An eye for an eye?

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
I can't go the nuclear option as it is the most horrific weapon on earth. No problem with carpet bombing their sorry butts though. It will have the same effect. Radical Islam is spreading across the globe. It's only a matter of time before we have got to take the gloves off.

I can't go the nuclear option as it is the most horrific weapon on earth. No problem with carpet bombing their sorry butts though. It will have the same effect. Radical Islam is spreading across the globe. It's only a matter of time before we have got to take the gloves off.
It's too big a carpet, my friend....and too many slimey mites embedded in it...time for the conflagration.

How many have been killed since 1945? Slow sporadic killing does not shock the world. We need to shock the world.

Ever wonder why you are angry and frustrated? You are constantly prodded by pictures of horror, and no one does anything about it. They kill us...we talk about it.

You bet. Bomb those fuckers right back to the stone age where they belong.

I also agree it won't be long before they hit us and we should have taken the gloves off long ago when dealing with this dirtbags.

Kill em all and let their Allah sort em out.

Ralph peters on ISIS. "Only extreme violence will deal with the problem. kill them, kill them all, kill the last one....and then kill his pet goat".

192493.jpg

Forum List

Back