An eye for an eye?

The Obama administration paved the way for the Syrian rebels to take over and now they wonder what happened. What a bunch of A-holes.

I can't go the nuclear option as it is the most horrific weapon on earth. No problem with carpet bombing their sorry butts though. It will have the same effect. Radical Islam is spreading across the globe. It's only a matter of time before we have got to take the gloves off.

If carpet bombing has the same effect then does that not make carpet bombing equally horrific? Just asking.

How many have been killed since 1945? Slow sporadic killing does not shock the world. We need to shock the world.

We did when we invaded Iraq and you see what the liberal left did with that show of force. BUT things have changed, we now have the messiah in office and he pretty much could nuke the whole of the ME and the left wouldn't say a damn word.

The problem is OUR SUPPOSED UNBIASED MEDIA!!!

2wnzpdx.jpg

We did when we invaded Iraq and you see what the liberal left did with that show of force. BUT things have changed, we now have the messiah in office and he pretty much could nuke the whole of the ME and the left wouldn't say a damn word.
We can be sure they won't have that chance to say a word. They just sigh a bit when he misses a putt.

Yeah, nukes! And the Russians can nuke Chechnya and the Ukraine!

We have some really brilliant strategists on the board...

I salute the journalist for his bravery...listening to his parents, he may well have forgiven his killers...I will not.

I can't go the nuclear option as it is the most horrific weapon on earth. No problem with carpet bombing their sorry butts though. It will have the same effect. Radical Islam is spreading across the globe. It's only a matter of time before we have got to take the gloves off.

If carpet bombing has the same effect then does that not make carpet bombing equally horrific? Just asking.

One doesn't have a half life after it is over.

One doesn't have a half life after it is over.

It's too big a carpet, my friend....and too many slimey mites embedded in it...time for the conflagration.

The carpet may be large but the target areas are not.

Good guys go out of their way not to kill people who aren't an immediate threat. We can't maintain a moral high ground if we flippantly disregard the lives of thousands of people who aren't actively engaged in waging Jihad.

This includes parents of islamosociopaths, who even encourage their own children to become jihadists as well as the children themselves, because good guys don't kill people for what they might do, or might accomplish. We kill people when they've pushed the boundary and proven that they deserve to be killed by actually committing a crime. It puts us at a disadvantage of course because you have to wait until someone raises a weapon in your direction before you kill them.

I've had to make those choices. Thank God I made the right ones.

Hiroshima seemed to recover ok. Try it on Damascus or Teheran ...see how they do

I dislike the Radical Muslims and terrorists as much as you do, but will never agree with Nukes. The MAD principle applies to them and they should not be used unless someone pulls the trigger first. Carpet bombing works very well and destroys whatever is under them. It's conventional and it works just fine.

Don't open pandoras Box. You might not like the ending outcome.

I hear what you guys are saying...and being good guys cost us how many killed and injured since '45??? The time for good guys us over...it hasn't worked.

Forum List

Back