Amnesty for illegals is next up

We need a national ID program that can't be spoofed. Something linked to biometrics. Then go after the employers. Make employers verify the status of everyone they hire. If they hire an illegal they go to jail for 60 days. After one or two employers go to jail, the jobs will dry up.
Then you will see a stream across the border in the opposite direction

yeah! that's the ticket,, just like Target tried to do? now they got La Raza and the ACLU on their backs. Why don't you quit pissing down our backs for once in your life.

Companies that have repeat hirings of illegals should lose their business liscences for 1 yr.

sorry but just jailing a flunkie of the corp does not get it.

I'm sure Obama will be chatting with his Central American dictator buddies over the Christmas holidays to see which direction he should go in to begin the take over of America. He will most likely create a "Take over America Czar" shortly.

We need a national ID program that can't be spoofed. Something linked to biometrics. Then go after the employers. Make employers verify the status of everyone they hire. If they hire an illegal they go to jail for 60 days. After one or two employers go to jail, the jobs will dry up.

yeah! that's the ticket,, just like Target tried to do? now they got La Raza and the ACLU on their backs. Why don't you quit pissing down our backs for once in your life.

Trying to round up aliens is like herding cats. We have to hit the employers and hit them hard. Send a couple to jail and the jobs will dry up.

No jobs...no illegals

Trying to round up aliens is like herding cats. We have to hit the employers and hit them hard. Send a couple to jail and the jobs will dry up.

No jobs...no illegals

Hey RW! did you miss what I said? Target tried to check ID.. La Raza and the ACLU are on their backs with a lawsuit???? Hello..

Obama is now pushing the open border immigration agenda

On December 15, 2009, Representative Luis Gutierrez (D-IL) introduced the "Comprehensive Immigration Reform for America's Security and Prosperity Act" (CIR ASAP) in the U.S. House of Representatives. In keeping with the Obama Administration's campaign promise to bring badly needed immigration law reform to the table early in its first term, the CIR ASAP proposes sweeping changes to the broken US immigration system that will help to protect the borders, protect US workers, unify families and legalize the status of millions of "undocumented" immigrants already in the US. Congress will likely move on the CIR ASAP very quickly, as the Act's name alone reflects Congress' recognition that change is needed urgently: CIR ASAP: "As Soon As Possible!"

What a surprise hes from Illinois
Does Harry Ried have any more carrots in his bag stolen loot?

Great...after this government run healthcare issue this will plunge the country into open insurrection and revolt....

Obama is now pushing the open border immigration agenda

On December 15, 2009, Representative Luis Gutierrez (D-IL) introduced the "Comprehensive Immigration Reform for America's Security and Prosperity Act" (CIR ASAP) in the U.S. House of Representatives. In keeping with the Obama Administration's campaign promise to bring badly needed immigration law reform to the table early in its first term, the CIR ASAP proposes sweeping changes to the broken US immigration system that will help to protect the borders, protect US workers, unify families and legalize the status of millions of "undocumented" immigrants already in the US. Congress will likely move on the CIR ASAP very quickly, as the Act's name alone reflects Congress' recognition that change is needed urgently: CIR ASAP: "As Soon As Possible!"

What a surprise hes from Illinois
Does Harry Ried have any more carrots in his bag stolen loot?

Maybe there's more in the full article, but from what you posted, I don't see how you can claim that this is being 'pushed' by Obama????
We are not going to hijack this thread categorizing the things you don't see, understand or lie about.
That is a separate thread that will evolve in time..
Thanks for reading my post.

im a big amnesty fan, myself. i think we should put a price tag on the most demanded residence status in the world - dunno if thats in the plan. an amnesty would be a huge stimulus and a major boost to government solvency in CA and nationally. no downside.

I'm so/so on amnesty.

For one thing, I don't think rewarding people for breaking the law sets a good precedence. Better to change the laws than to reward lawbreakers. So make the changes and allow more migrant workers to come to the states... legally.

I have said it before, illegal aliens come to the states because we the people beg them to come. Until we quit begging and making it possible for them to come here, they are going to keep coming. Send them home, and they we be on the next train back.

Our immigration policy needs to change. If we want and can employ X number of migrant workers then we should give visas to X number of migrant workers. They should have to remain employed and pay taxes like everyone else. The artificially low number of legal immigrants is the problem here.

Of course, many corporations won't like that idea because where they win is in paying these people below market wages and not having to pay FICA/Medicare taxes to boot, so the chances of that happening thanks to lobbyists is... oh, about nil.

Immie

there should not be any type of amnesty for free. there needs to be a fee to represent the demand you claim there is for immigrants here and the clear demand there is for people to come here and chase the dream. if you like the idea of a penal component, you can make it a 'fine', but however you get it, im thinking $5-$7k is about right for a residence/work visa. maybe annual renewal. if theyve got a job, their employer could pay for them.

the government will never get a quota right. as much as they'd love to take bribes from special interests to set that, i say why bother. the artificially high unemployment rate doesnt reflect 7-10 million undocumented workers, thats for certain.

the best way to enforce shit in the US is with a fine. if the government saw benefit instead of cost with enforcement, theyll be on it like a san diego meter maid.... thats ON IT.

im a big amnesty fan, myself. i think we should put a price tag on the most demanded residence status in the world - dunno if thats in the plan. an amnesty would be a huge stimulus and a major boost to government solvency in CA and nationally. no downside.

I'm so/so on amnesty.

For one thing, I don't think rewarding people for breaking the law sets a good precedence. Better to change the laws than to reward lawbreakers. So make the changes and allow more migrant workers to come to the states... legally.

I have said it before, illegal aliens come to the states because we the people beg them to come. Until we quit begging and making it possible for them to come here, they are going to keep coming. Send them home, and they we be on the next train back.

Our immigration policy needs to change. If we want and can employ X number of migrant workers then we should give visas to X number of migrant workers. They should have to remain employed and pay taxes like everyone else. The artificially low number of legal immigrants is the problem here.

Of course, many corporations won't like that idea because where they win is in paying these people below market wages and not having to pay FICA/Medicare taxes to boot, so the chances of that happening thanks to lobbyists is... oh, about nil.

Immie

there should not be any type of amnesty for free. there needs to be a fee to represent the demand you claim there is for immigrants here and the clear demand there is for people to come here and chase the dream. if you like the idea of a penal component, you can make it a 'fine', but however you get it, im thinking $5-$7k is about right for a residence/work visa. maybe annual renewal. if theyve got a job, their employer could pay for them.

the government will never get a quota right. as much as they'd love to take bribes from special interests to set that, i say why bother. the artificially high unemployment rate doesnt reflect 7-10 million undocumented workers, thats for certain.

the best way to enforce shit in the US is with a fine. if the government saw benefit instead of cost with enforcement, theyll be on it like a san diego meter maid.... thats ON IT.

Charging five thousand dollars to enter the country would not do anything to change the problem of illegal immigrants. Most of them coming into the states could never afford that and would simply enter the states illegally as they do now. Nor do I see an employer paying for them. They are cheap labor, but adding $5k to the cost is reducing the value of hiring illegal workers.

As long as our laws are as they are now, an employer who risks hiring illegal aliens should be subject to fines for doing so.

Immie

i heard obama wants to open the boarders, make islam our national religion and and and.....

idiots.

Nobody has ever explained to me what "our immigrations system is broken" means exactly! :confused: What why and how is it broken?
See all the wetbacks over there? *points*

That's what I mean.

im a big amnesty fan, myself. i/quote]
Fuck off and die you piece of shit

It's not as if we don't hand greencards out like candy. The only reason they come here illegally is because they're child molesters, rapists, murderers, and thieves who don't want to pay taxes, get car insurance before they crash into an honest white woman's minivan while her kids are in the car, or follow any other laws.

Want to come to America? great! Get in line, we'll help you with the paperwork.

I'm so/so on America's existence as a soverign nation.

then leave

They can. They just don't want to.

☭proletarian☭;1840148 said:
I'm so/so on America's existence as a soverign nation.

then leave

They can. They just don't want to.

You do know that it is against the rules to change another poster's posts don't you?

Also, you mis-spelled sovereign.

And I am staying right here and inviting all my "wetback" friends, to your house for a Cinco de Mayo celebration, next year. You buy the Corona. :D

Immie

I know we can't deport 20 million illegals. I would have no problem with amnesty if we ended birthright citizenship. Once we did that, the bleeding would stop. We wouldn't even need the G.D. fence.

#uck Amnesty. They either need to choose one of two options, #1 make entering this country illegally or being in this country illegally a Capitol Offense or #2 make getting caught or entering the country illegally punishable by a minimum of 10 years hard labor in a special prison set up in the middle of a desert, preferablly ran by Sheriff Joe.

Then issue orders to all agents and military on the borders, Shoot to Kill ANYONE illegally crossing the border.

Forum List

Back