An Answer To Tea Parties, "Why Now?"

Amazing how the Repubs think that after eight years of enabling the most wasteful of borrow and spend policies they can suddenly change their stripes.

Amazing how the Dems think that after eight years of bitching and screaming about the most wasteful of borrow and spend policies they can suddenly change their stripes and defend Obama when he doubles those wasteful borrow and spend policies.

Saving the American economy from depression is waseful?

Investing in the things required to lay the foundation for sustainable growth is wasteful?

You've got to come up with something other than simple contradiction.

Saving the American economy? Is that what he's doing? :lol::lol::lol: Hook, line, and sinker, the lot of you. Simply amazing.

If the banks all failed do you realize how much the government would have to cover out of savings accounts?

If the banks failed this country would fail.

Tell me how that would be better than the bailouts?

If the banks all failed do you realize how much the government would have to cover out of savings accounts?

because thats how its supposed to be
and tell me how going further into debt is going to solve a problem that was caused by too much debt to begin with?

because thats how its supposed to be
and tell me how going further into debt is going to solve a problem that was caused by too much debt to begin with?

So you say that a collapsed USA is what you wanted, its what is supposed to be?

It already worked in the grgeat derpession.

and it will work the same way, be restarting the banks and then them paying us back the money we gave them.

Now why did Paulson and Bush make it so the money they gave only gets us 66% on the dollar back? Why are you not more mad at them then Obama?

These morons don't think things thru that far. They are just spewing Rush talking points.

The new one is, "we shouldn't think of bankruptsy as failure, think of it as transparency".

And Ed Schultz made a great point and I have been making it for a long time. What about the people who were promised pensions? It is bullshit to let the companies go bankrupt. THEY FUCKING WANT TO GO BANKRUPT!!!

That's why the GOP passed bankruptsy laws making it easier for them to do it. And, they made it harder and more costly for individuals.

I think it started with Enron. We were shocked that Enron employees were fucked by those CEO bastards, but what did we do about it? Nothing. So they desensitized us to companies going bankrupt and renigging on those pensions.

Then another company went bankrupt, then another, then another. And do these people realize that the government has to pick up the tab?

Maybe we should re-write the bankruptsy laws so it isn't such an easy option for GM or other companies to make. And maybe we should make the new GM that comes out of bankrupsty pay those pensions.

If they don't want to give pensions, then don't offer them. They can cut their existing employees off TODAY if they want. But anyone that is retired should get what they worked for. And if that means taking out of the CEO's pocket, so fucking be it.

I can only assume this has all been done on purpose.

Amazing how the Repubs think that after eight years of enabling the most wasteful of borrow and spend policies they can suddenly change their stripes.

Only the most uninformed believe the tea parties were anything other than a political event orchestrated by elements of the Repub Party.

But every one knows that demonstrators are die Hard Republicans. I tried to get them interested in the Libertarian party.

NO DICE!

They wahnt to end SS and any scocial program and then want to be able to just walk away from pensions.

Then they will give us 401 ks and tank the eocnomy every few years with their greed and even they will not sustain us.

They want a pliable and beaten mass of workers who are souly dependent on the jpb the corp is willing to give them.

It was planed and there is only one class of people who can make money in the down times and that is those with the big money.

Regulations, SS , pentions and 401 ks mixed all togerher gives people choice in how to fund their futures. The moneid interests dont want us to have choices.

Only the most uninformed believe the tea parties were anything other than a political event orchestrated by elements of the Repub Party.

But every one knows that demonstrators are die Hard Republicans. I tried to get them interested in the Libertarian party.

NO DICE!

And they never will vote libertarian.

they will just smear your party with their hate.

These morons don't think things thru that far. They are just spewing Rush talking points.

The new one is, "we shouldn't think of bankruptsy as failure, think of it as transparency".

And Ed Schultz made a great point and I have been making it for a long time. What about the people who were promised pensions? It is bullshit to let the companies go bankrupt. THEY FUCKING WANT TO GO BANKRUPT!!!

That's why the GOP passed bankruptsy laws making it easier for them to do it. And, they made it harder and more costly for individuals.

I think it started with Enron. We were shocked that Enron employees were fucked by those CEO bastards, but what did we do about it? Nothing. So they desensitized us to companies going bankrupt and renigging on those pensions.

Then another company went bankrupt, then another, then another. And do these people realize that the government has to pick up the tab?

Maybe we should re-write the bankruptsy laws so it isn't such an easy option for GM or other companies to make. And maybe we should make the new GM that comes out of bankrupsty pay those pensions.

If they don't want to give pensions, then don't offer them. They can cut their existing employees off TODAY if they want. But anyone that is retired should get what they worked for. And if that means taking out of the CEO's pocket, so fucking be it.

no, the morons are YOU guys
some banks may have failed
yet most of the ones given the money are returning it now saying they never needed it
so you guys doomsday predictions was nothing but a LIE

no, the morons are YOU guys
some banks may have failed
yet most of the ones given the money are returning it now saying they never needed it
so you guys doomsday predictions was nothing but a LIE

I've heard that they are trying to return it and it's not being accepted. The Obama administration apparently likes the power and control too much to take the money back. I haven't researched this, so I'm not sure of the details or the accuracy.

OH --we are talking about the banks that borrowed the money.

OH wait--forced to take BILLIONS of DOLLARS!!

Man, how do you force a person to take Billions of dollars? Do you put a gun to their head? Do you kidnapp their first born? Leave a severed horse head in their bed?

I do not know, but after listening to Mark Levin, it must be a truly terrible thing. The government is trying to make you filthy Rich, oh the humanity!! HAHA

They dont want to stigmatize the other bamks who cant pay it back yet.

:lol: :lol: Are you for real????? Holy hell, that is the most ridiculous thing I've heard come out of a liberal's mouth, and that's saying something. How can anyone be so stupid?

:lol: :lol: Are you for real????? Holy hell, that is the most ridiculous thing I've heard come out of a liberal's mouth, and that's saying something. How can anyone be so stupid?

It is the truth.

You are not a very good judge of anything considering your support for politicains who nearly killed the coutnry.

Man, how do you force a person to take Billions of dollars? Do you put a gun to their head? Do you kidnapp their first born? Leave a severed horse head in their bed?

I do not know, but after listening to Mark Levin, it must be a truly terrible thing. The government is trying to make you filthy Rich, oh the humanity!! HAHA

Maybe Cheney waterboarded them or took them hunting?

It is the truth.

You are not a very good judge of anything considering your support for politicains who nearly killed the coutnry.

I actually feel sorry for you, and thankful that I'm not that blinded by partisanship. You need help.

Oh, and you have no idea who I supported one way or the other, assumptions make you look stupid.

sealybobo said:

The new one is, "we shouldn't think of bankruptsy as failure, think of it as transparency"....

Had to delete much, too many bad words, won't go through filters...

I've heard that they are trying to return it and it's not being accepted. The Obama administration apparently likes the power and control too much to take the money back. I haven't researched this, so I'm not sure of the details or the accuracy.[/QUOTE]
Indeed, Congress wanted to know just that this morning. Geithner admitted both the banks being forced to take the money and the general refusal of gov't to take it back. Meanwhile, they are demanding foisting more on them, taking preferred stock and trading it for common. Our government, holding voting stock in the financial system of US. Talking on Sunday news shows that some banks may have trouble with the stress test they made up. Throwing the markets back into chaos once again.

Last edited:

Maybe Cheney waterboarded them or took them hunting?

Partisan hack. You don't care about the country.

Forum List

Back