The Protected Class

Is this about Americans? Meh... what we must care about are the children illegals.
Yeah, fuck those dead H.S. Students in FL.
Illegal children are all that matters.

"While discussing her legislation that “prohibits the taking of a child, except for certain specific circumstances, which are laid out in the legislation” on Monday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “All In,” Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) stated, “this is the United States of America. It isn’t Nazi Germany, and there’s a difference, and we don’t take children from their parents, until now.”

Feinstein said, “Well, this is the United States of America. It isn’t Nazi Germany, and there’s a difference, and we don’t take children from their parents, until now. And I think it’s such a sad day. People are so upset. I just read a wonderful letter to the editor by Laura Bush. I can’t believe that this is happening in the United States, and the president insists. So, we, of course, will do everything we can to pass a bill which would prohibit this.”

Feinstein added that the bill she has introduced says “that you cannot specifically remove a child from their parent, for no reason other than the fact that they’re crossing the border.”" Feinstein: This Is the US, Not Nazi Germany - 'We Don't Take Children From Their Parents, Until Now' | Breitbart

Last edited:
It's being ignored because it never was the scandal YOU all made it out to be.....simple as that...

Yeah, fuck those dead H.S. Students in FL.
Isn't that what you said at the time of the Stoneman shooting too? Realizing of course that at the time the context was different since it was in defense of keeping combat type weapons and ammo in the hands of the disenchanted, nevertheless..it IS an old song.

Forum List

Back