Amnesty

Should we have another amnesty for illegal aliens?

• Yes

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • No

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Poll for those who approve of another amnesty for illegals program or those who disapprove.

not only no, but we need to move the date back to 1820. and all those who have served in combat, are allowed amnesty. and all their decendants too.

not only no, but we need to move the date back to 1820. and all those who have served in combat, are allowed amnesty. and all their decendants too.
I can agree with that. We had a dear friend who was from France who trained fighter pilots in WW2. He was an excellent addition to this country. He was given the choice to stay if he wanted at the end of the war. He stayed. He helped design the Seattle skyline and many other projects over the years.

No.

I don't think that they should be executed, but rather rounded up, placed in long cattle cars*, and shipped out of the country.

* After being medically cleared with stress test, xray, and screening colonoscopy.

Last edited:
Absolutely not. They get the boot and enter the U.S. the right way or not at all. If they have kids who are under 18 they get two choices. Leave them here with legal relatives or take them with them.

End of discussion.

I disagree with ZB

take the kids back with you

want to send the kids here? Apply for citizenship or resident status with the kids and cite their family as someplace they can and will live

In other words, get in line

anyone who tries to climb the fence will be shot

anyone caught digging will be shot

This is a national security issue and we plan and continuing our own existence as a sovereign nation

Well, how about the cheap jack immigrant wannabes just Immigrate legaly? Last I heard, that option IS still open, It never really was excluded, these illegals just opted out of that whole thing. They opted out of fairness. They sneak in, then they pretended everything is fine . Now, is it just is it just me, but when foreign nationals ignore our laws, and want us act like that is ...normal, that make you a little suspicious?

i read one time about the law catching two or three illegals and they were deporting them about the time one of the big hurricans were coming in so immagration put them out on the side of the road somewhere near texas that all the gov's gonna do about it but if they give amnesty no one in office should have a job the next term.

Use one of those cattle prods and run the SOB's out of the country. Let the illegals know that the next time they come into the US illegally they will be carried back to the border closer to death than alive.

I can agree with that. We had a dear friend who was from France who trained fighter pilots in WW2. He was an excellent addition to this country. He was given the choice to stay if he wanted at the end of the war. He stayed. He helped design the Seattle skyline and many other projects over the years.
what made him a dear freind? or is it that you are an immigrant too. all four of my grandparents had at least some immigrant blood, but mostly its was so diluted because they were living with us. why should any who came here after 815 be allowed to stay? all i can see is if they contributed to keeping others out.

what made him a dear freind? or is it that you are an immigrant too. all four of my grandparents had at least some immigrant blood, but mostly its was so diluted because they were living with us. why should any who came here after 815 be allowed to stay? all i can see is if they contributed to keeping others out.

since when did the armed forces start hiring crimnals when i served they found one he went to jail he didn't get a reward

what made him a dear freind? or is it that you are an immigrant too.
His character, his heart, his spirit, his integrity, his honesty.
Half of my family were natives on the land and the other half help found the country when the Mayflower came over. My papa says I am an "original daughter of the republic" and an "original daughter of the revolution".

all four of my grandparents had at least some immigrant blood, but mostly its was so diluted because they were living with us. why should any who came here after 815 be allowed to stay? all i can see is if they contributed to keeping others out.
Sorry I do not understand the question you are asking here.

Simply put they are breaking the law and should not be rewarded. To give them amnesty is to slap all of those jumping through the hoops to do it legally in the face. To give them amnesty is to reward and promote illegal activity.

That is one of the major problems here in the U.S., that is the lack of respect for the rule of law from the Government down to the common Joe. We must as a society hold the government and the court system accountable to the rule of law.

Simply put they are breaking the law and should not be rewarded. To give them amnesty is to slap all of those jumping through the hoops to do it legally in the face. To give them amnesty is to reward and promote illegal activity.

That is one of the major problems here in the U.S., that is the lack of respect for the rule of law from the Government down to the common Joe. We must as a society hold the government and the court system accountable to the rule of law.

exactly right. a lot of my friends did it the correct way, when they ask me I cannot give them a logical reason for our government allowing what is happening. now it's a shame when good honest people have to question if they did the right thing. innit?

Half of my family were natives on the land and the other half help found the country when the Mayflower came over. My papa says I am an "original daughter of the republic" and an "original daughter of the revolution".

all four of my grandparents had at least some immigrant blood, but mostly its was so diluted because they were living with us. why should any who came here after 815 be allowed to stay? all i can see is if they contributed to keeping others out.
i didnt ask no question. so yer people are the ones who robbed the locals graves. good one. you need to study a bit more before you declare who you realy are. just three days after they saw plymouth rock, the entire boatload of dinks was robbing and looting. yeah. great bunch of people to look up to.

i didnt ask no question. so yer people are the ones who robbed the locals graves. good one. you need to study a bit more before you declare who you realy are. just three days after they saw plymouth rock, the entire boatload of dinks was robbing and looting. yeah. great bunch of people to look up to.

Are you always this much of an idiot, or is just a bad hair day for you?
Fuckin troll

Agreed, that lack if respect for the laws of the land should be looked at heavily. If someone comes here illegally they have no respect for the laws we have here, therefore should not be given amnesty.

Forum List

Back