Among Those Pressing Trump to Weed Out Disloyalty: Clarence Thomas’s Wife

Its obvious that liberals think racial slurs toward blacks are ok as long as its liberals making the racial slurs

What is funny is that LIbErals are very fond of falsely accusing us conservatives of being racist, but when you listen to what we say, and you listen to what they say, it becomes very clear which side is deeply steeped in racism, and which is not.

This thread was started on a blatantly racist premise, and you can see the abject racism in the postings of almost every LIbEral who has defended it. And even while trying to deny that they are racist, they cannot refrain from making openly racist remarks, mingled with these denials.

LIbEralism truly is a mental disease.

Last I checked the president and everyone under him is there to serve the people. We don't have a King that folks are supposed to fall at his feet.
The president serves 4 years at a time

Everyone else serves at his pleasure

This is civics 101 and you should know it better than that

Of course he appoints folks, but those folks are there to serve the American people. It is like when you join the military you take an oath to defend the Constitution against ALL enemies foreign and domestic.
They are there to support trump policy

They are there to SERVE the American people.
By assisting president trump

Assisting not bowing down to.

The president serves 4 years at a time

Everyone else serves at his pleasure

This is civics 101 and you should know it better than that

Of course he appoints folks, but those folks are there to serve the American people. It is like when you join the military you take an oath to defend the Constitution against ALL enemies foreign and domestic.

I dont know what your job is but if you dont follow the policy and support the goals of your boss you wont last very long

How Obama Infiltrated The Trump Administration

upload_2020-2-26_17-49-42.png

The system worked exactly as it was supposed to. You only that think it “failed” because it produced the outcome that it was meant to produce, rather than the outcome which you wished it to produce.

Not at all.

They purpose of the system was to make sure that the people didn't accidentally elect someone who was unfit for office. That's why we don't have a straight popular vote, like any sensible country would have.

But the thing is, the people got it right, selected the candidate who was qualified, and the EC selected a guy REPUBLICANS said was unfit for office.

List of Republicans who opposed the 2016 Donald Trump presidential campaign - Wikipedia

Of course, the GOP now becoming the Trump Cult, all the guys who aren't drinking the Orange Koolaid, are now persona non grata, including the two previous guys you INSISTED were qualified for the presidency.

I can't help but wonder, since you had so much wrong about the Sandmann and Michael Brown cases,

guy, try to keep on one topic, I'm not playing this shit with you today.

From a USAToday article from 3/19/19: "Three of his (Flowers') guilty verdicts have been overturned, but he has never been acquitted of the quadruple homicide; therefore, the prohibition on double jeopardy, or being prosecuted twice for the same offense, does not apply."

Which has NOTHING TO DO WITH MY POINT.

Those SIX trials included three that were OVERTURNED DUE TO PROPRIETORIAL MISCONDUCT, two with hung juries, and the sixth one, where the prosecutors decided that "Heck, we'd better not put any black folks on this jury, they might realize we have no evidence and vote to acquit." In fact, only the FOURTH trial (Hung Jury) had any blacks on it, even though the county he was tried in has a population that is 50% black.

Now, most sensible people would see this as an attempted lynching, pretty much. Even right wing Knuckle draggers like Alito, Kavanaugh, and Roberts were "Man, that's a bit much". But not Uncle Thomas... You hang that uppity negro, boys. He totally has it coming!

This is 2020, and we STILL have all white juries voting to execute black men? Really?

I can't help but wonder, since you had so much wrong about the Sandmann and Michael Brown cases,

guy, try to keep on one topic, I'm not playing this shit with you today.

You have been wrong on important details in every single discussion we've had. This is a very real concern, not just for me in our interchanges, but for everyone else as well. You have a penchant for building entire arguments on assumptions, false premises, misconceptions and ignorance of all the facts. What's more, when you are informed of the actual facts, you ignore or simply dismiss them.

If you were just a little more honest, sincere and genuine, you wouldn't have to "play this shit" at all. I've been here a little over a year and I have yet to encounter anyone as uninformed about an issue as you.

From a USAToday article from 3/19/19: "Three of his (Flowers') guilty verdicts have been overturned, but he has never been acquitted of the quadruple homicide; therefore, the prohibition on double jeopardy, or being prosecuted twice for the same offense, does not apply."

Which has NOTHING TO DO WITH MY POINT.

It has everything to do with your point. You already said that he had been unjustly tried six times for the same crime but according to double jeopardy laws, legally speaking, they were justified.

Whatever legal improprieties went on with this case, four people were still murdered and Flowers was the only viable suspect.

Those SIX trials included three that were OVERTURNED DUE TO PROPRIETORIAL MISCONDUCT, two with hung juries, and the sixth one, where the prosecutors decided that "Heck, we'd better not put any black folks on this jury, they might realize we have no evidence and vote to acquit." In fact, only the FOURTH trial (Hung Jury) had any blacks on it, even though the county he was tried in has a population that is 50% black.

Thomas had nothing to do with those previous trials. He and the rest of the Supreme Court are charged with upholding the law of the land, no matter what went on with a case before it came to them.

Now, most sensible people would see this as an attempted lynching, pretty much.

Are these "sensible people" the same ones who wished a lynching on a minor for smiling?

Even right wing Knuckle draggers like Alito, Kavanaugh, and Roberts were "Man, that's a bit much". But not Uncle Thomas... You hang that uppity negro, boys. He totally has it coming!

This is one of the things I'm talking about. You ascribe an assumed racial motive to Thomas' decision. You have no evidence or enough knowledge about Thomas to suggest that he just wanted to hang the "uppity negro".

This is 2020, and we STILL have all white juries voting to execute black men? Really?

It's 2020 and we have whites like you vilifying a teenager for smiling at a Native American. Even if you're right about Thomas, when it comes to personal integrity, you have nothing on him.

You have been wrong on

Nope, I'm never wrong... I just don't gobble down the hate radio bullshit like you do. NOW STAY ON TOPIC>

It has everything to do with your point. You already said that he had been unjustly tried six times for the same crime but according to double jeopardy laws, legally speaking, they were justified.

I never said anything about Double Jeopardy. I do question why they keep trying him over and over again on such flimsy evidence. No forensics, no witnesses.

This is one of the things I'm talking about. You ascribe an assumed racial motive to Thomas' decision. You have no evidence or enough knowledge about Thomas to suggest that he just wanted to hang the "uppity negro".

You mean other than 40 years of watching this guy suck up to white people?

Are these "sensible people" the same ones who wished a lynching on a minor for smiling?

Stay on topic. Most people thought Sandman was a punk who needed to be bitchslapped. Bitchslapping is not a lynching.

It's 2020 and we have whites like you vilifying a teenager for smiling at a Native American. Even if you're right about Thomas, when it comes to personal integrity, you have nothing on him.

Guy, look, I know you have this weird obsession with Smirky McPunchface where you need to bring him up in every conversation... but come one... it's getting a little weird.

I dont know what your job is but if you dont follow the policy and support the goals of your boss you wont last very long

Serving the American people is totally different than falling at the feet of someone.

You have been wrong on

Nope, I'm never wrong...

That statement right there is wrong. Just to name a few though: Nathan Phillips being in D.C. for a veterans demonstration; Sandmann harassing Phillips; the Covington students chanting "Build that wall"; Michael Brown being shot for jaywalking; Michael Brown being shot for shoplifting; Michael Brown being shot for being black; Michael brown being shot for smoking dope; Michael Brown being shot for being a fan of Hannah Montana.

The last one, not really. But you've said all these things at one time or another and every one is patently false.

I just don't gobble down the hate radio bullshit like you do. NOW STAY ON TOPIC>

"Hate radio bullshit"? What hate radio bullshit would that be?

I never said anything about Double Jeopardy.

I know you didn't. But I did. *shrug*

I do question why they keep trying him over and over again on such flimsy evidence. No forensics, no witnesses.

I don't know. Hopefully we'll find out what really happened that day.

You mean other than 40 years of watching this guy suck up to white people?

Define "sucking up to white people". You know what, forget it. I don't care what you think of as sucking up to white people because I know you well enough by now to know it'll just be a lot anecdotal biased bullshit.

What I will say though is that it never occurs to people like you that the blacks you call sellouts just might have their own reasons for doing what they do that has nothing to do with whites. It is arrogant presumption and an insult to assume that any black person that has a different idea or opinion about something is only trying to please white people.

Not to mention the fact that every justice on the Supreme Court that voted differently than Thomas was white. If he was trying to ingratiate himself with whites then he went about it in the stupidest way possible.

Stay on topic.

You have never been concerned with the topic so don't hand me that shit. Your only reason for coming here is to piss off conservatives.

Most people thought Sandman was a punk who needed to be bitchslapped.

And most of those people had no fucking clue what really happened that day. A lot of them changed their tune when the second video came out. Besides, the rhetoric flying around at that time was calling for actions that were quite a bit more harsh than bitchslapping.
A Disney executive posted a pic of the woodchipper scene from the movie Fargo and captioned it: "MAGAKids go screaming, hats first, into the woodchipper." A freelance reporter was fired from his job for tweeting that the Covington kids and their parents needed "to die". The school had to close for a time because of death threats and threats of violence against Sandmann, the school and his family.

Do not pretend that you were not fully aware of these threats.

Bitchslapping is not a lynching.

Neither is putting someone on trial.

Guy, look, I know you have this weird obsession with Smirky McPunchface where you need to bring him up in every conversation... but come one... it's getting a little weird.

Just pointing out your hypocrisy.

That statement right there is wrong. Just to name a few though:

Blah, blah, blah.. I know you are still butthurt over being spanked over your racism. Get over it, Racist. Try being a better person. Now stay on topic.

Hopefully well get world peace. Let's get real, stupid. It's pretty clear that the evidence against Flowers is utter bullshit, and if they ever actually charge anyone else, that person can say,"You guys put Flowers on trial six times!"

A Disney executive posted a pic of the woodchipper scene from the movie Fargo and captioned it: "MAGAKids go screaming, hats first, into the woodchipper." A freelance reporter was fired from his job for tweeting that the Covington kids and their parents needed "to die". The school had to close for a time because of death threats and threats of violence against Sandmann, the school and his family.

Boo-hoo, someone made a tasteless joke about your darling, Smirky Mcbitchslap! Yup, pointing out that he was an entitled little Catholic Bastard was the same as that, really.

Blah, blah, blah.. I know you are still butthurt over being spanked over your racism. Get over it, Racist. Try being a better person. Now stay on topic.

Hopefully well get world peace. Let's get real, stupid. It's pretty clear that the evidence against Flowers is utter bullshit, and if they ever actually charge anyone else, that person can say,"You guys put Flowers on trial six times!"

Boo-hoo, someone made a tasteless joke about your darling, Smirky Mcbitchslap! Yup, pointing out that he was an entitled little Catholic Bastard was the same as that, really.
You're a fucking hypocrit that worships thugs like Trayvon Martin and calls some Catholic kid who was minding his own business a bastard.

You're such an asshole! Just being flat-out crazy is no excuse.

You're a fucking hypocrit that worships thugs like Trayvon Martin and calls some Catholic kid who was minding his own business a bastard.

Trayvon Martin was minding his own business. he was coming home from a store after buying some candy.

Smirky McPunchface just got done advocating sexual slavery for women, and then mocked a Native American Veteran. He knew he looked like a little bastard, so Mommy and Daddy had to get professional image makers to make him look like less of a bastard.

It didn't work.

Trayvon Martin was minding his own business. he was coming home from a store after buying some candy.

Smirky McPunchface just got done advocating sexual slavery for women, and then mocked a Native American Veteran. He knew he looked like a little bastard, so Mommy and Daddy had to get professional image makers to make him look like less of a bastard.

It didn't work.
Trayvon was a thug who got his ass killed. Sandmann is well-brought up kid who's worth $200 million minus lawyers fees. There is some justice in the world.

Serving the American people is totally different than falling at the feet of someone.
If you are a career swamp rat and cant follow your boss’s policy you should resign and start drawing your big fat government pension

If you are a career swamp rat and cant follow your boss’s policy you should resign and start drawing your big fat government pension

There is a difference between following policy and falling at a man's feet and worshipping them.

Blah, blah, blah You were still wrong about all these things you said. Now start telling the truth.

Wait a minute, I said "Hopefully we'll find out what really happened that day." I did NOT say, "Hopefully we'll find out Flowers actually did it."

I'm not here arguing that Flowers is guilty, I don't know if he is or not.

These are rather feeble and juvenile attempts at dodging. You stated that bitchslapping is not lynching. Meaning, the rhetoric against Sandmann went no further than wanting to punch or slap him. I then proved to you that people called for a lot more violent and deadly retribution than bitchslapping. So, once again, you were wrong.

Forum List

Back