An apology to President Karzai

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYEctbGSkkw]My Apology to President Karzai on Behalf of Americans - YouTube[/ame]

Dear Hamid Chevron Karzai.
May a mother porcupine nurse it's young in your shorts.

P.S. With the oil dividends lately can't you afford a real hat instead of a trash can from a womens bathroom set at Walmart ?

Attachments

• $Hamid-Karzai--U.S.-Presid-009.jpg
    $Hamid-Karzai--U.S.-Presid-009.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 79
This has been one of the most revolting acts I have ever witnessed.

And the American media instead of reporting the truth that the Korans were desecrated by the prisoners before the soldiers were ordered to destroy the desecrated by muslims korans are playing up Obama's blow job to Karzai.

What kind of crazy is this?

Even non prisoner Muslims destroy their own book

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69VIER7nzz8]Why are Pakistanis throwing away 100s of Korans into sewage filled canal? - YouTube[/ame]

The bigger issue is, why are we still in Afghanistan.

We've been there for 11 years now.

We went in to get Al Qaeda. But Al Qaeda has decamped Afghanistan (where they never liked it to start with) for Yemen, Libya and Iraq. The ones we didn't kill, that is. Bin Laden is dead. So are most of the other key leaders. Dead or at Gitmo.

We say we are there to promote "Democracy" but that became hollow when Karzai stole the 2009 election.

We need to pull up stakes, immediately, and let the Taliban and Karzai work it out.

One more. Understand yet or are you 100% murkin ?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_54LJMwG4E]Opium fields guarded by U.S. troops in Afghanistan - YouTube[/ame]

The korans were written in so that Americans could be accused of writing in the korans. Removing them just jumped the gun on that plan.

We went in to get Al Qaeda. But Al Qaeda has decamped Afghanistan (where they never liked it to start with) for Yemen, Libya and Iraq. The ones we didn't kill, that is. Bin Laden is dead. So are most of the other key leaders. Dead or at Gitmo.

We say we are there to promote "Democracy" but that became hollow when Karzai stole the 2009 election.

We need to pull up stakes, immediately, and let the Taliban and Karzai work it out.

We are still in Afghanistan because Obama wants to be there. He made it clear before he was elected that we would turn our attention from Iraq to Afghanistan, something you would have known if you didn't have your head up your ass.

We are still in Afghanistan because Obama wants to be there. He made it clear before he was elected that we would turn our attention from Iraq to Afghanistan, something you would have known if you didn't have your head up your ass.

When Obama gets re-elected, I sincerely hope you seek help for your ODS. (Obama Derangment Syndrome).

there's a lot to criticize, but we aren't even having the national discussion about what to do about Afghanistan.

Republicans are just waiting for failure so they can blame Obama for something. Obama is just looking for a politically oppurtune time to pull out when no one is paying attention.

Why are we NOT having the discussion on the parameters I listed above.

Oh, that's right. We're all too busy looking for political advantage instead of finding a solution. It's not like there are brave young Americans risking their lives or anything...

Oh wait.

its way worse than that. I was just ruminating upon the uproar over the koran (that wasn't by us) put in a toilet etc. and the shellacking bush took on that.

This incident has heavily damaged our ability to disengage and implement our exit strategy, but not a word on that in the media.

I agree. Here's where I completely admit I am an utter asshole thinking we could change hearts and minds (I've been a pro woman human rights activist in Islamic states for two decades now).

I really thought we could. I'm an idiot. They are barbaric asswipes and nothings going to change.

My feelings have nothing to do with Islam because I come from the land of "Little Mosque on the Praire":eusa_angel: and I've known so many good souls who are Muslim.

My new position has nothing to do with that. We are talking people who live in the stone age and really don't want to crawl out of their tribal bullshit.

But not only do you pull troops out. All funding as well.

Fuck the tribal warlords. No more. No more blood no more money.

Last edited:
TD, I agree the Taliban are a large part of the problem. But so are the Pakistanis, who've been funding the Taliban all along, and playing games while claiming to be our allies.

What we should do is pull out, sign a treaty with India, maybe sell them a couple of the old Aircraft Carriers we are about to decommission.

TD, I agree the Taliban are a large part of the problem. But so are the Pakistanis, who've been funding the Taliban all along, and playing games while claiming to be our allies.

What we should do is pull out, sign a treaty with India, maybe sell them a couple of the old Aircraft Carriers we are about to decommission.

A lot of people don't know that Benazir Bhutto basically funded the start up of the Taliban.

Lord forgive me I'm glad she got whacked before she got hold of the nukes. She was one evil woman only surpassed in evilness by her husband.

I say every troop in the ME is now to come home out of harms way and no more money.
This is hard for me. I have supported Afghan education programs for little girls. I have helped fund Doctors without Borders to be able to go in and give treatment.Almost two decades now. I've done as much as I can.

But now when a President of the United States of America cannot support troops burning desecrated Korans and our media cannot tell this story with truth, I just want all our soldiers home. This is the straw.

When you're getting back stabbed by the White House and the President just bring our dedicated soldiers home.

This is sickening.

its way worse than that. I was just ruminating upon the uproar over the koran (that wasn't by us) put in a toilet etc. and the shellacking bush took on that.

This incident has heavily damaged our ability to disengage and implement our exit strategy, but not a word on that in the media.
LOTS of media stories; situation WORSENING:
US advisers shot dead 'after Koran row' - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
Afghan protesters hurl grenades at US base  | ajc.com

Forum List

Back