An example of the power of the media, and why they destroyed Trump

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The press is all over the story that Trump had dinner with "Ye" and his friends, one of whom was a holocaust denier.

In short, Trump was set up as Ye planned all along to blow up the story and later tell the world he would run against Trump.

The story is that one of Ye's friends he brought along was a white supremacist. Really? Ye is black, so why would Trump think that?

Trump claims that he did not even know who Ye's friends were, but the fact remains that Ye personally has made antisemitic comments. This should have been enough for Trump not to meet with him.

But the democrat party is not treated the same. Trump has never even uttered anything antisemitic, like democrats have like Omar. Omar can get up and make openly antisemitic comments that her own party declared as such, but then rally round her and support her, all with the approval of the media. And Maxien Waters and have dinner with hateful antisemites like Farrakhan and openly embrace him and all is well with the world.

Trump simply does not have a chance here, especially with him seemingly as clueless as he appears to be regarding what he is up against.

Trump is not destroyed. He's done what he has done in the past: Play to the White Nationalists, and then deny that he played to the White Nationalists.

More than likely this will do what every other stupid thing he has done and said has done: Fade away after being consumed by the orange shit storm that Trump creates. Something else will soon take the place of this story, and the process will repeat. As it always does.

Meanwhile, the White Nationalists are happy, and Trump lives to fight another day.

This blatant lie didn't hurt him in the least:

Le6kTZc.gif

Trump is not destroyed. He's done what he has done in the past: Play to the White Nationalists, and then deny that he played to the White Nationalists.

More than likely this will do what every other stupid thing he has done and said has done: Fade away after being consumed by the orange shit storm that Trump creates. Something else will soon take the place of this story, and the process will repeat. As it always does.

Meanwhile, the White Nationalists are happy, and Trump lives to fight another day.

Le6kTZc.gif
When I say destroyed, I mean not electable.

Democrats, being the true fascists they are, only care about power.

Democrats would never have made a peep about Trump had he not won the White House but now that he has, they will not make the same mistake.

In fact, the first time he ran they thought it was a joke and promoted him to the Oval Office, much like the promoted Trump picks for Congress this go round, knowing they destroyed Trump already.

Le6kTZc.gif
You're a tool for the propagandist DNC cult media.

Le6kTZc.gif
You're a tool for the propagandist DNC cult media

Democrats would never have made a peep about Trump had he not won the White House but now that he has, they will not make the same mistake.

In fact, the first time he ran they thought it was a joke and promoted him to the Oval Office, much like the promoted Trump picks for Congress this go round, knowing they destroyed Trump already.
He's as electable now as he was in 2016. Don't fall for the foolishness of the DNC cultists

The press is all over the story that Trump had dinner with "Ye" and his friends, one of whom was a holocaust denier.

In short, Trump was set up as Ye planned all along to blow up the story and later tell the world he would run against Trump.

The story is that one of Ye's friends he brought along was a white supremacist. Really? Ye is black, so why would Trump think that?

Trump claims that he did not even know who Ye's friends were, but the fact remains that Ye personally has made antisemitic comments. This should have been enough for Trump not to meet with him.

But the democrat party is not treated the same. Trump has never even uttered anything antisemitic, like democrats have like Omar. Omar can get up and make openly antisemitic comments that her own party declared as such, but then rally round her and support her, all with the approval of the media. And Maxien Waters and have dinner with hateful antisemites like Farrakhan and openly embrace him and all is well with the world.

Trump simply does not have a chance here, especially with him seemingly as clueless as he appears to be regarding what he is up against.

Poor old Trump. He's a victim of his own mouth and headlines.

Winning the house is what you define as killed? 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅
Barely winning the House but not the senate in a country with inflation and the border and crime and drugs the way they are, yes.

It is unprecedented.

Why did Democrats fund Trump loving candidates to the tune of $20 million?

1. Because they wanted to end democracy?

2. Because they wanted to elect Hitler?

3. All of the above

The answer is #3, just so you know.

so what is actually happened is the demofks again, look at a black man and berate and attempt to humiliate the man.

A win is a win. And it was the DNC cult media pushing the red wave shit. Hell I don't recall saying there was going to be one.
I don't ever predict. I will take a bet for bet sake at times when people think they know it all, but me predict, never. To think someone knows what millions will do is hysterical. All polls are for shit and propaganda for use by demofks.

A win is a win. And it was the DNC cult media pushing the red wave shit. Hell I don't recall saying there was going to be one.
Winning the House is a big win, given all the cheating the Dims carry out. Not enough juice to keep control even with the patented mailin cheating method they use so effectively. I have confidence in working America, that giant section of red counties I see with the tiny strips of blue on the coasts, to come through in 2024. For now I am happy with the House slowing down the Reich and their destruction of America.

Le6kTZc.gif
ffc6sz3qdp2a1.png

The media created Trump.

Forum List

Back