An honest qst. of my conservative friends on here....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
I'm not concluding that this will happen, but the Trump campaign is hinting on "reversing" its stance on how to deport the 11 or so million illegal aliens, with the possibility of some amnesty proposals and a continuation of what Obama has implemented regarding aliens over his last term.

If this proves true, will many conservatives be angered over this reversal?....and if so, will some conservatives just stay home this upcoming Nov. 8th?

Personally I trust Trump to do the right thing about illegal aliens no matter how it turns out. At least Trump understands the problem. The Hildabeast doesn't seem to have a clue and Hussein is too busy playing golf to be bothered in his last five months.

You don't have conservative friends on this forum. Stopped reading right there, because I know it will be some leading bullshit.

• Banned
You don't have conservative friends on this forum. Stopped reading right there, because I know it will be some leading bullshit.

Thank you !!! but, who knows, there could be some sane conservatives here, don;t you think?

The pressing question should be...

Given the nature of the Trump campaign, which seems to be careening from one self inflicted wound to another, given the plummeting poll numbers, given Trump's unwillingness to stay on message, given the campaign that seems short on specifics and long on hyperbole, given Trump's continued ambivalence to make nice with the GOP leadership and incumbent members,what makes you stil believe that Trump could make all the things he has promised actually happen?

• Banned

Given the nature of the Trump campaign, which seems to be careening from one self inflicted wound to another, given the plummeting poll numbers, given Trump's unwillingness to stay on message, given the campaign that seems short on specifics and long on hyperbole, given Trump's continued ambivalence to make nice with the GOP leadership and incumbent members,what makes you stil believe that Trump could make all the things he has promised actually happen?

Short answer: DELUSION !!!

Short answer: DELUSION !!!

Delusion seems to be a common theme in Politics.

I'm not concluding that this will happen, but the Trump campaign is hinting on "reversing" its stance on how to deport the 11 or so million illegal aliens, with the possibility of some amnesty proposals and a continuation of what Obama has implemented regarding aliens over his last term.

If this proves true, will many conservatives be angered over this reversal?....and if so, will some conservatives just stay home this upcoming Nov. 8th?
You, Hillary, and other libs WISH.

LET'S BE REAL FOR A MINUTE...

Despite all the promises made the damn wall will never be built because Congress will never allow it to happen. They have been promising a wall for about 2 decades - it's been the proverbial 'carrot on a stick', a LIE.

Unless Trump decides to pull a 'Barry' - bypassing Congress and governing by Executive Order - he won't be able to get a wall built or institute a deportation program on his own.

So with all that in consideration, the issues are hardly worth not voting. Trump is still infinitely better than scandalous, corrupt, criminal Hillary.

At one time I sincerely thought that conservatives would find the objectivity to actually "praise" Obama on his immigration policies....but I was wrong on that objectivity quotient.

Here's an important/relevant fact:

When it comes to getting tough on immigration, Republican candidates talk the talk, but Obama walks the walk. President Obama has deported more people than any U.S. president before him, and almost more than every other president combined from the 20th century.

Obama Has Deported More Immigrants Than Any Other President. Now He's Running Up the Score.

Depends on how he handles it.

No, I will vote Trump regardless.

Trump won't actively encourage another 50 million America haters to colonize our country. Hillary promises to.

To me the choice is clear.

Unless Trump decides to pull a 'Barry' - bypassing Congress and governing by Executive Order - he won't be able to get a wall built or institute a deportation program on his own.

See post #13.

If Hillary admits she used her position as SecState to enrich herself, would you still vote for her?

In any event, we should keep the hard-working Christian, family oriented Immigrants and deport the Marxist government dependent Progressives. We'd come out Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ahead

If Hillary admits she used her position as SecState to enrich herself, would you still vote for her?

NO, I would not......Please make sure you will quickly notify me when Hillary admits the above.......

But, this thread is not about her, but I don't blame you for derailing since defending the indefensible is a bitch.

Forum List

Back