Among Those Pressing Trump to Weed Out Disloyalty: Clarence Thomas’s Wife

He'd squandered it long before then. I don't know if any of us know why, after being trained as an anti-tank missleman, he was never deployed, and spent the entire rest of his military career in the U.S. repairing refrigerators, but any honor he might have earned by any service in the military, he pretty much forfeited in the misconduct that got him dishonorably discharged, long before Mr. Sandmann was even born.

Okay, let's look at that.

He was born on an Native American Reservation. You know, one of those government managed camps we sent Native Americans to after we stole their land and massacred them. He was drafted into the military, while white folks like Cheney and Mormon Mitt Romney got bullshit deferments.

So he was trained as a Anti-tank missile man in a war (Vietnam) where the primary enemy really didn't use armor. Other than the Tet Offensive, the Vietcong used irregular guerrilla forces, so an anti-tank missile would have been... you know, kind of useless. So they changed his military occupational specialty.

He was not "dishonorably discharged". His discharge in 1976 was administrative, which again, was very common with draftees the military no longer wanted to be bothered with because the services converted to all volunteer.

So how is it that you guys honor a guy like Mitt Romney, who avoided military service by failing to convert French people to Mormonism (He did managed to get one of his fellow missionaries killed in a car accident, and slandered the Catholic Clergyman who was driving the other car.) But a guy like Philips, who actually, you know, served. Man, dump all over him!

Yes, they focused on Flowers. That's pretty obvious to anyone. The question is, did they focus on him because he's black? Given that all the other possibilities they were looking at were also black, I'd have to say no.

Of course you would. You could watch some Klansmen lynch a black guy, and you'd be questioning what that black guy did to get lynched.

You don't get a pass from me for being a vet. You don't get a free pass from me for being little, brown, or both for that matter. Actions define who we are, not skin color or ethnicity or military status.

No, but they totally get a pass from you for being a little entitled Catholic bastard attacking a woman's right to choose.

Yes, they focused on Flowers. That's pretty obvious to anyone. The question is, did they focus on him because he's black? Given that all the other possibilities they were looking at were also black, I'd have to say no.

Of course you would. You could watch some Klansmen lynch a black guy, and you'd be questioning what that black guy did to get lynched.

Why would I do that? It would be obvious to any idiot that the black guy was being lynched because he's black. I'm just not so sure that's the case with Flowers.

You know what's funny? You don't call me racist due to anything racist I ever said because I never have. You call me racist because I'm not as inclined or as quick to see racism in a given situation as you are. So what it comes down to is; I'm a racist for disagreeing with you. IM2 does the same thing.

You don't get a pass from me for being a vet. You don't get a free pass from me for being little, brown, or both for that matter. Actions define who we are, not skin color or ethnicity or military status.

No, but they totally get a pass from you for being a little entitled Catholic bastard attacking a woman's right to choose.

Yes, Sandmann gets a pass because he didn't DO anything but stand there. Expressing an opinion hurts no one and invades no one's space. That is his right as an American citizen. It is a right that every veteran, including Phillips, fought to defend. It is a right that the U.S. government upheld when they issued both the March For Life and the Indigenous Peoples' March the permits for them to demonstrate.

Sandmann's views are irrelevant to the issue and in fact they had nothing to do with why Phillips got in his face. None of this gave Phillips the right or an excuse to do what he did.

Why would I do that? It would be obvious to any idiot that the black guy was being lynched because he's black. I'm just not so sure that's the case with Flowers.

Naw, six trials on dubious evidence, excluding blacks from the Jury. Nothing to see here.

You know what's funny? You don't call me racist due to anything racist I ever said because I never have. You call me racist because I'm not as inclined or as quick to see racism in a given situation as you are. So what it comes down to is; I'm a racist for disagreeing with you. IM2 does the same thing.

And he's probalby right. You guys learned a long time ago not to say the N-word openly when advocating our racist system of economics.

The only people who could look at MI v Flowers and see ANYTHING other than an attempted lynching is a hard core racist or a pathetic Uncle Tom.

Yes, Sandmann gets a pass because he didn't DO anything but stand there.

And Smirk like a goon while his buddies were chanting "Build the Wall"

Naw, six trials on dubious evidence, excluding blacks from the Jury. Nothing to see here.

Sorry, but that's the way I see it.

You know, blacks aren't the only ones who get railroaded by the justice system. If I'm to assume that Flowers was railroaded because he's black then I have to assume the West Memphis Three were railroaded because they're white.

And he's probalby right.

No, he's not right. You have no idea what went on between the two of us in our exchanges. Trust me, he calls me racist for doing no more than disagreeing with him. In fact, he accused me of making up the story I had just related about my experience with black racism in his very first post addressed to me. He didn't know me from Adam and we had never spoken before this and yet he had the temerity to call me a liar right out of the starting gate.

You guys learned a long time ago not to say the N-word openly when advocating our racist system of economics.

I learned a long time ago not to say the N-word from my father. I've told you this already.

The only people who could look at MI v Flowers and see ANYTHING other than an attempted lynching is a hard core racist or a pathetic Uncle Tom.

Of course. Given your predilection for seeing racists behind every tree, in every white face and in your corn flakes, it was inevitable that you would think so.

Yes, Sandmann gets a pass because he didn't DO anything but stand there.

And Smirk like a goon

And? What does that have to do with Phillips getting in his face? Remember, Phillips is the one who initiated the confrontation. If he hadn't, you would never have seen Sandmann smiling like a goon. So in that respect at least, we can thank Phillips for giving you someone else to hate.

while his buddies were chanting "Build the Wall"

They did not.

You know, blacks aren't the only ones who get railroaded by the justice system. If I'm to assume that Flowers was railroaded because he's black then I have to assume the West Memphis Three were railroaded because they're white.

I'd ask what you are talking about but who wants to waste more time on your off topic shit.

No, he's not right.

Yes he is.... you're just the "polite" racist who never uses the N-word. I find the other kind much more honest.

And? What does that have to do with Phillips getting in his face? Remember, Phillips is the one who initiated the confrontation.
no, he was when he and his Little Entitle Catholic Bastards Buddies all intruded on their event and started ranting racist shit at people.

I'd ask what you are talking about but who wants to waste more time on your off topic shit.

Isn't it obvious? I'm talking about people other than blacks getting railroaded by the justice system.

No, he's not right.

Yes he is....

No, he's not. He was wrong when he said I had concocted my story.

you're just the "polite" racist who never uses the N-word. I find the other kind much more honest.

Don't you mean I'm the polite racist who never uses racial epitaphs?

Dumbass.

And? What does that have to do with Phillips getting in his face? Remember, Phillips is the one who initiated the confrontation.
no, he was when he and his Little Entitle Catholic Bastards Buddies all intruded on their event and started ranting racist shit at people.

No, they did not. The Black Hebrew Israelites were between the two groups and they shouted at both groups. No one from the school group ever said a word to anyone in Phillips' group until Phillips approached them. Phillips had to walk past the BHI group to get to the school group.

You have admitted that you never watched the video and yet you persist in telling these lies. Why?

sn't it obvious? I'm talking about people other than blacks getting railroaded by the justice system.

Don't care.... we are talking about THIS case, where a black man was tried six times for a crime he didn't commit.

No, they did not. The Black Hebrew Israelites were between the two groups and they shouted at both groups. No one from the school group ever said a word to anyone in Phillips' group until Phillips approached them. Phillips had to walk past the BHI group to get to the school group.

You think the LECB's really made a distinction between two groups of people of color?

I did watch the video. I posted in in that other thread. They are clearly yelling, "Build the Wall".

sn't it obvious? I'm talking about people other than blacks getting railroaded by the justice system.

Don't care.... we are talking about THIS case, where a black man was tried six times for a crime he didn't commit.

I thought we were talking about a guy being railroaded because he's black.

You think the LECB's really made a distinction between two groups of people of color?

No, I don't. I don't think they made any kind of distinction at all. You are the one making these distinctions. And, they did not harass the BHI group either. The BHI group spotted their MAGA hats and they were the ones shouting insults like calling them crackers.

I did watch the video. I posted in in that other thread. They are clearly yelling, "Build the Wall".

Wrong. I saw the video you posted and they are not saying this.

The guy who made the video botched the job all to shit and you can't make out anything. He modified the audio with a fucking freeware program for Christs' sake.

No, I don't. I don't think they made any kind of distinction at all. You are the one making these distinctions. And, they did not harass the BHI group either. The BHI group spotted their MAGA hats and they were the ones shouting insults like calling them crackers.

And they retaliated by calling all the other people of color there names. And smirking like goons.

The guy who made the video botched the job all to shit and you can't make out anything. He modified the audio with a fucking freeware program for Christs' sake.

I heard it pretty clearly, you just don't want to.

Now, let's get back to the topic, how Uncle Thomas was perfectly fine railroading a black man.

Flowers v. Mississippi: What to expect | In the Dark | APM Reports

The lawyers make the case that, at Flowers' sixth trial, "Evans did not renounce racial discrimination, but merely made more efforts to conceal it." They say that Evans investigated black prospective jurors more rigorously, that he asked the ones he struck an average of 29 questions each when he asked the white ones he seated only one each, that he misrepresented their statements and, finally, that he struck them even though they were no more problematic than white jurors he accepted. The U.S. Supreme Court has reversed convictions based on similar arguments in the past.

Several groups have filed friend-of-the-court briefs in support of Flowers' case. The Magnolia Bar Association and the NAACP Legal Defense Fund both detail the long history of race discrimination in Winona and argue that Evans has continued that legacy. They cite research by In the Dark that found that Evans and his assistant prosecutors have struck black prospective jurors at 4.4 times the rate they struck white prospective jurors over Evans' 26-year tenure as district attorney.

Clarence Thomas and his wife are trying to throw Pres.Trump from off their trail. They know that Pres Trump is going to win control over the House and the Senate. And George Soros needs him to stay on the Supreme court to help make laws for them. And to make sure that Pres.Trump don't throws out any old laws that Thomas has helped put into law for them. Clarence Thomas and Mike Pompeo is brown-nosing real hard to remain as moles for the Deep State.
That is why Clarence Thomas made that movie. To turn him into Mr.Black on Black of the civil rights era, so that Pres.Trump can't replace him. Or else he will be label as a racist.

https://www.quora.com/Can-the-President-of-the-United-States-replace-a-sitting-Supreme-Court-justice

Clarence Thomas and his wife are trying to throw Pres.Trump from off their trail. They know that Pres Trump is going to win control over the House and the Senate. And George Soros needs him to stay on the Supreme court to help make laws for them. And to make sure that Pres.Trump don't throws out any old laws that Thomas has helped put into law for them. Clarence Thomas and Mike Pompeo is brown-nosing real hard to remain as moles for the Deep State.
That is why Clarence Thomas made that movie. To turn him into Mr.Black on Black of the civil rights era, so that Pres.Trump can't replace him. Or else he will be label as a racist.

Trump couldn't replace Clarance Thomas unless Thomas decides to retire.

Trump couldn't replace Clarance Thomas unless Thomas decides to retire.
If he controls both the House and the Senate. He will be able to have him remove.Clarence Thomas, who is Monsanto's ex-lawyer, who never recuse himself from any of these cases that involves Monsanto, who he voted in their favor all of the time. Which Monsanto biggest investor is George Soros. And Soros is the number one enemy of Pres.Trump. And Clarence is his House negro.

Clarence Thomas, Supreme Court judge, worked as a corporate lawyer for Monsanto in the early 1970’s. Thomas has ruled in favor of Monsanto every time. Clarence Thomas was an instrumental player in gaining the FDA’s approval for Aspartame. Another Supreme Court judge, Elena Kagan, has also waived her right to be deemed honorable. In 2007, Monsanto was brought to court by the growers of alfalfa in California. Farmers alleged their crops were being cross-contaminated by Monsanto’s GM crops. The case was initially won by the farmers, but after an appeal by Monsanto, the paid judge wrote an ‘amicus’ brief in favor of the biotech giant. In case you haven’t already caught on, our elected officials are mere pawns.
Crooks in Congress [Part 2] - 100th Seed

And they retaliated by calling all the other people of color there names.

What are you talking about? They didn't call anybody anything. Do you just make this shit up? And do the BHIs get a free pass from you to hurl racial epithets because they're black?

I heard it pretty clearly, you just don't want to.

You heard what you wanted to hear and so did Phillips. Phillips approached them in the first place because of the MAGA hats. Which means he had preconceived ideas about who they were and what they were doing.

Now, let's get back to the topic, how Uncle Thomas was perfectly fine railroading a black man.

Flowers v. Mississippi: What to expect | In the Dark | APM Reports

The lawyers make the case that, at Flowers' sixth trial, "Evans did not renounce racial discrimination, but merely made more efforts to conceal it." They say that Evans investigated black prospective jurors more rigorously, that he asked the ones he struck an average of 29 questions each when he asked the white ones he seated only one each, that he misrepresented their statements and, finally, that he struck them even though they were no more problematic than white jurors he accepted. The U.S. Supreme Court has reversed convictions based on similar arguments in the past.

Several groups have filed friend-of-the-court briefs in support of Flowers' case. The Magnolia Bar Association and the NAACP Legal Defense Fund both detail the long history of race discrimination in Winona and argue that Evans has continued that legacy. They cite research by In the Dark that found that Evans and his assistant prosecutors have struck black prospective jurors at 4.4 times the rate they struck white prospective jurors over Evans' 26-year tenure as district attorney.

This was the DA Evans, not Thomas.

It appears that you've been putting the shiny side inward. This is a perfect example of what happens when you do that. You need to put the shiny side outward, if you want it to work. Follow this link, for important instructions.

Whom Thomas was fine with... thought he had a perfect right to do what he did..

It appears that you've been putting the shiny side inward. This is a perfect example of what happens when you do that. You need to put the shiny side outward, if you want it to work.

If that doesn't work, do what Bob does and adjust your Magic Underwear.

Whom Thomas was fine with... thought he had a perfect right to do what he did..

Actually, he did. If I understand the legalities of it, Evans did nothing he wasn't allowed to do by law. It just became clear to some that he was using the system to keep blacks off the juries.

Now, does any of this make Thomas a sellout? As I said before, I don't think so. I just don't buy that he's ingratiating himself to white people. He's a successful lawyer who became the second African American appointed to the Supreme Court. He's got nothing to prove to anybody.

Forum List

Back