An Athiest Student as she has claimed, brings a lawsuit with the help of the ACLU?

How is it that an open religious display when found in the public square, is somehow forcing something upon an individual against their free will to choose freely in America either to view it or not view it ? Why is it that when we see all kinds of other displays of art in this nation ( and I mean some weird and disgusting art along with some other terrible stuff to be considered as even being art or the expression there of, (all depending upon where you are in America), somehow being protected as art and expression in those instances, but not in another?

Now we have seen in many situations where art and it's message of expression as agreed upon by a minority, (yet is opposed by the majority upon many occasions), still remains in the public square for all to see, but when we display a religious banner in the public square as agreed upon by a majority, but then it is somehow offensive for just "one" who is in a minority as being only one, it is then ordered by whom to be taken down against the majorities will?

This is because of just "one" being offended or is that really what is going on when stuff like this happens ? Otherwise is the "one" who is (IMHO) being used by a silent minority in such a case truly offended, or is it that a powerful minority group is behind the scenes using the "one", in order to just break the nation down one more step by way of this "one" supposed authentic complaintant, who is gullable enough to work for this powerful hungry minority, without even realizing what is going on actually against the nation as a whole in all of this stuff when it now happens ?

I believe the standard is that if you display one, you have to display all. Since most communities will not tolerate religious displays from those heathen religions they choose to display none

It may be that they (the Christians) should go for it (allow it all), having next the strength in thier belief that they would ultimately prevail in a forced vote afterwards, where as due to all the complaints that would come from allowing it all, a vote would then be needed to show where the true majority is at upon such issues, but who would surpress that vote, especially once this bad was being found in a direct competition on that wall with the good? I know who would, and that is exactly why they like things going just the way that they are so cleverly, in which is working just fine in the ways that things are going right now in America.

The Christians need to stand firm on their faith, and maybe allow or say "OK mr.government", lets allow this anything goes for a while mentality to take place finally in America, so that when the people truly identify themselves once again as a majority in this nation who won't tolerate such idiotic non-sense anymore, and they do rebell against such non-sense as to be openly allowed against their families, their children etc. then the blowback will finally come upon the government by the citizens, who will have to take heed of the peoples majority will and voice once more in America, where as the government at that point would have to quit serving the special interest of groups and their wanting to subvert the will of the majority as they have been doing for so long, and this by the usage of a corrupt governement just like it still is now.

Rise up America as Americans, and quit allowing your nation to be torn into shreds by what you have been seeing and experiencing for the last 30 or 40 years like this, where it is that you have been surpressed and have no longer had a say in. It's time people, infact is past time.. Get to the voting booth, and then expect results afterwards.
So how many elections do you need to lose before you recognize the fact that Dominionists are not in the majority?

Any such religious display, including Islam, if found to be in violation of the Lemon Test, or any other precedent on the matter, is un-Constitutional and will be struck down accordingly.

That is your opinion that it is unconstitutional and most certainly not supported by original intent. Furthermore, the Lemon Test has been criticized by many SCOTUS justice since the Burger Court, which was an incredibly activist court that fabricated rights that are not written in the Constitution (ie. Roe v Wade, and I happen to be pro-choice, just so you know)

It’s nonsense to say that Christianity is being ‘singled-out’ and other religions given a ‘free pass.’

I agree and I never said it was.

This has noting to do with ‘being offended,’

:lol: Nonsense. If she wasn't offended there would be no lawsuit filed. I know you aren't that naive.

There is no ‘tyranny of the minority’ as the majority has in no way been adversely effected

The majority have most certainly been effected as they are now required to remove a banner that has hung for 49 years without a problem.

– Christians are free to practice their religion in schools,

I never said they couldn't and that is not the argument here.

The majority voted for "the feds." Why can't the majority vote them out?

Oops.
It's coming, as we see the awakening of the silnced majority in this nation now, who have realized the game that has been played against them. We are at a tipping point right now, and with every action that is taken against us, and with every idiotic rulling that has come down against us, it is time for the citizens of this nation to overwhelm the voting booths once again, even if they have to make sure that they take time out of their busy work schedules to do so, it is that important. We see and hear the grumblings of the awakening, and those voices will only get louder and louder now. We have been asleep and repressed in this nation for way to long now, and it is time to not take it anymore, so awaken America, for your time has come once again to do the right thing, and to seperate yourselves from a corruption that has been waged against you for far to long now within your own nation..
And if that doesn't happen, you'll concede the point that you're not in the majority, right?
If the election is rigged against us in any way, otherwise like in the situations this nation has had with this Acorn group being involved, and dead people voting, along with prisoners in jail voting excetra excetra., then how will the majority know if their vote really counted in all of this mess? This is the problem in America, where as no one knows where the true majority is at anymore, because they havn't been heard from as a majority for far to long now in such a corrupt atmosphere that has been the norm in America for quite sometime at the voting booth, and yet hopefully that is all about to change once again or maybe not all depending.. Flooding the booths is the only way to get it right maybe, and to defeat corruption in these elections hopefully.

If your child were a Christian in Dearborn Michigan, she would be offered the same protections from religious influences as that atheist child

If my son went to school in Dearborn, Michigan what protections would he need offered?

Tyranny of the majority is the same as tyranny of the minority....both are still tyranny.

Exactly my point.

That young girl is not insisting that a banner declaring that there is no god be displayed, she is just insisting on a religious neutral environment

That depends on how you view it. As an atheist her "religion" is the absence of religion, thus she is being accommodated to practice those beliefs at the expense of the majority who don't share her views and are having expression suppressed.

It's coming, as we see the awakening of the silnced majority in this nation now, who have realized the game that has been played against them. We are at a tipping point right now, and with every action that is taken against us, and with every idiotic rulling that has come down against us, it is time for the citizens of this nation to overwhelm the voting booths once again, even if they have to make sure that they take time out of their busy work schedules to do so, it is that important. We see and hear the grumblings of the awakening, and those voices will only get louder and louder now. We have been asleep and repressed in this nation for way to long now, and it is time to not take it anymore, so awaken America, for your time has come once again to do the right thing, and to seperate yourselves from a corruption that has been waged against you for far to long now within your own nation..
And if that doesn't happen, you'll concede the point that you're not in the majority, right?
If the election is rigged against us in any way, otherwise like in the situations this nation has had with this Acorn group being involved, and dead people voting, along with prisoners in jail voting excetra excetra., then how will the majority know if their vote really counted in all of this mess? This is the problem in America, where as no one knows where the true majority is at anymore, because they havn't been heard from as a majority for far to long now in such a corrupt atmosphere that has been the norm in America for quite sometime at the voting booth, and yet hopefully that is all about to change once again or maybe not all depending.. Flooding the booths is the only way to get it right maybe, and to defeat corruption in these elections hopefully.
Oh, right. A big conspiracy. :tinfoil:

So what happens if the majority decides it is time to repeal the First Amendment?

I believe the standard is that if you display one, you have to display all. Since most communities will not tolerate religious displays from those heathen religions they choose to display none

It may be that they (the Christians) should go for it (allow it all), having next the strength in thier belief that they would ultimately prevail in a forced vote afterwards, where as due to all the complaints that would come from allowing it all, a vote would then be needed to show where the true majority is at upon such issues, but who would surpress that vote, especially once this bad was being found in a direct competition on that wall with the good? I know who would, and that is exactly why they like things going just the way that they are so cleverly, in which is working just fine in the ways that things are going right now in America.

The Christians need to stand firm on their faith, and maybe allow or say "OK mr.government", lets allow this anything goes for a while mentality to take place finally in America, so that when the people truly identify themselves once again as a majority in this nation who won't tolerate such idiotic non-sense anymore, and they do rebell against such non-sense as to be openly allowed against their families, their children etc. then the blowback will finally come upon the government by the citizens, who will have to take heed of the peoples majority will and voice once more in America, where as the government at that point would have to quit serving the special interest of groups and their wanting to subvert the will of the majority as they have been doing for so long, and this by the usage of a corrupt governement just like it still is now.

Rise up America as Americans, and quit allowing your nation to be torn into shreds by what you have been seeing and experiencing for the last 30 or 40 years like this, where it is that you have been surpressed and have no longer had a say in. It's time people, infact is past time.. Get to the voting booth, and then expect results afterwards.
So how many elections do you need to lose before you recognize the fact that Dominionists are not in the majority?
You use lables, even though you know not who I am or anything about me, cept what you see here in a few words as spoken, but I will say this to you, that if this nation continues to use the corrupt tactics that it has been using to get this nation to where it is today, then the silenced majority will not be heard at this election either. Why(?), because the vote will be compromised with all the games that the devil who now resides in certain powerful people, does know far to well these days how to play, and so the real majority are pushed back once again in this nation, and the nation will decline futher and further as a result of.

I don't t hink it is hopeless, but it might be....B/

Last edited:
If your child were a Christian in Dearborn Michigan, she would be offered the same protections from religious influences as that atheist child

If my son went to school in Dearborn, Michigan what protections would he need offered?

Tyranny of the majority is the same as tyranny of the minority....both are still tyranny.

Exactly my point.

That young girl is not insisting that a banner declaring that there is no god be displayed, she is just insisting on a religious neutral environment

That depends on how you view it. As an atheist her "religion" is the absence of religion, thus she is being accommodated to practice those beliefs at the expense of the majority who don't share her views and are having expression suppressed.
Great point..

You use lables, even though you know not who I am or anything about me, cept what you see here in a few words as spoken,
I know enough about your opinions to label you a Dominionist, so stop complaining.
but I will say this to you, that if this nation continues to use the corrupt tactics that it has been using to get this nation to where it is today, then the silenced majority will not be heard at this election either. Why(?), because the vote will be compromised with all the games that the devil who now resides in certain powerful people, does know far to well these days, and so the real majority are pushed back again in this nation, as the nation will decline futher and further as a result of.

I don't t hink it is hopeless, but it might be....B/
So you basically say the elections that you win are because the majority was heard, and the ones that you lose are because of a conspiracy. Do you recognize how ridiculous that sounds?

How is it that an open religious display when found in the public square, is somehow forcing something upon an individual against their free will to choose freely in America either to view it or not view it ? Why is it that when we see all kinds of other displays of art in this nation ( and I mean some weird and disgusting art along with some other terrible stuff to be considered as even being art or the expression there of, (all depending upon where you are in America), somehow being protected as art and expression in those instances, but not in another?

Now we have seen in many situations where art and it's message of expression as agreed upon by a minority, (yet is opposed by the majority upon many occasions), still remains in the public square for all to see, but when we display a religious banner in the public square as agreed upon by a majority, but then it is somehow offensive for just "one" who is in a minority as being only one, it is then ordered by whom to be taken down against the majorities will?

This is because of just "one" being offended or is that really what is going on when stuff like this happens ? Otherwise is the "one" who is (IMHO) being used by a silent minority in such a case truly offended, or is it that a powerful minority group is behind the scenes using the "one", in order to just break the nation down one more step by way of this "one" supposed authentic complaintant, who is gullable enough to work for this powerful hungry minority, without even realizing what is going on actually against the nation as a whole in all of this stuff when it now happens ?

I think you're being ridiculous. You're simply trying to force your beliefs on others.

If that were the case, the young girl would have been trying to get a "there is no god" banner displayed

She is not trying to force her religious beliefs on others, she is only trying to stop others from forcing their beliefs on her.

Exactly my point.

If that were the case, any public area that has no religious symbols would be considered a pro-atheist area. An atheist is not pushing his beliefs in those areas. People have a right to not be subjected to others religious beliefs in a school environment

If that were the case, the young girl would have been trying to get a "there is no god" banner displayed

She is not trying to force her religious beliefs on others, she is only trying to stop others from forcing their beliefs on her.

And again, her motives are irrelevant – Americans are not required to justify the protection of their civil liberties.

The school board failed to understand or acknowledge the law, they’re alone responsible for the outcome of the case.

I think you're being ridiculous. You're simply trying to force your beliefs on others.

That is a incorrect example.

Did they force her to wear religion on her person???

Did they tell her she has to take a class on the Bible????

No. She is simply trying to force everyone else to adhere to her beliefs. She is simply forcing her prejudices on everyone else. My suggestion is that she learn to get along with others rather than act like a misanthropic, acrimonious, asshole.

No. She is simply trying to force everyone else to adhere to her beliefs. She is simply forcing her prejudices on everyone else. My suggestion is that she learn to get along with others rather than act like a misanthropic, acrimonious, asshole.

They are forcing her to read a "Heavenly Father" banner which is an endorsement of religion as much as a "Praise Allah" or "There is no god" banner

They are forcing her to read a "Heavenly Father" banner which is an endorsement of religion as much as a "Praise Allah" or "There is no god" banner

She can avert her eyes. It's not porn.:cuckoo:

She can avert her eyes. It's not porn.:cuckoo:

So then you have no problem with your school displaying a "THERE IS NO GOD " Banner

How is it forcing a belief on her? She has every right to look away, while another has every right to enjoy the view. Now if the banner was speaking to her, and saying that if you don't look at me, you will go to hell, then I can see there being a problem maybe, but that is not what was happening was it? Besides the banner had been in place since the 40's ? I feel so sorry for all those children that banner had sent to Hell....:(

I heard on the news today, about a teen who is 16 years old, and for whom had somehow teamed up with the ACLU against her school by way of a lawsuit, because the school had a banner that had religious words upon it, in which was displayed for all to read in the school I'm guessing.

Now this is what rubs me wrong with cases like this, where as you have this gullable teen and the ACLU, along with an idiot judge, for whom I think does not take at all into consideration, the very democracy for which we all try to live with and live for in this nation, where as lets say that the school in a whopping 99% wanted the banner to fly in that specific school over the 1% that didnot want it to fly, and where as what if the parents of the children wanted that banner to fly also, yet you have "ONE", and her accomplices for money representing her in an evil mean spirited way, overiding the school, it's majority in staff, and it's majority in students, for whom want the banner to stay, along with the parents well wishes also in the situation, to then somehow override and kill the will and the rights of the people & students in a majority, and this be it the whole lot of them, by way of "ONE" who had a problem with it ????????

Kidding me right?????? Has this nation finally lost it's mind completely :cuckoo:??????

Yes, it might be good if the government gets out of most everything anymore in this nation that pertains to our social economic situation now , because it (the feds) are being used by devils to destroy the very fabric and slim goodness that is left in this nation, and this by devils whom have figured this sort of evilness out against the ones who are still good and for whom are now left in many cases such as this one, as still a majority..
The majority does not define rights for everyone else.

If the majority chose to repeal the First Amendment, you would be bitching and moaning about being persecuted.
Nor does the minority define rights for everyone, but in this case just one did with the help of an idiot out of touch (with the majority) judge, and the out of whack commie ACLU..

There is a saying...

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for supper

Just because you are in the majority doesn't mean you get to vote away the rights of a minority
Nor should the minority get to vote away the rights of a majority, but with the help of a empathetic government & it's idiotic judges, who are now operating in an over stretching out of touch way, we see alot of bad going on with all of this stuff.

Forum List

Back