An Ex Morman speaks about Robmoney

prove it.

There are many secrets in the morman religion

Prove that the statement "a single woman cannot enter heaven" is false?

Easy.

In the LDS faith, practically everyone goes to heaven. Even murderers go to heaven. The marital status of a woman does not keep her out of heaven.

The only people who don't go to heaven are those who deny the Holy Ghost after receiving a perfect knowledge of Jesus Christ. Not many people in the history of mankind meet that criterion. It's a very high threshold of knowledge.

Of course women can go to the celestial kingdom. They won't enter the highest degree of exaltation until they are sealed to a male, and that will happen there.

Shoot, I am not LDS, not Mormon, never been, and even I know that,.
Jakes a Mormon. I don't recall anyone other than Mormons using the phrase Celestial Kingdom
Celestial Kingdom
The highest of the three degrees or kingdoms of glory in heaven, where one is in the presence of Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. The glory of the celestial kingdom is compared to the glory of the sun in the scriptures.
Celestial Kingdom

I happen to know the terminology, bigrebnc, because of where I grew up as a youngster. You do, too, so you were a Mormon? Maroon. I am no more a LDS than you are a Christian. Unlike Rubio, I never converted to the LDS church, though I have attended with friends many times over the decades.

Son, go to church. Swallow your pride and go to church. Do you good.

Last edited:
Come on, bigrebnc, you get paid to do this. Don't be a laggard, or your paymaster may dock you.

You're ALL wrong! Even MARRIED Mormon women can't get to heaven because they have to be SEALED to a Mormon man in the LDS temple FIRST!

Reminder: My Dad is an Elder in the LDS. Because he knows I actually research stuff instead of just watch TV he HAD to admit recently:

1. Joseph Smith Was a Free Mason When he founded the LDS. There's Free Mason symbology ALL OVER their temples.
2. There are TWO levels of info diseminated in the church. One for the masses and a higher level for the Leaders.

See, I was wonderin' why Mitt Romney would rise to the top of the Republican Party and if you realize that the Mormons are really Free Masons (at least the Leadership is) then it all makes sense.

Just "google" Harry Truman pics and find the one where he's wearing an apron (I think it's in color) It's a Free Mason apron.

But please, be nice to those young Mormon Missionaries you see. They could actually be ex-communicated for even KNOWING this info. I know, that's stupid but that's how it is.

Well, Mad Scientist, has joined the Maroon Brigade.

Read my post above, bud.

I happen to know the terminology, bigrebnc, because of where I grew up as a youngster. You do, too, so you were a Mormon? Maroon. I am no more a LDS than you are a Christian. Unlike Rubio, I never converted to the LDS church, though I have attended with friends many times over the decades.

You slipped up jokey, Mormons are the only Christians I know who use celestial kingdom when they are talking about Heaven.
Everything else you said is irrelevant

Well, Mad Scientist, has joined the Maroon Brigade. Read my post above, bud.
I'm not angry at Jake for saying that, he just doesn't know.

Jake, could you take this time, and tell us all about Mormon Jesus and his brother Lucifer?

Thanks.

You slipped up jokey, Mormons are the only Christians I know who use celestial kingdom when they are talking about Heaven.
Three different levels right?

Three different levels right?

I posted the LDS link that's what it says. It caught my attention when Jake used celestial kingdom when talking about heaven

You slipped up jokey, Mormons are the only Christians I know who use celestial kingdom when they are talking about Heaven. Everything else you said is irrelevant

You know the term, so you are a Mormon, too? That's where you become a maroon. We are going to have to call you jokey or fakey. Silly boy. When did you join the LDS church? Don't tell me you are not a member with that post above staring down at you. Maybe you can send me the elders for a visit.

Last edited:

You slipped up jokey, Mormons are the only Christians I know who use celestial kingdom when they are talking about Heaven. Everything else you said is irrelevant

You know the term, so you are a Mormon, too? That's where you become a maroon. We are going to have to call you jokey or fakey. Silly boy. When did you join the LDS church? Don't tell me you are not a member with that post above staring down at you. Maybe you can send me the elders for a visit.

Yes I know the term I deal with Mormons when I go to their cannery to get supplies.

When did you join the LDS church, bigrebnc? Stop the lying. When did you join, and why did you leave?

You're ALL wrong! Even MARRIED Mormon women can't get to heaven because they have to be SEALED to a Mormon man in the LDS temple FIRST!

Reminder: My Dad is an Elder in the LDS. Because he knows I actually research stuff instead of just watch TV he HAD to admit recently:

1. Joseph Smith Was a Free Mason When he founded the LDS. There's Free Mason symbology ALL OVER their temples.
2. There are TWO levels of info diseminated in the church. One for the masses and a higher level for the Leaders.

See, I was wonderin' why Mitt Romney would rise to the top of the Republican Party and if you realize that the Mormons are really Free Masons (at least the Leadership is) then it all makes sense.

Just "google" Harry Truman pics and find the one where he's wearing an apron (I think it's in color) It's a Free Mason apron.

But please, be nice to those young Mormon Missionaries you see. They could actually be ex-communicated for even KNOWING this info. I know, that's stupid but that's how it is.

19-year-old boys can be Elders, Mad Scientist. Every adult male in the church should be an Elder (unless they've messed up somehow and gotten off track).

The fact that you seem to think that being an Elder means something special undermines your arguments from the get go.

You are simply wrong about women being excluded from heaven because of not having been sealed to a Mormon male.

Even Adolf Hitler supposedly will go to heaven under Mormon doctrine. Women will not be excluded based on their marital status or which temple ordinances they have taken part in.

You're just flat out mistaken.

When did you join the LDS church, bigrebnc? Stop the lying. When did you join, and why did you leave?

I have never join any LDS group neither do I use their terminology when talking about heaven you have.

And jake because you lie so much Just did some checking Mormons believe it's ok too lie.
According to this source.
Lying for the Lord - MormonWiki.org

I remember a cult from the 70s that used females to gain followers. They were supposed to seduce men to join the cult with their womanly charms. In the famous words of Waylon Jennings....."I don't think Jesus done it this a way."

My wife told me that I could not go to heaven unless I married her. :lol: I did, and I found "heaven" in her arms. That's a bit racy for me, I know.

I have never join any LDS group neither do I use their terminology when talking about heaven you have.

And jake because you lie so much Just did some checking Mormons believe it's ok too lie.

When did you join and why did you leave, bigrebnc? I used the terminology because of this discussiion. Now, why did you leave? Why are you an apostate?

When did you join and why did you leave, bigrebnc? I used the terminology because of this discussiion. Now, why did you leave? Why are you an apostate?

How many times must I repeat it? I have never been a Mormon nor is this about me. It's about you and your denial of why you support obama. If he wasn't a Mormon you would never support him.
So stop making it about me.

Forum List

Back