An honest qst. of my conservative friends on here....

I'm not concluding that this will happen, but the Trump campaign is hinting on "reversing" its stance on how to deport the 11 or so million illegal aliens, with the possibility of some amnesty proposals and a continuation of what Obama has implemented regarding aliens over his last term.

If this proves true, will many conservatives be angered over this reversal?....and if so, will some conservatives just stay home this upcoming Nov. 8th?

Uh Nat, you don't have any Conservative friends on here.

At one time I sincerely thought that conservatives would find the objectivity to actually "praise" Obama on his immigration policies....but I was wrong on that objectivity quotient.

Here's an important/relevant fact:

When it comes to getting tough on immigration, Republican candidates talk the talk, but Obama walks the walk. President Obama has deported more people than any U.S. president before him, and almost more than every other president combined from the 20th century.

Obama Has Deported More Immigrants Than Any Other President. Now He's Running Up the Score.
Sorry, no. You just keep repeating the Obama Lie.

William Gheen, president and founder of Americans for Less Immigration, or ALIPAC, said Obama was able to easily fool the public into thinking he was deporting more illegals than his predecessors by manipulating one key piece of data.

In his first term, Obama “hyper-inflated” the deportation rate by counting same-day deportations of Mexicans which prior administrations did not count as deportations.

“The majority of deportations used to occur when border agents would stop illegals at the border and those OTMs (other than Mexicans) were given a court date and released for hearings they never showed up for,” Gheen said.

The Mexicans who were caught at the border, by contrast, were returned that same day without be counted as “deportations.”

Obama decided to start counting those quickly-returned Mexicans to give an appearance of border enforcement that was not happening in practice, Gheen said.

Trump won't actively encourage another 50 million America haters to colonize our country.

Not to intrude on your ignorance, but you should know that WE "colonized" a good part of Mexico and made it into Texas.

I'm not concluding that this will happen, but the Trump campaign is hinting on "reversing" its stance on how to deport the 11 or so million illegal aliens, with the possibility of some amnesty proposals and a continuation of what Obama has implemented regarding aliens over his last term.

If this proves true, will many conservatives be angered over this reversal?....and if so, will some conservatives just stay home this upcoming Nov. 8th?

No reversal it's just that he is calming down from his Barnum and Bailey campaign and using logic now that the election is getting close

No reversal it's just that he is calming down from his Barnum and Bailey campaign and using logic now that the election is getting close

Excellent euphemistic rationale for what boils down to a Trump FLIP-FLOP.

Trump won't actively encourage another 50 million America haters to colonize our country. Hillary promises to.

Can you cite the Sean Hannity quote that confirms the above?

What the hell are yo u talking about? Sean Hannity? What about Sean Hannity?

Yes, I forgot that I was responding to a 6 years old......So, PLEASE tell us exactly where Hillary "promised to encourage 50 million america-haters to colonize our country"........Should be interesting.....

Excellent euphemistic rationale for what boils down to a Trump FLIP-FLOP.

What flip flop he got the fringe to vote for him in the primary , they not going anywhere..now he has to calm down for the moderates.

Its the perfect campaign if your a dark horse.

Look at what he was up against the strongest republican primary in decades.

Now he has to level It down a bit.

Jesus you ever hear of out bullshitting a bull shitter?

Its tough but can be done, I speak from experience :)

You almost gotta laugh that the Hildabeast hasn't given a Q&A press conference since we were opening Christmas presents so she can't be accused of hyperbole. The problem with the radical left is that they are so blinded by bigotry that they assume the right wing is also blinded by a single issue. Conservatives are merely thankful that a presidential candidate understands the problem about criminal aliens and they are ready to go on to other issues..

Trump won't actively encourage another 50 million America haters to colonize our country.

Not to intrude on your ignorance, but you should know that WE "colonized" a good part of Mexico and made it into Texas.

Maybe you should save that absuritity for another thread so I can properly wipe the floor with you again.

Now admit you lied about the Obama deportations thing. You either lied, or you were duped by your black messiah. Which is it?

Uh no, many conservatives are voting against Hellery, not for the orange clown. He is antiestablishment canidate. He won't lose any of his zealous supporters, they will vote for him because he is not part of what they see as the problem. Actually, I think he will gain more than he will lose. Many of the old school GOP will find it easier to support him when he tempers his immigration policy.

Now admit you lied about the Obama deportations thing. You either lied, or you were duped by your black messiah. Which is it?

You're kind of funny when you get pissed.....
Tell you what, look up the facts yourself and come back to apologize after you've had your daily enema.

Actually, I think he will gain more than he will lose. Many of the old school GOP will find it easier to support him when he tempers his immigration policy.

Good response, and I actually agree with you that trump will gain some currently absent support from other conservatives.

How about you provide the quotes to support your BS. He said today he will enforce existing laws, that means they got to go. He just said he would concentrate on the criminals first and the rest would be processed according to law.

and Hussein is too busy playing golf to be bothered in his last five months.

same uninformed response...too bad.

Since coming to office in 2009, Obama's government has deported more than 2.5 million people—up 23% from the George W. Bush years.
They left due to the economy.
They've come back in droves to NY due to the current Housing Bubble.

and Hussein is too busy playing golf to be bothered in his last five months.

same uninformed response...too bad.

Since coming to office in 2009, Obama's government has deported more than 2.5 million people—up 23% from the George W. Bush years.

Of course he had to change the way they calculated deportations to make those numbers up.

I've been saying if corporations can't exploit illegal workers then they are still going to need the help. So no question we will start accepting more Hispanic, Chinese, Indian and Arabic immigrants.

People in Europe Australia and Canada don't want to come here anymore.

Forum List

Back