An Athiest Student as she has claimed, brings a lawsuit with the help of the ACLU?

beagle9

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2011
I heard on the news today, about a teen who is 16 years old, and for whom had somehow teamed up with the ACLU against her school by way of a lawsuit, because the school had a banner that had religious words upon it, in which was displayed for all to read in the school I'm guessing.

Now this is what rubs me wrong with cases like this, where as you have this gullable teen and the ACLU, along with an idiot judge, for whom I think does not take at all into consideration, the very democracy for which we all try to live with and live for in this nation, where as lets say that the school in a whopping 99% wanted the banner to fly in that specific school over the 1% that didnot want it to fly, and where as what if the parents of the children wanted that banner to fly also, yet you have "ONE", and her accomplices for money representing her in an evil mean spirited way, overiding the school, it's majority in staff, and it's majority in students, for whom want the banner to stay, along with the parents well wishes also in the situation, to then somehow override and kill the will and the rights of the people & students in a majority, and this be it the whole lot of them, by way of "ONE" who had a problem with it ????????

Kidding me right?????? Has this nation finally lost it's mind completely :cuckoo:??????

Yes, it might be good if the government gets out of most everything anymore in this nation that pertains to our social economic situation now , because it (the feds) are being used by devils to destroy the very fabric and slim goodness that is left in this nation, and this by devils whom have figured this sort of evilness out against the ones who are still good and for whom are now left in many cases such as this one, as still a majority..

You are new

It would help you make your case if you actually posted a link to what you are ranting about. That way we can actually know what you are talking about

I can hear the crying start, "the Christians are trying to force their beliefs o her". Bull!!! If 99% of the students are all right with it the AmericanCommieLoyalistUnion should keep their big fat noses out of it.

Don't worry, that is just rightwingers way of saying he doesn't believe you. Ignore him, he is usually wrong.

I heard on the news today, about a teen who is 16 years old, and for whom had somehow teamed up with the ACLU against her school by way of a lawsuit, because the school had a banner that had religious words upon it, in which was displayed for all to read in the school I'm guessing.

Now this is what rubs me wrong with cases like this, where as you have this gullable teen and the ACLU, along with an idiot judge, for whom I think does not take at all into consideration, the very democracy for which we all try to live with and live for in this nation, where as lets say that the school in a whopping 99% wanted the banner to fly in that specific school over the 1% that didnot want it to fly, and where as what if the parents of the children wanted that banner to fly also, yet you have "ONE", and her accomplices for money representing her in an evil mean spirited way, overiding the school, it's majority in staff, and it's majority in students, for whom want the banner to stay, along with the parents well wishes also in the situation, to then somehow override and kill the will and the rights of the people & students in a majority, and this be it the whole lot of them, by way of "ONE" who had a problem with it ????????

Kidding me right?????? Has this nation finally lost it's mind completely :cuckoo:??????

Yes, it might be good if the government gets out of most everything anymore in this nation that pertains to our social economic situation now , because it (the feds) are being used by devils to destroy the very fabric and slim goodness that is left in this nation, and this by devils whom have figured this sort of evilness out against the ones who are still good and for whom are now left in many cases such as this one, as still a majority..
The majority does not define rights for everyone else.

If the majority chose to repeal the First Amendment, you would be bitching and moaning about being persecuted.

There is a saying...

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for supper

Just because you are in the majority doesn't mean you get to vote away the rights of a minority

The court relied on a 2005 case in which the Supreme Court called for particular care in separating church and state in public schools. In that case, the high court ruled that a monument displaying the Ten Commandments was acceptable on the grounds of the Texas State Capitol. But the court added that the same monument on the grounds of a public school would be impermissible, "given the impressionability of the young."
The judge followed Supreme Court precedent, this is a non-issue.

You are new

It would help you make your case if you actually posted a link to what you are ranting about. That way we can actually know what you are talking about.

There are old-timers here who don’t know how to cite sources, either.

The court relied on a 2005 case in which the Supreme Court called for particular care in separating church and state in public schools. In that case, the high court ruled that a monument displaying the Ten Commandments was acceptable on the grounds of the Texas State Capitol. But the court added that the same monument on the grounds of a public school would be impermissible, "given the impressionability of the young."
The judge followed Supreme Court precedent, this is a non-issue.

You are new

It would help you make your case if you actually posted a link to what you are ranting about. That way we can actually know what you are talking about.

There are old-timers here who don’t know how to cite sources, either.

or use the quote function properly

God bless the ACLU :eusa_angel:
Quite the opposite, God doesn't want anything to do with the aclu. They are about as ungodly as anyone.

Hear say. I'm impressed that God communicates with you directly. It would be more believable though if you could talk the big guy into speaking to all of us. I for one would cast aside my atheism and accept "God" with such a demonstration of it's existance... Lacking a real irrefutable example of "God's" voice to my own ears I do not believe you at all ... In fact I believe you are bat shit crazy.

girl is an idiot.

she shouldnt get her way.

She didn’t.

Quite the opposite, God doesn't want anything to do with the aclu. They are about as ungodly as anyone.

Telling the right’s hatred of the ACLU, given the fact the ACLU works to restrict government excess, in this case the un-Constitutional conjoining of church and State. This is typical of the hypocrisy and authoritarianism of conservatives.

There is a saying...

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for supper

Just because you are in the majority doesn't mean you get to vote away the rights of a minority

We vote on issues ALL the time, new laws get put in the voting booths and the majority makes it or breaks it. There's many issues over the years that i voted against, but the majority voted for, so i'm shit out of luck. Or are you saying i shouldn't have to abide by that law now because i voted against it?? I really don't think it works that way.....

The court relied on a 2005 case in which the Supreme Court called for particular care in separating church and state in public schools. In that case, the high court ruled that a monument displaying the Ten Commandments was acceptable on the grounds of the Texas State Capitol. But the court added that the same monument on the grounds of a public school would be impermissible, "given the impressionability of the young." The judge followed Supreme Court precedent, this is a non-issue.

Your response I am keying on here is - "But the court added that the same monument on the grounds of a public school would be impermissible, "given the impressionability of the young", but the allowance of the Ten Commandments on the state house grounds was exceptable.

Ahh, so now we are getting down to what the feds want in this nation, and that is to be the soul supplier of impressionable influence over our young anymore, and this as so to mold them and re-train them into their way of thinking, that now goes against what the parents had been teaching them for years, but why I ask ? Why is it now in the feds interest to do this in America against the majorities will ? Why has their been an attack on American values and American culture from the fed level for so many years now, where as we are seeing the results of those attacks daily, but are defenseless to do anything about them anymore, and this in order to retain our history and our cultures in America against a taken over fed that sides with the devil now in so many ways?

I say that the feds have been infiltrated by devilish characters in a majority when it comes to the fed world only, and so their goal is to use that majority and that power taken over by that majority within, to go against an even bigger majority that which is the citizenry of the whole united states. They would be the only ones who could sway the public into their way of thinking through or by force, and this is exactly what they have been doing now for the last 40 or 50 years, and it is getting worse and worse everyday. This is just one more example of that attack, and the results there afterwards, in which tells this nation exactly what is going on in all of this mess that we (in a majority), are experiencing now in America. You know what this means right? It means that we are fast becoming a dictatorship that is run by a minority that which exist in our government, against the majority who are outside the government, and do reside as citizens within this nation still as a majority (but have been silenced by the fed in court decisions and rulings), where as the feds are the leaders of what is becoming faster and faster a corrupt dictatorship now over the people in this nation. These cases and their rulings, are chipping away at the culture & fabric of America, and is since creating a new culture that is suitable to the feds and their control over us, where as the old ways wouldnot work for them anymore.

Last edited:
I can't understand why religious zealots would insist on pushing their religious beliefs in a public school. School children are a captive audience.

How would you react if your child came home and told you her atheist teacher had told the class there was no god?

How would you react if your child came home and told you that they had been kneeling on prayer rugs twice a day and praying to Allah and she asked if she could do it at home too?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back