Amnesty is coming.

Man, the democrats sure are powerful. They hold no majority in either House of the federal government, they do not hold the Presidency but somehow they thwart everything.
They arent thwarting anything. Republicans love amnesty more than the left.

Does anyone know what island this is???

Ellis_island.jpg

Ellis-Island-Family-History-Day.jpg

don't think it'll be amnesty.
However, that is all Congress will settle for.
So it won't happen unless Congress goes around Trump
Because Congress gives not a single fuck about us. They want new voters and the ability to consolidate power and make themselves untouchable.

War.

We need one.

Not even Trump has the stones to do anything else. Even he is to scared to stand up to the pimps who show up at our border with kids to sell. So when Trump grants amnesty, will be get a second term, or will he be chicken shit about it like Dubya and try and do it at the end of his second term?

Keep the faith in our President. Dark days? Yeah, for everyone but it's no time to panic. No time to jump ship. The man, our President, he will not buckle. He may feign one thing in order to achieve another, better one. Rope a dope incoming? Been so long since one could have faith in any American leader. Let's not spoil it worrying about 2020. Best bet: remember DT is not a politician like the others.

I agree with the thread title.

President Trump, contrary to liberals' "fibs, " could not be a dictator even if he wished.

The media are showing sobbing children.

Politicians are falling all over themselves expressing their outrage.

This country has already passed the point of no return.

In a sense, President Trump is the last hurrah.

After him (in either 2020 or 2024), the liberals will own this country.

don't think it'll be amnesty.
So it won't happen unless Congress goes around Trump
Because Congress gives not a single fuck about us. They want new voters and the ability to consolidate power and make themselves untouchable.

War.

We need one.
Not to mention the obvious fact that they created this problem in the first place.
Imagine the money we'd save if they were to forget about buying elections and just do their GD jobs.

It'll be pretty damn interesting to see how Trump supporters react - the day it happens, in November, and in 2020.
I don't think it'll be amnesty.
So it won't happen unless Congress goes around Trump.

So amnesty under another name? Trump campaigned on all illegals going home period, and building a wall. It’s really why he was elected. Go back and look. Amnesty in any form cost Trump a huge block of voters.
Yet you feel you can predict the future on pure speculation.

My answer is that is this debate was created for the sole purpose of driving a wedge between Trump and his base.
How much of it is even remotely honest?

And it’s a damn good wedge. Trump needs to miss every one of his lucky stars that he has these democrats to deal with. They are stupid screeners. But if smart democrats who will of course bring the spineless GOP with them get their shit together again and try and ram amnesty down our throats like Dubya and his “conservatives” did then I’m thinking he will blink. Is it honest? No not really.

It depends on who talks to him right before a decision is made. He has no morals, convictions, or soul.
Anyone who believes that has no functioning brain.

It'll be pretty damn interesting to see how Trump supporters react - the day it happens, in November, and in 2020.

So amnesty under another name? Trump campaigned on all illegals going home period, and building a wall. It’s really why he was elected. Go back and look. Amnesty in any form cost Trump a huge block of voters.

My answer is that is this debate was created for the sole purpose of driving a wedge between Trump and his base.

And it’s a damn good wedge. Trump needs to miss every one of his lucky stars that he has these democrats to deal with. They are stupid screeners. But if smart democrats who will of course bring the spineless GOP with them get their shit together again and try and ram amnesty down our throats like Dubya and his “conservatives” did then I’m thinking he will blink. Is it honest? No not really.

It depends on who talks to him right before a decision is made. He has no morals, convictions, or soul.

Neither do democrats who will encourage sex slaves so they can have more votes.

Then you must believe it; by definition.

A circular argument, amounting to nothing more than your usual illogical emotional ranting.

The only reason children are not allowed in adult detention cells is to protect them.

A functioning brain would make this obvious.

Last edited:

A circular argument, amounting to nothing more than your usual illogical emotional ranting.

The only reason children are not allowed in adult detention cells is to protect them.

Whole up, you are saying that an adult detention facility is no place for a child? That’s crazy talk.

Whole up, you are saying that an adult detention facility is no place for a child? That’s crazy talk.
Maybe we can kick down Democrat voters doors and put these illegal immigrant families in their homes while they are being detained. While they're there they can teach them about the purpose of a water closet.

Maybe we can kick down Democrat voters doors and put these illegal immigrant families in their homes while they are being detained. While they're there they can teach them about the purpose of a water closet.

That’s what Bammer was doing. It’s how we got DACA wet backs.

Some key words for Republican House members: Cantor. Pittenger. Sanford. Want to join them? Paul Ryan's got an amnesty for you!

Democrats love open borders. "Let the whole world come in... MS-13, gang members from all over the place, come on in!"

Forum List

Back