An "F-Lister"?

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Can anybody shut up Alyssa Milano? This is directed at Trump supporter Jon Voight, who is maybe 40 times more talented, respected, and sought after than the aging hag who can't get a producer in her pants for work:

“Now I understand why Republicans like to discredit actors and our political views,” she wrote. “‘Stay in your lane, Jon!’ ‘Has been!’ “F-lister trying to stay relevant!’ ‘Nobody cares what an out of touch actor thinks!’”

alyssa-milano-3-2000.jpg

I never heard of this woman until the last year or so when she apparently decided to go the Chelsea Handler route and alienate half her potential customers....a strange way to do business unless you have no business to do, which is pretty much her story from what a I hear. So Voight ain't an "A-lister" invited to all the right Hollywood cocaine/hot tub orgies? I bet that troubles him greatly. :lol:

Alyssa Milano slams 'has been' Jon Voight over support of President Trump: 'Stay in your lane'

• Banned
For those not sure who Voight is....(from wiki)

Jonathan Vincent Voight is an American actor. He is the winner of one Academy Award, having been nominated for four. He has also won four Golden Globe Awards and has so far been nominated for eleven. He is the father of actress Angelina Jolie

jon-voight.jpg

Funny the first post is about what a nobody the poster thinks Alyssa Milano is compared to Jon Voight. The second post is spent explaining who Jon Voight is.​

• Banned
Funny the first post is about what a nobody the poster thinks Alyssa Milano is compared to Jon Voight. The second post is spent explaining who Jon Voight is.​

Listing his accomplishments compared to hers (does she have any?)....so who's the "relevant" one, dipshit?

Listing his accomplishments compared to hers (does she have any?)....so who's the "relevant" one, dipshit?

You started off with "For those not sure who Voight is....(from wiki)".

:21:

I think Jon Voight is a good actor, even if he usually plays the straight guy and all the action and interesting characters happen around him.

Not sure why the careers of either one of those actors really matters, they have opposing views, so what, snowflake?

Can anybody shut up Alyssa Milano? This is directed at Trump supporter Jon Voight, who is maybe 40 times more talented, respected, and sought after than the aging hag who can't get a producer in her pants for work:

“Now I understand why Republicans like to discredit actors and our political views,” she wrote. “‘Stay in your lane, Jon!’ ‘Has been!’ “F-lister trying to stay relevant!’ ‘Nobody cares what an out of touch actor thinks!’”

alyssa-milano-3-2000.jpg

I never heard of this woman until the last year or so when she apparently decided to go the Chelsea Handler route and alienate half her potential customers....a strange way to do business unless you have no business to do, which is pretty much her story from what a I hear. So Voight ain't an "A-lister" invited to all the right Hollywood cocaine/hot tub orgies? I bet that troubles him greatly. :lol:

Alyssa Milano slams 'has been' Jon Voight over support of President Trump: 'Stay in your lane'

Yet another 'hollyweird is da debil!! Reeeeee!' thread. For people that bitch about movie/TV personalities, you sure seem to obsess about everything they say and do. Sad!

Not sure why the careers of either one of those actors really matters, they have opposing views, so what, snowflake?

Now now, "happy"...calling us snowflakes shows me you're a no-talent bore, much like the actress who's lost her mind....did Harvey Winestein rape you too?

alyssa-milano-3-2000.jpg

Yet another 'hollyweird is da debil!! Reeeeee!' thread. For people that bitch about movie/TV personalities, you sure seem to obsess about everything they say and do. Sad!

Yeah, no shit. The snowflake probably thinks Voight is a better kisser too.

Last edited:
Milano's sex-strike never got past first base (pun).

In classic leftarded narcissist style it never occurs to Alyssa to stay in her lane. The irony sails way over her always angry, bitter pinhead.
For those not sure who Voight is....(from wiki)
Jonathan Vincent Voight is an American actor. He is the winner of one Academy Award, having been nominated for four. He has also won four Golden Globe Awards and has so far been nominated for eleven. He is the father of actress Angelina Jolie.
Even if all Voight had accomplished in his life was to father Jolie, he'd be a hero in my book.

I never heard of this woman until the last year or so…

As far as I know, her only real claim to fame is from an old TV sitcom from a few decades ago, called Who's the Boss? It had a pretty good run, from the mid 1980s into the early 1990s. Who has ever heard of her since then?

She is a rather odd person to be calling another actor, who, unlike her, remains active and prolific and prominent in the profession, a “has been”. A little bit like a massive black hole calling a kettle “black”.

Forum List

Back