Amnesty is coming.

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
Not even Trump has the stones to do anything else. Even he is to scared to stand up to the pimps who show up at our border with kids to sell. So when Trump grants amnesty, will be get a second term, or will he be chicken shit about it like Dubya and try and do it at the end of his second term?

Ive been waiting for it.
Im not excited.
Fuck the republicans.

Not even Trump has the stones to do anything else. Even he is to scared to stand up to the pimps who show up at our border with kids to sell. So when Trump grants amnesty, will be get a second term, or will he be chicken shit about it like Dubya and try and do it at the end of his second term?

If that would happen I would be doubtful about his second term.

There may be a second country though because most Americans are able to figure out that there is no such thing as a country without a border.

/——/ Thanks for admitting Trump will have a second term.

/——/ Thanks for admitting Trump will have a second term.

Only if he waits on amnesty. That will come during his second term.

It'll be pretty damn interesting to see how Trump supporters react - the day it happens, in November, and in 2020.
I don't think it'll be amnesty.
However, that is all Congress will settle for.
So it won't happen unless Congress goes around Trump.

So amnesty under another name? Trump campaigned on all illegals going home period, and building a wall. It’s really why he was elected. Go back and look. Amnesty in any form cost Trump a huge block of voters.

It'll be pretty damn interesting to see how Trump supporters react - the day it happens, in November, and in 2020.

So amnesty under another name? Trump campaigned on all illegals going home period, and building a wall. It’s really why he was elected. Go back and look. Amnesty in any form cost Trump a huge block of voters.
Yet you feel you can predict the future on pure speculation.

My answer is that is this debate was created for the sole purpose of driving a wedge between Trump and his base.
How much of it is even remotely honest?

Why would they need to do that?
Peaches-in-chief was shooting for amnesty for millions a few months ago..

Does anyone else notice that nothing is important anymore unless the media says it is?

Couple of months ago it was guns in our High Schools.
Once that petered out they had to come up with something else.
I forget, was it Trump and N. Korea and a failure to meet, or was it something else?
The media leads everyone around by their nose-rings.
I can't recall what the idiots in America were enraged about last month.

My answer is that is this debate was created for the sole purpose of driving a wedge between Trump and his base.

And it’s a damn good wedge. Trump needs to miss every one of his lucky stars that he has these democrats to deal with. They are stupid screeners. But if smart democrats who will of course bring the spineless GOP with them get their shit together again and try and ram amnesty down our throats like Dubya and his “conservatives” did then I’m thinking he will blink. Is it honest? No not really.

Man, the democrats sure are powerful. They hold no majority in either House of the federal government, they do not hold the Presidency but somehow they thwart everything.

And it’s a damn good wedge. Trump needs to miss every one of his lucky stars that he has these democrats to deal with. They are stupid screeners. But if smart democrats who will of course bring the spineless GOP with them get their shit together again and try and ram amnesty down our throats like Dubya and his “conservatives” did then I’m thinking he will blink. Is it honest? No not really.

It depends on who talks to him right before a decision is made. He has no morals, convictions, or soul.

Forum List

Back