An honest qst. of my conservative friends on here....

I'm not concluding that this will happen, but the Trump campaign is hinting on "reversing" its stance on how to deport the 11 or so million illegal aliens, with the possibility of some amnesty proposals and a continuation of what Obama has implemented regarding aliens over his last term.

If this proves true, will many conservatives be angered over this reversal?....and if so, will some conservatives just stay home this upcoming Nov. 8th?
I won't be angered. His position was unworkable but he brought forth an important issue that needs resolution. I will still vote for him because he had the guts to talk about it.

I won't be angered. His position was unworkable but he brought forth an important issue that needs resolution. I will still vote for him because he had the guts to talk about it.

The issue is only "important" because conservatives needed a scapegoat to blame most of our country's economic problems.

The issue is only "important" because conservatives needed a scapegoat to blame most of our country's economic problems.
It is important in the sense of what is a nation. If you don't believe in nations or countries, then, yes, it is not important.

I fail to see why anyone would think he is hinting any such thing. Wishful thinking. Big time.

BTW here's just two examples.

The numbers don’t show attitude or intent. “United States is stupid … I come back every time,” asserted Mexican national Rolando Mota-Campos to a Virginia-based immigration agent after his 11th arrest — for crimes ranging from abduction, assault, four DUIs, vehicular assault, attempted robbery, and domestic violence. Mota-Campos has been deported three times and has vowed to return again.[16]

And the numbers don’t show the depth of depravity of some illegal alien criminals. In Arizona, Mexican national Santana Batiz Aceves was charged with 47 counts of rape based on DNA evidence. He has already been deported twice for drug charges in California. Aceves also faces charges of kidnapping, aggravated assault, sexual abuse of a minor, giving police false information, providing false documents, and trespassing.[17]

Illegal Alien Crime and Violence by the Numbers: We’re All Victims | The Constitution Party

We have enough crime, we don't need to import more.
You're irresponsibly implying that ALL UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS are criminals.

They are, they broke the law when they came or over stayed, they break the law every day they remain and they break the law every day they go to work. BTW they are illegal aliens, not undocumented immigrants, I guess you haven't a freaking clue what illegal means.
You are conflating violent crime with undocumented immigration. Does that make it easier to demonize undocumented immigrants?

I bet you think of your drug dealer as an undocumented pharmacist too. Many Americas lives would be better today and many Americans would still be alive if the criminals would have stayed home. Now run along and play your little PC word games elsewhere, I refuse to play.
Are all immigrants violent threats to our society, or does making immigrants look like violent criminals an easy way for you to make us suspicious and fearful?

Because suspicion and fear are qualities the Right loves to traffic in. Just look at Trump's acceptance speech. It's mourning in America.

If you are offended by what you call my "PC word games", let me assure you that I see right through your fear mongering.

It's real simple dumbass, I don't want any foreigner here who doesn't respect our laws, just like I don't want Americans on our streets who don't respect our laws. If you have a problem with that, that makes you part of the problem, doesn't it?

Is crossing the border without permission not a crime?
On par with maiming, raping and murder?

I didn't equate it with them. Answer the question. Is crossing the border without permission a crime or isn't it?
It is a crime. But no where near the crimes cited so often in this thread.

but it still makes them all criminals, correct?
Are they felons? Is immigrating to this nation without documentation a felony?

Moving the goal posts again? Why do you regressives always do that when you're getting your ass handed to you?

Most? Liberals are running the country at the National level.

You're irresponsibly implying that ALL UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS are criminals.

They are, they broke the law when they came or over stayed, they break the law every day they remain and they break the law every day they go to work. BTW they are illegal aliens, not undocumented immigrants, I guess you haven't a freaking clue what illegal means.
You are conflating violent crime with undocumented immigration. Does that make it easier to demonize undocumented immigrants?

I bet you think of your drug dealer as an undocumented pharmacist too. Many Americas lives would be better today and many Americans would still be alive if the criminals would have stayed home. Now run along and play your little PC word games elsewhere, I refuse to play.
Are all immigrants violent threats to our society, or does making immigrants look like violent criminals an easy way for you to make us suspicious and fearful?

Because suspicion and fear are qualities the Right loves to traffic in. Just look at Trump's acceptance speech. It's mourning in America.

If you are offended by what you call my "PC word games", let me assure you that I see right through your fear mongering.

It's real simple dumbass, I don't want any foreigner here who doesn't respect our laws, just like I don't want Americans on our streets who don't respect our laws. If you have a problem with that, that makes you part of the problem, doesn't it?
But you seem most concerned with "illegal immigrants". Are they more dangerous than any other demographic group?

And are all crimes worthy of the same level of concern? Are we to fear jaywalkers, those who cheat on their taxes, people who come to America and speak only Spanish, arsonists and axe murderers with the same degree of dred?

Well, I suppose if someone came to America with his family and sought honest work but never checked in at INS, that's someone to fear the most.

Is crossing the border without permission not a crime?
On par with maiming, raping and murder?

I didn't equate it with them. Answer the question. Is crossing the border without permission a crime or isn't it?
It is a crime. But no where near the crimes cited so often in this thread.

but it still makes them all criminals, correct?
Are they felons? Is immigrating to this nation without documentation a felony?

That's another question. Answer mine first, and then I will answer yours.

But you seem most concerned with "illegal immigrants". Are they more dangerous than any other demographic group?

And are all crimes worthy of the same level of concern? Are we to fear jaywalkers, those who cheat on their taxes, people who come to America and speak only Spanish, arsonists and axe murderers with the same degree of dred?

Well, I suppose if someone came to America with his family and sought honest work but never checked in at INS, that's someone to fear the most.

Fuck off and die you worthless piece of shit, illegals committed more than 600.000 crimes just in my state in one 7 year period, including more than 3,000 murders. That's 3,000 people who would be alive today if these mother fuckers would have stayed the hell home. Like I said before, and you continue to ignore, we have enough crime, we don't need to import more. Now run along and play your semantics games elsewhere, I'm done with your stupid ass. And another note for the sincerely stupid, there is no HONEST work for illegals, every day they go to work they commit another crime.

Last edited:

Fuck off and die you worthless piece of shit, illegals committed more than 600.000 crimes just in my state in one 7 year period, including more than 3,000 murders. That's 3,000 people who would be alive today if these mother fuckers would have stayed the hell home. Like I said before, and you continue to ignore, we have enough crime, we don't need to import more. Now run along and play your semantics games elsewhere, I'm done with your stupid ass. And another note for the sincerely stupid, there is no HONEST work for illegals, every day they go to work they commit another crime.
600,000 crimes? Do you count the presence of undocumented immigrants as a crime, or are you pinning every crime on immigrants?

'When the argument falls flat, when it is seen to be hopeless, resort to profanity, name calling and hyperbole.'~ page 3 of the Handbook for Inept Conservatives.

Last edited:
No. He isn't conservative. I never believed he would keep his promise. No point being upset

600,000 crimes? Do you count the presence of undocumented immigrants as a crime, or are you pinning every crime on immigrants?

'When the argument falls flat, when it is seen to be hopeless, resort to profanity, name calling and hyperbole.'~ page 3 of the Handbook for Inept Conservatives.

Nope, the numbers were put together by the TX Dept of Public Safety and briefed to the governor, you dear leader was supposed to be there by was a no show, guess golf was more important.

'They're Not Stopping at Texas': Rick Perry Reports 600K Crimes Committed By Illegals Over 6 Years

Forum List

Back