Amnesty

Should we have another amnesty for illegal aliens?

• Yes

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • No

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
17 : 1 looks like America does not want illegals to be granted amnesty. Guess what? this regime will try to ram it down America's throat anyway. Just watch.

Simply put they are breaking the law and should not be rewarded. To give them amnesty is to slap all of those jumping through the hoops to do it legally in the face. To give them amnesty is to reward and promote illegal activity.

That is one of the major problems here in the U.S., that is the lack of respect for the rule of law from the Government down to the common Joe. We must as a society hold the government and the court system accountable to the rule of law.
Agreed, that lack if respect for the laws of the land should be looked at heavily. If someone comes here illegally they have no respect for the laws we have here, therefore should not be given amnesty.
I really see the lack of respect for the rule of law being the core problem we have in the U.S. The Courts, Government, people, etc. seem to throw it all out. We have those in Politics who continually violate the rule of law. We have a Justice system that ignores the laws. I've personally seen Judges violate the laws all the way up to the Constitution and citizens have no avenue to hold them accountable for their disregard for the Rule of Law.

If one thinks a law is wrong, follow the procedure to change it, you just don't ignore it. If the Government and the Judicial System has no respect for the rule of law why should anyone else?

We as a Society MUST demand that the system abide by the Rule of Law, if we don't start there then everything else is just a circle jerk.

Guess what? Illegals don't need amnesty. They are stealing legitmacy, like Promythueus stole fire, they get validation and approval, and if not, then they forge ahead and damn us Americans as racist xenophobe nativists. We are supposed to be hateful xenophobe nativists. We are supposed to igore Mexican imperialism and Latino hate and bigotry as some form of “diversity”, though. It’s a neo Orewellian code for shut the fuck up, gobatchos. Well, shut my nativist mouth for noticing they are here, without our permission, and they hate and they don’t give a shit. It’s like the the Emperor has no clothes or something or other.

His character, his heart, his spirit, his integrity, his honesty.
Half of my family were natives on the land and the other half help found the country when the Mayflower came over. My papa says I am an "original daughter of the republic" and an "original daughter of the revolution".

Sorry I do not understand the question you are asking here.
i didnt ask no question. so yer people are the ones who robbed the locals graves. good one. you need to study a bit more before you declare who you realy are. just three days after they saw plymouth rock, the entire boatload of dinks was robbing and looting. yeah. great bunch of people to look up to.

Are you always this much of an idiot, or is just a bad hair day for you?
Fuckin troll
good day to you WHITE TRASH. next time, dont rob and pillage just three days in, and you will be accepted better.

Amnesty for illegal aliens. What a fucking brilliant idea. They tried it once already, in 1986. Regan was not the friend of the American worker or the under classes. His administration wasn’t the friend of the worker, he demolished PATCO and other unions, And he also loosened immigration laws. It's one of those " OH SHIT" moments when you realize conservative Republicans made this matter worse . MUCH WORSE. So. Amnesty now? For whom? The fucking Republicans and the ghost of Ronald Regan? No amnesty, no how, no way. Why? It didn’t work the fist time, it made matters worse.

i didnt ask no question. so yer people are the ones who robbed the locals graves. good one. you need to study a bit more before you declare who you realy are. just three days after they saw plymouth rock, the entire boatload of dinks was robbing and looting. yeah. great bunch of people to look up to.

Are you always this much of an idiot, or is just a bad hair day for you?
Fuckin troll
good day to you WHITE TRASH. next time, dont rob and pillage just three days in, and you will be accepted better.

So we have a liberal racist, telling me when I can post. Hmmm, it must have been a bad hair day. What's this rob.....and Pillage, a side job of yours?

'Who's going to mow my lawn?'

'Certainly not the neighbors' fat-ass kid.'

The neighbor's fat-ass kid stopped mowing the lawn cause the illegals took their job! But only after the fat ass neighbor gave the job to the illegal because the adults in the household were all busy working outside the home in order to survive the higher taxes they had to pay for all the social programs that are handed out to the illegals!!

17 : 1 looks like America does not want illegals to be granted amnesty. Guess what? this regime will try to ram it down America's throat anyway. Just watch.

Let's face it. Every time any politician crows about "Comprehensive Immigration Reform" make no mistake about it they mean amnesty. To actually fight the court challenges and eventually administer the lamebrain ideas like "pay back taxes", "learn English" or "pay a penalty" would likely cost double or triple the cost of simply checking the Social Security Administrations databases for non issued and duplicate numbers. Then give the employers 30 days to verify the employees SSN or face big fat fines. How many times had Obama crowed "We are a Country of Laws" any "Comprehensive Immigration Reform" would entail amnesty for a cornucopia of laws broken for an illegal to work in this country.

According to our poll, so far over 90% are against amnesty for illegal immigrants. Most likely, the same people who voted against amnesty would be for enforcing US laws.

Here are some of them:

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION REFORM AND IMMIGRANT RESPONSIBILITY ACT 1996 (IIRIRA-96)

Section 215. Criminal Penalty for False Claim to Citizenship.

It is unlawful for any person to: (1) make a false claim to U.S. citizenship or nationality for the purpose of obtaining, for him or herself or any other person, any federal benefit or service or employment in the U.S.; and (2) make a false claim to U.S. citizenship to vote or register to vote in any federal, state, or local election.

§ 7206. Fraud and false statements [Income Tax W-2 and Returns]

Any person who—

(1) Declaration under penalties of perjury - Willfully makes and subscribes any return, statement, or other document, which contains or is verified by a written declaration that it is made under the penalties of perjury, and which he does not believe to be true and correct as to every material matter;

§ 7207. Fraudulent [tax] returns, statements, or other documents

Any person who willfully delivers or discloses to the Secretary any list, return, account, statement, or other document, known by him to be fraudulent or to be false as to any material matter, shall be fined not more than $10,000 ($50,000 in the case of a corporation), or imprisoned not more than 1 year, or both. Any person required pursuant to section 6047 (b), section 6104(d), or subsection (i) or (j) of section 527 to furnish any information to the Secretary or any other person who willfully furnishes to the Secretary or such other person any information known by him to be fraudulent or to be false as to any material matter shall be fined not more than $10,000 ($50,000 in the case of a corporation), or imprisoned not more than 1 year, or both.

§ 7205. Fraudulent withholding exemption certificate or failure to supply information

(a) Withholding on wages
Any individual required to supply information to his employer under section 3402 who willfully supplies false or fraudulent information, or who willfully fails to supply information thereunder which would require an increase in the tax to be withheld under section 3402, shall, in addition to any other penalty provided by law, upon conviction thereof, be fined not more than $1,000, or imprisoned not more than 1 year, or both.

Identity Theft and Assumption Deterrence Act of 1998
P.L. 105-318
Enacted H.R. 4151, October 30, 1998
112 Sat. 3007, codified at 18 U.S.C § 1028

* The Identity Theft and Assumption Deterrence Act of 1998 was the first piece of federal legislation to deal directly with identity theft. The term “means of identification" is described as a person’s "name, social security number, date of birth, official State or government issued driver's license or identification number, alien registration number, government passport number, employer or taxpayer identification number." (18 U.S.C. § 1028(d)(7)). The U.S. Sentencing Commission is directed to incorporate the crime of ID theft into the United States Sentencing Guidelines Manual (United States Sentencing Commission, Identity Theft: Final Report)

Obama stated number of times that "We are a Nation of Laws". Any illegal immigrant working in this country broke at least one of these laws. THerefore, if our government knowingly accepted money from illegal aliens thru fake, invalid, duplicate SSN, then government also broke the law.

I already said, there is no need to deport anyone from the country. If we denied work, benefits and services, they will leave on their own, they will deport themselves.

But things are getting better, there are good news from California...

LOS ANGELES — A clothing maker with a vast garment factory in downtown Los Angeles is firing about 1,800 immigrant employees in the coming days — more than a quarter of its work force — after a federal investigation turned up irregularities in the identity documents the workers presented when they were hired.

Immigration Crackdown With Firings, Not Raids

Immigration reform means Amnesty. It's been done, years ago. It didn't work. We have twice as many illegals NOW, ALL begging for amnesty. So in the next twenty- two years, we will have 24 million illegals and they TOO will plead for the same shit? When does it end? Press one for ENGLISH, press two for Spanish. Common, now. This shit is dividing American culture. Is that what "Diversity" means?

Simply put they are breaking the law and should not be rewarded. To give them amnesty is to slap all of those jumping through the hoops to do it legally in the face. To give them amnesty is to reward and promote illegal activity.

That is one of the major problems here in the U.S., that is the lack of respect for the rule of law from the Government down to the common Joe. We must as a society hold the government and the court system accountable to the rule of law.
Agreed, that lack if respect for the laws of the land should be looked at heavily. If someone comes here illegally they have no respect for the laws we have here, therefore should not be given amnesty.

maybe, but that does not explain why the majority of them did not commit other crimes while here...you'd think they would all be burglars, or rapists, or murders and all be on criminal row....and are the employers that hire them criminals as well, and what is their punishment for not respecting the law of the country they are actually citizens in?

Also, before I answer...what is amnesty? Can you please define what amnesty is to you before i answer? ;)

Care

maybe, but that does not explain why the majority of them did not commit other crimes while here...you'd think they would all be burglars, or rapists, or murders and all be on criminal row....and are the employers that hire them criminals as well, and what is their punishment for not respecting the law of the country they are actually citizens in?

Also, before I answer...what is amnesty? Can you please define what amnesty is to you before i answer? ;)

Care

They are commiting a crime the whole time they are here.

Care

They are commiting a crime the whole time they are here.

yes, i agree that they are committing a civil offense while here, and if they do steal someone's identity then they are committing a criminal offense the whole time here...though there should be no complaint from anyone on those who do use fake id to work here, that they do not pay their fair share of taxes, because they do, only none of it gets credited to them, our gvt just keeps what they pay in SS.

It's just that the way it was worded, it sounded like all of these people are apt to be criminals in all that they do...not just the criminality involved in coming here illegally and staying here illegally...

And I would venture to guess that maybe 20% of them are criminals in other manners such as rape, and murder, and wife beating, and burglary etc...?

Care

I don't really care that majority of them didn't commit "crimes", excluding the fact that being illegal in this country is already a crime. Majority of them didn't commit crimes in their country of origin, should we invite them in too?

Yes, employers that knowingly employ illegals are breaking a law. None of our politicians voted to let illegals to cross our border, but they did vote on laws that suppose to be enforced in our country. Now they are turning blind eye on the same laws they voted on?

I listed some of those laws above. Are we to give illegal aliens amnesty for violating those laws while Americans citizens have been prosecuted for violating the very same laws?

I travel to Mexico ocassionally for work. When I cross the border, I have to go to the Mexican immigration office and get a work visa. It's good for 30 days. You don't need a visa except to work. If I don't get the visa I can't work in Mexico, because the first thing, each company that I visit, asks is, "Where is your visa?" If I don't have it they won't let me in the building. Mexico has somehow put the burden of enforcement on employers.

Last edited:
Ame®icano;1569274 said:

Care

I don't really care that majority of them didn't commit "crimes", excluding the fact that being illegal in this country is already a crime. Majority of them didn't commit crimes in their country of origin, should we invite them in too?

Yes, employers that knowingly employ illegals are breaking a law. None of our politicians voted to let illegals to cross our border, but they did vote on laws that suppose to be enforced in our country. Now they are turning blind eye on the same laws they voted on?

I listed some of those laws above. Are we to give illegal aliens amnesty for violating those laws while Americans citizens have been prosecuted for violating the very same laws?

I will have to ask McCain, but I believe his plan was not to allow those that committed identity theft to be able to work towards amnesty...only the ones that just committed the civil offense of crossing the border, did he have a plan to give them citizenship after 5 more years, paying a fine, learning english and other requirements...or something like that.....let me see if I can find the plan he had originally created or supported that a bunch of others jumped on the bandwagon for as well....

they are criminal period!!! they came here illegally, stayed illegally, stole services illegally. used someones else's id to gain employment Illegally, worked here illegally, and you say they are not criminals. what don't you understand about the word illegal!!!!, criminal? now don't start responding by calling me a RACIST. I am a law abiding citizen who believes our laws should be obeyed and enforced. Immigration laws especially. I am all in favor of LEGAL IMMIGRATION!!!! follow our rules and laws fill out the proper paperwork, meet our requirerments, wait in line, then welcome to our country when your time comes up!!!! This new amnesty program that the dems want is a way to give them all medical insurance, while buying their future votes, and making Joe taxpayer pay for it with higher income taxes and taxes on purchases,and mandating a horrible rationed healthcare insurance to all citizens. The real sad thing is the senators and congressmen will not enroll themselves and families in this system that they will mandate that all citizens be enrolled in. Why not? All taxpayers are funding their healthcare, If it is good enough for me and my family why not them? Don't they want to join this doomed rationed healthcare system they are forcing me into? What is good for the goose (TAXPAYER) is good for the gander (CROOKED POLITICIAN)!!!!

THEY all broke the law, if they are illegal aliens. It used to be felony violating immigration law. But, where they stop breaking laws from there, is anyone's guess. Where do they STOP? Riddle me this, riddle me that. Bullshit, all these assholes have to do is immigrate leally, then there wouldn’t be a debate, would there? Once they are emboldened, they don’t stop. I see it every day. Some of you think that is racist xenophobic bullshit. Actually, it’s just reality. YOU are an enabling these invaders and THAT isn’t diversity. It’s dividing . It’s an excuse for liars and cheats. Call it what you will.

Mc Cain's a fool and hopefully the people of AZ will send this old fool to the old folks home or unemployment line!!!!

Forum List

Back