An Economic Agenda for America: 12 Steps Forward

Dialectical Materialism: 12 steps forward, 50 steps back.

Oh and I know for a fact u couldn't have listened to it that fast because I am still listening to it! So lie some more shithead.

The man is an idiot. His insights are paper-thin, unreal, unconstitutional, and childish.

Borrowing money to fund government construction projects is STUPID, STUPID, STUPID. Same for borrowing money to hire more government employees - since they NEVER go away, and we have to pay for them until THEY DIE!

He needs to briefly acquaint himself with Article I, Section 8, of the U.S. Constitution, which outlines EVERYTHING that the U.S. Congress has the power to do. EVERYTHING. All else is unconstitutional.

NOTHING WE CAN DO IN THE U.S. can have any measurable effect on the future climate. The actual, calculated results, using the most optimistic forecasts possible, show that if we in the U.S. were to all become organic subsistence farmers, with no motor vehicles or electricity, our combined efforts would result in a DIFFERENCE of a small fraction of one degree C, in the next hundred years.

He is the definition of a "Populist." That is, tell the low-information voters exactly what they want to hear, in order to get their votes. Period.

Forum List

Back