Among Those Pressing Trump to Weed Out Disloyalty: Clarence Thomas’s Wife

You're a fucking hypocrit that worships thugs like Trayvon Martin and calls some Catholic kid who was minding his own business a bastard.

You're such an asshole! Just being flat-out crazy is no excuse.

Trayvon Martin was minding his own business. he was coming home from a store after buying some candy.

Smirky McPunchface just got done advocating sexual slavery for women, and then mocked a Native American Veteran. He knew he looked like a little bastard, so Mommy and Daddy had to get professional image makers to make him look like less of a bastard.

It didn't work.

Contraceptives are now sexual slavery? Exaggerate much?

By assisting president trump

Assisting not bowing down to.
I dont know what your job is but if you dont follow the policy and support the goals of your boss you wont last very long

Serving the American people is totally different than falling at the feet of someone.
If you are a career swamp rat and cant follow your boss’s policy you should resign and start drawing your big fat government pension

There is a difference between following policy and falling at a man's feet and worshipping them.
We cant have independent operators pursuing their own personal policy at the white house

you are talking chaos

Assisting not bowing down to.
I dont know what your job is but if you dont follow the policy and support the goals of your boss you wont last very long

Serving the American people is totally different than falling at the feet of someone.
If you are a career swamp rat and cant follow your boss’s policy you should resign and start drawing your big fat government pension

There is a difference between following policy and falling at a man's feet and worshipping them.
We cant have independent operators pursuing their own personal policy at the white house

you are talking chaos

So you think these folks should be worshipping Trump and kissing his butt. My bad I forgot I was talking to a Trump Humper.

you are talking chaos

So you think these folks should be worshipping Trump and kissing his butt. My bad I forgot I was talking to a Trump Humper.
No one worships trump

thats just your leftwing biased spin

you are talking chaos

No one worships trump

Really and you say that with a straight face.

you are talking chaos

No one worships trump

Really and you say that with a straight face.
I am because I know bombast when I see it

Trump is going backwards & his backward followers love it.

States stopped this practice years ago. When the governorship changed parties, there used to be mass firings & new hirings of cronies.

This is what you get when you elect a paranoid egomaniac.

Now start telling the truth.
upload_2020-2-29_5-34-2.jpeg

Wait a minute, I said "Hopefully we'll find out what really happened that day." I did NOT say, "Hopefully we'll find out Flowers actually did it."

I'm not here arguing that Flowers is guilty, I don't know if he is or not.

I'm pretty sure he isn't, because it's clear the police and prosecutors fabricated evidence against him. We will never find out who REALLY did it because the police were soo keen on lynching a black man.

These are rather feeble and juvenile attempts at dodging. You stated that bitchslapping is not lynching. Meaning, the rhetoric against Sandmann went no further than wanting to punch or slap him. I then proved to you that people called for a lot more violent and deadly retribution than bitchslapping. So, once again, you were wrong.

Nobody believed anyone was going to stick Smirky McBitchslap into a woodchipper. Grow a sense of humor.

No, forcing a woman to have a baby she doesn't want, including potentially her rapist's baby, is sexual slavery.
Well, she can whore around, but maybe she should get herself fixed if she wants to be a slut. But if she creates a new life she has this little thing normal people call.....

RESPONSIBILITY

Well, she can whore around, but maybe she should get herself fixed if she wants to be a slut. But if she creates a new life she has this little thing normal people call.....

RESPONSIBILITY

Okay. She went to an abortion clinic. She was being responsible by not bringing another useless person into the world.

Works for me.

When you guys stop trying to cut food stamps to give tax breaks to billionaires, then you can talk to me about "responsibility".

If there's anything I can't handle, it's someone who persistently and perniciously promotes a false narrative based on false information. These childish memes are never going to change the fact that you were wrong on all the details I pointed out in those cases.

Wait a minute, I said "Hopefully we'll find out what really happened that day." I did NOT say, "Hopefully we'll find out Flowers actually did it."

I'm not here arguing that Flowers is guilty, I don't know if he is or not.

I'm pretty sure he isn't, because it's clear the police and prosecutors fabricated evidence against him. We will never find out who REALLY did it because the police were soo keen on lynching a black man.

You want to know who the other possible suspect/s are/were? That's right, other black men. But you probably knew this, didn't you?

If they were looking to railroad a black man then there was no need to focus on Flowers. His was probably the first name to come up and so the DA grabbed it and ran with it. He was probably up for reelection or, as it is a small town of less than five thousand people, was pressured by the town to do something about it. I don't know. But the fact that all other possible suspects were black puts a wrinkle in the whole out-for-the-black-man narrative and doesn't explain why the DA went after one black man in particular among many.

These are rather feeble and juvenile attempts at dodging. You stated that bitchslapping is not lynching. Meaning, the rhetoric against Sandmann went no further than wanting to punch or slap him. I then proved to you that people called for a lot more violent and deadly retribution than bitchslapping. So, once again, you were wrong.

Nobody believed anyone was going to stick Smirky McBitchslap into a woodchipper. Grow a sense of humor.

His was not the only example I cited. There were death threats against him, his family and the school. And one thing I can say for certain: nothing that was said about Phillips was any worse than what was said about Sandmann. But you whined about people attacking Phillips, didn't you?

No, forcing a woman to have a baby she doesn't want, including potentially her rapist's baby, is sexual slavery.

It would be one thing if that was the only argument you had against the pro-life position, but it's not. Pregnancy from rape is virtually nonexistent compared to the numbers of pregnancies due to lack of the use of contraceptives.

Having said that, a woman is still free to copulate with whoever she wants. That has never changed and so "sexual slavery" is not accurate and is an exaggeration.

If there's anything I can't handle, it's someone who persistently and perniciously promotes a false narrative based on false information. These childish memes are never going to change the fact that you were wrong on all the details I pointed out in those cases.

Yawn, guy, you whine all day, but people clearly saw an entitled little punk smirking at a vet.

You want to know who the other possible suspect/s are/were? That's right, other black men. But you probably knew this, didn't you?

If they were looking to railroad a black man then there was no need to focus on Flowers. His was probably the first name to come up and so the DA grabbed it and ran with it. He was probably up for reelection or, as it is a small town of less than five thousand people, was pressured by the town to do something about it. I don't know. But the fact that all other possible suspects were black puts a wrinkle in the whole out-for-the-black-man narrative and doesn't explain why the DA went after one black man in particular among many.

Point was, he tried to lynch Flowers.. He didn't investigate those supposed "other black men". And since there was no actual evidence, why were only blacks investigated? It looks like he started out "wanting to lynch a black guy" and Flowers was the only guy they could actually lynch.

His was not the only example I cited. There were death threats against him, his family and the school. And one thing I can say for certain: nothing that was said about Phillips was any worse than what was said about Sandmann. But you whined about people attacking Phillips, didn't you?

Phillips was a vet who served his country participating in a ceremony. The right wing attacked him mercilessly.

Smirky was a punk who disrespected him.

Reality, though, we live in a society when ANYONE in the news is going to get trolled. Some people deserve it more than others.

Yawn, guy, you whine all day, but people clearly saw an entitled little punk smirking at a vet.

Irrelevant. You were still wrong on many pertinent facts and doubling down on and continually repeating your hatred of Sandmann will never change that.

Point was, he tried to lynch Flowers.. He didn't investigate those supposed "other black men". And since there was no actual evidence, why were only blacks investigated? It looks like he started out "wanting to lynch a black guy" and Flowers was the only guy they could actually lynch.

Do you even know who the other suspects were or why they suspected them? I'll bet you don't.

Phillips was a vet who served his country participating in a ceremony.

What ceremony? He was there for the Indiginous Peoples' March that had nothing to do with the military or vets.

The right wing attacked him mercilessly.

Are death threats examples of merciful attacks?

Smirky was a punk who disrespected him.

And Phillips was the asshole that got in his face.

Reality, though, we live in a society when ANYONE in the news is going to get trolled. Some people deserve it more than others.

So why are you bitching about Phillips getting trolled?

Do you even know who the other suspects were or why they suspected them? I'll bet you don't.

I actually have been reading the "In the Dark" articles that brought this case to light.

I doubt there ever were any other suspects. The only reason why Flowers was a suspect was that he walked by that store every day. Holy shit, that's all it takes to get a black man on Death Row fighting for his freedom for 20 years?

What ceremony? He was there for the Indiginous Peoples' March that had nothing to do with the military or vets.

That was a ceremony... are we going to shithouse lawyer words again?

I'm not. I just find it hilarious that supposed Convervatives attacked a vet to protect a privileged little punk who should have apologized.

I know if I disrespected a vet like that, my veteran dad would have slapped my ass into a new Zip Code.

I actually have been reading the "In the Dark" articles that brought this case to light.

I doubt there ever were any other suspects. The only reason why Flowers was a suspect was that he walked by that store every day. Holy shit, that's all it takes to get a black man on Death Row fighting for his freedom for 20 years?

The In the Dark articles talk about a Willie Hemphill, a black man, who was questioned and held for eleven days. Then there were the two black guys committing the same type of execution-style murders in Alabama at about the same time. So yes, there were other suspects or persons of interest.

That was a ceremony... are we going to shithouse lawyer words again?

Ceremony or march, it still had nothing to do with the military or veterans.

Bullshit. You said they trolled Phillips "mercilessly". It obviously bothered you on some level.

I just find it hilarious that supposed Convervatives attacked a vet to protect a privileged little punk who should have apologized.

If I come up on a situation where you, a vet, got in some kid's face without provocation just because he's wearing a MAGA hat and all he did was smile at you, I'm going straight to you to ask what fucking business you had for getting in his face in the first place. I don't give a loose shit in a high wind for your veteran status if you're going to dishonor yourself and flout it in this way.

Phillips is a lying, duplicitous hypocrite and any honor currency he had as a vet was squandered that day. From start to finish he was not genuine or truthful about his motives or about Sandmann's and the school group's actions.

I know if I disrespected a vet like that, my veteran dad would have slapped my ass into a new Zip Code.

What if you hadn't known he was a vet and your Dad knew this?

The In the Dark articles talk about a Willie Hemphill, a black man, who was questioned and held for eleven days. Then there were the two black guys committing the same type of execution-style murders in Alabama at about the same time. So yes, there were other suspects or persons of interest.

And they focused on Flowers?

ullshit. You said they trolled Phillips "mercilessly". It obviously bothered you on some level.

More shithouse lawyering...

If I come up on a situation where you, a vet, got in some kid's face without provocation just because he's wearing a MAGA hat and all he did was smile at you, I'm going straight to you to ask what fucking business you had for getting in his face in the first place. I don't give a loose shit in a high wind for your veteran status if you're going to dishonor yourself and flout it in this way.

Again, then I'd have to laugh at someone who never served making statements like that.

Phillips is a lying, duplicitous hypocrite and any honor currency he had as a vet was squandered that day. From start to finish he was not genuine or truthful about his motives or about Sandmann's and the school group's actions.

He'd squandered it long before then. I don't know if any of us know why, after being trained as an anti-tank missleman, he was never deployed, and spent the entire rest of his military career in the U.S. repairing refrigerators, but any honor he might have earned by any service in the military, he pretty much forfeited in the misconduct that got him dishonorably discharged, long before Mr. Sandmann was even born.

And they focused on Flowers?

Yes, they focused on Flowers. That's pretty obvious to anyone. The question is, did they focus on him because he's black? Given that all the other possibilities they were looking at were also black, I'd have to say no.

ullshit. You said they trolled Phillips "mercilessly". It obviously bothered you on some level.

More shithouse lawyering...

No "shithouse lawyer" tactics are necessary because this is not the first time you've brought up how people criticized Phillips. You've brought it up every time we discussed it. So yes, I think it bothered you.

For Christ's sake, be honest for once in your life. I told you straight up that it bothered me the way Sandmann was criticized. There's no reason you can't admit that criticism of Phillips bothered you. I mean, you were triggered by a smiling Catholic teenager, I find it hard to believe this did not trigger you.

Again, then I'd have to laugh at someone who never served making statements like that.

Laugh all you want. If you are an asshole, I'm calling you an asshole. If a veteran is an asshole, I'm calling him an asshole. You don't get a pass from me for being a vet. You don't get a free pass from me for being little, brown, or both for that matter. Actions define who we are, not skin color or ethnicity or military status.

I'll say it again: Phillips is a lying douchebag who got involved in a situation he had no business getting into and then blamed the very people he confronted when he started feeling uncomfortable. He then went on national TV and lied and said they were chanting "Build that wall" and that he could "feel their hate" (I just about threw up when he said that) when those kids never said any such thing and had no fucking clue why he approached them.

Forum List

Back