An Ex Morman speaks about Robmoney

Have they renounced that prophecy? Have they renounced anything that Joseph Smith and Brigham Young have done?

There is no prophecy saying a Mormon is going to be elected President and turn the government over to the be ruled by the Church.

If you have something tangible that Mitt Romney would impose his Mormonism on the country, please share it, because thus far, I haven't seen it.

Judge people by what they do, not what they say, and especially not what their scare-mongering, doomsaying political opponents say. I look at Romney's tenure as governor and don't see it.

The analogy to Obama and his "Muslim faith" in 2008 - which was idiotic - is a good one. Liberals who defended Obama in 08 and are making this an issue should be ashamed.

Except that Obama wasn't a Muslim. If he was, he'd have never been elected, and I'd have been completely fine with that.

Romney is a Mormon. And frankly, I don't wait for the Mormon to do something nasty, I prevent him from ever getting a chance to do something nasty.

Has anyone claimed Obama is a muslims? I was under the impression that we all realized he belonged to Rev Wrights Church which teaches what can loosely be called "Christian" liberation theology.

And contrary to your efforts to poison the well. No Mormon wants to do anything nasty to you nor to the country.

It bears repeating for idiots and fools.

The President has ZERO power, authority or capability to turn this Country into a Theocracy. He can not do it in any fashion or form.

It takes 218 Congressman, 51 senators and a majority in 37 States to do that. The President is not amongst those 3 things at all.

Yeah, and I'll bet there were people in Weimar Germany who thought, hey, there's no way the Nazis could turn this country into a dictatorship.

It reminds me of the old Israeli story about the girl and the viper, and the viper assures the girl he won't bite her if she keeps him warm in her jacket.

When he does bite her, the girl says, "But you promised".

The viper replies, "You knew what I was when you picked me up."

We know what Romney is.

If you have something tangible that Mitt Romney would impose his Mormonism on the country, please share it, because thus far, I haven't seen it.

Judge people by what they do, not what they say, and especially not what their scare-mongering, doomsaying political opponents say. I look at Romney's tenure as governor and don't see it.

The analogy to Obama and his "Muslim faith" in 2008 - which was idiotic - is a good one. Liberals who defended Obama in 08 and are making this an issue should be ashamed.

Except that Obama wasn't a Muslim. If he was, he'd have never been elected, and I'd have been completely fine with that.

Romney is a Mormon. And frankly, I don't wait for the Mormon to do something nasty, I prevent him from ever getting a chance to do something nasty.

Has anyone claimed Obama is a muslims? I was under the impression that we all realized he belonged to Rev Wrights Church which teaches what can loosely be called "Christian" liberation theology.

And contrary to your efforts to poison the well. No Mormon wants to do anything nasty to you nor to the country.

Mormons have ALREADY done nasty things to me. That's while I'll never give one a second chance.

First paragraph:

"The first thing you need to know about Mitt Romney is that he is a Mormon, aka a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. They call themselves Christians, but they have so thoroughly brainwashed their members that anything the church says…goes. No matter how much Mitt Romney says he would keep his church separate from Government, and how he would never let the church come in and run Government, commands of the church come first and foremost in Mormon minds."

Well then, apparently, the Mormon church wants big government anyways because Harry Reid is the Senate Majority leader and he's pushed it. And since Harry Reid was pro gay marriage then the church must want gay marriage__ Oh wait. Yea. This writer is a hack from the get go. That said, I'll browse the rest of the article now just for laughs.

Mormons have ALREADY done nasty things to me. That's while I'll never give one a second chance.

Wait? have you made the same comments about Reid? Are you working to see that he not get reelected? Or is that different? He controls the Senate he could actually ask for an amendment to be brought forward.

Wait? have you made the same comments about Reid? Are you working to see that he not get reelected? Or is that different? He controls the Senate he could actually ask for an amendment to be brought forward.

I don't live in Reid's state. I'm just as happily throw him off the cliff as well, given the oppurtunity. My distrust, disdain and contempt for the Latter Day Saints Cult is non-partisan.

First paragraph:

"The first thing you need to know about Mitt Romney is that he is a Mormon, aka a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. They call themselves Christians, but they have so thoroughly brainwashed their members that anything the church says…goes. No matter how much Mitt Romney says he would keep his church separate from Government, and how he would never let the church come in and run Government, commands of the church come first and foremost in Mormon minds."

Well then, apparently, the Mormon church wants big government anyways because Harry Reid is the Senate Majority leader and he's pushed it. And since Harry Reid was pro gay marriage then the church must want gay marriage__ Oh wait. Yea. This writer is a hack from the get go. That said, I'll browse the rest of the article now just for laughs.

The difference is Reid is a liberal, and just like Obama, Reid's religion doesn't matter, it is only the Republican's religion that matters. The hypocrisy is amazing.

mormon believe that the man with his sealed wives will be given a planet and they will become gods

a single woman cannot enter heaven

Mormons believe that there are different levels or kingdoms in the afterlife: the celestial kingdom, the terrestrial kingdom, the telestial kingdom, and outer darkness. Where mankind will end up depends on what they believe and do in this life. In contrast, the Bible tells us that after death, we go to heaven or hell based on whether or not we had faith in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior. To be absent from our bodies means, as believers, we are with the Lord (2 Corinthians 5:6-8). Unbelievers are sent to hell or the place of the dead (Luke 16:22-23). When Jesus comes the second time, we will receive new bodies (1 Corinthians 15:50-54). There will be a new heaven and new earth for believers (Revelation 21:1), and unbelievers will be thrown into an everlasting lake of fire (Revelation 20:11-15). There is no second chance for redemption after death (Hebrews 9:27).

What is Mormonism? What do Mormons believe?

<snipped>

a single woman cannot enter heaven

<snipped>

Not going to worry about the details of that little exegesis. I'm sure I would differ with much of it but I don't care that much.

You stopped me with the "a single woman cannot enter heaven".

That's not true. Statements like that take away the incentive to even begin to dig into the rest of the post.

prove it.

There are many secrets in the morman religion

Prove that the statement "a single woman cannot enter heaven" is false?

Easy.

In the LDS faith, practically everyone goes to heaven. Even murderers go to heaven. The marital status of a woman does not keep her out of heaven.

The only people who don't go to heaven are those who deny the Holy Ghost after receiving a perfect knowledge of Jesus Christ. Not many people in the history of mankind meet that criterion. It's a very high threshold of knowledge.

prove it.

There are many secrets in the morman religion

Prove that the statement "a single woman cannot enter heaven" is false?

Easy.

In the LDS faith, practically everyone goes to heaven. Even murderers go to heaven. The marital status of a woman does not keep her out of heaven.

The only people who don't go to heaven are those who deny the Holy Ghost after receiving a perfect knowledge of Jesus Christ. Not many people in the history of mankind meet that criterion. It's a very high threshold of knowledge.

Of course women can go to the celestial kingdom. They won't enter the highest degree of exaltation until they are sealed to a male, and that will happen there.

Shoot, I am not LDS, not Mormon, never been, and even I know that,.

Forum List

Back