Among other reasons, why Trump MUST release his tax returns

russia, russia, russia. What is it with you libturds and russia. you love em or something? shit every fking day, russia. I live in America, how bouts you talk about america and the progress to bettering our country? are you afraid of the US?

How do supporters STILL justify the hiding from the public Trump's tax returns?

With the Trump empire cut off by American banks, the family business has become dependent on Germany’s Deutsche Bank and investors from Russia. As Donald Trump, Jr. summed up in 2008:

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

That alone provides one powerful reason why Trump must release those returns....and for those brainwashed Trump followers who would say that Junior's statement is 8.5 years old, Trump's loans are NOT so "short-term" as to now be discarded news.
For the sake of our own security, we MUST know if our president is too beholden to Russian oligarchs and if these oligarchs have created an environment where our president must choose between the nation's interests and his OWN economic self interests.
Show us yours first. That is if you have one.
Donald promised us he would release them. Doesn't that mean anything to you?
I never wanted to see them. I can't find any law that says any taxpayer has to show his tax return to anyone. Is there such a law?

With the Trump empire cut off by American banks, the family business has become dependent on Germany’s Deutsche Bank and investors from Russia. As Donald Trump, Jr. summed up in 2008:

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

That alone provides one powerful reason why Trump must release those returns....and for those brainwashed Trump followers who would say that Junior's statement is 8.5 years old, Trump's loans are NOT so "short-term" as to now be discarded news.
For the sake of our own security, we MUST know if our president is too beholden to Russian oligarchs and if these oligarchs have created an environment where our president must choose between the nation's interests and his OWN economic self interests.
I never wanted to see them. I can't find any law that says any taxpayer has to show his tax return to anyone. Is there such a law?
he wouldn't know what he was looking at if he did see them.

Great, Nat and Brumble Fuck together in one thread. It is the retarded duo of ignorance and stupidity.

Trump would be an idiot to hand over ammo to the left at this point. Even if everything is fine, and it most likely is, the left will still lie about the returns and the implications of their contents.

Enough with this clusterfuck of stupidity. I hope you both are condemned to suffer the shame of having to go to the ER to have each other's fist removed from your rectums.
Trump promised he would release his tax returns. He lied again, and you defend him. Now tell us what you would say if Obama had done the same
I would not of cared, as I don't care about their tax returns. As far as I am concerned that is their private affairs.

We have a Commerce Clause that must deal with conflicts of interest.

discussed and addressed.

discussed and addressed.
cool; so there is law that covers his publishing his tax returns, for conflict of interest purposes.

discussed and addressed.
yo danielpalos I find it funny too you're still talking about it.

discussed and addressed.
just one reason. need any more?

discussed and addressed.
cool; so there is law that covers his publishing his tax returns, for conflict of interest purposes.
there is? give us the law.

discussed and addressed.
I don't need one! I don't need to discuss it. but hey, knock yourself out looking for that law.

discussed and addressed.
The Commerce Clause. It really is that simple.

discussed and addressed.
I don't need one! I don't need to discuss it. but hey, knock yourself out looking for that law.
It is in our supreme law of the land.

discussed and addressed.
post the piece from it that says one has to make taxes public.

discussed and addressed.
:link::link::link:

Dude you're on a roll. so far you're like zero for 3 now

discussed and addressed.
it is a power of Congress.

discussed and addressed.
:link::link::link:

Dude you're on a roll. so far you're like zero for 3 now
nobody takes the right wing seriously about the law or economics.

discussed and addressed.
zero for 4, keep going. we'll just end up calling you a 'ZERO'

IRS had them. Like all high profile republicans Trump was audited (punished) every year by the IRS. While we are on the subject it seems to me that somebody in the Obama administration (Hussein himself?) should be indicted for using the IRS to intimidate and punish political enemies. Obama's "executive privilege" no longer applies.

zero for 4, keep going. we'll just end up calling you a 'ZERO'
in other words, you got nothing.

We have a Commerce Clause not a war on terror or Bad People clause.

Forum List

Back