America's Terminal Decline

This country will outlive you and me...

Yep, but tongue and cheek aside, I do agree with the OP's premise. I think history will look back and find that the late 1940s through the early 1960s was the pinnacle of our nation's empire. We went over the hill from there and it's been a steady decline since.
We found out that our exceptionalism, was suppose to stay with us and was not to be exported...

Don't worry! The solution is in process. We're going to replace The Constitution with Sharia Law!

Hopenchange!

Now we'll have a Real Rape Culture!
broken record grl channeling Snow Snookie. Why you even bother posting is a mystery.

And yet here you are again hanging on my every word!

Shouldn't you be chasing kids off your lawn about this time of day?
I'm getting ready to go take my Big Twin out for a spin Sugar Shorts. You? That was a rhetorical question because everyone here knows what you'll be doing- sitting on your inflatable donut, in your double wide chair, eating bon bons & posting dated rw replies

Agreed. Some things were better back then and some things were worse. But without a doubt, there has been a moral decay since we were kids.
I think that cultural decay is at the foundation of most of the problems we face.

And if that's the case, we have to repair that before we can fix or improve anything politically.
There is no decay, simply a change in the numbers representing an ideology, culture or activity...Even the whey Americans are eating is changing.....And nothing you do can stop it..Just like fashion....Enjoy the ride, before it's over....
There was a time they had Lucy & Ricky in separate beds.

We now have people literally shitting on television for our amusement.

The amount of denial it takes to not see decay must be gargantuan.
How is it not decay when you censor true human activity?

Agreed. Some things were better back then and some things were worse. But without a doubt, there has been a moral decay since we were kids.
I think that cultural decay is at the foundation of most of the problems we face.

And if that's the case, we have to repair that before we can fix or improve anything politically.
There is no decay, simply a change in the numbers representing an ideology, culture or activity...Even the whey Americans are eating is changing.....And nothing you do can stop it..Just like fashion....Enjoy the ride, before it's over....

Deflection.

Do you see decay as I describe or not?

Deflection.

No, I see more freedom than what was socially allowed before..

course the country is certainly changing and it is changing for the worse . I see the vast difference between my life as a kid and young adult , and then adult and these new upcoming generation has it pretty nasty compared to my life experience Moonglow .
We had no cake ride.. I don't know about yous...
------------------------------ everything was available to me , pretty good paying jobs , cars , material things and most importantly freedoms that I see disappearing nowadays . And no one ever thought of Healthcare or SAFETY which are 2 items that the gov uses to restrict personal FREEDOM and RIGHTS Moonglow !!
I use the VA so I am not part of the civilian population healthcare operations...Ever see a Mexican working on a convention center roof top and the wind gusts to 40 mile an hour and he is blown off and killed because his employer does not provide him with a cord which will keep him from being blown off and dying? I have, and I 've seen white guys die because when digging a trench for plumbing or utility upgrades and the sides collapse on the workers smothering him to death because the owner would not build support walls for the deep trench...Safety saves lives..I've worked when there was none, and still work today and even I like to wear a mask when I cut masonry....
--------------------------- different subject but the Mexican shouldn't be working in the USA . As far as trenches collapsing , well that has nothing to do with anti smoking , helmet and seatbelt laws and other laws which infringe on personal freedom Moonglow .

"America's Terminal Decline"

Is a ridiculous lie contrived by the reprehensible right; this idiotic thread is yet another example of republicans' politics of fear, further proof that the GOP has nothing of value or merit to offer the American people – just lies.
if SCOTUS goes further to the Right, The super wealthy will own the government outright.

Deflection.

-------------------------- you may see decay as personal freedom Moonglow !!

"America's Terminal Decline"

Is a ridiculous lie contrived by the reprehensible right; this idiotic thread is yet another example of republicans' politics of fear, further proof that the GOP has nothing of value or merit to offer the American people – just lies.
if SCOTUS goes further to the Right, The super wealthy will own the government outright. C_Clayton_Jones

Deflection.

-------------------------- you may see decay as personal freedom Moonglow !!
Hardly..As you see freedoms will increase what others claim as decay, yet it is not..Anymore than legal gambling is a violation of Christian morals...

Don't worry! The solution is in process. We're going to replace The Constitution with Sharia Law!

Hopenchange!

broken record grl channeling Snow Snookie. Why you even bother posting is a mystery.

because you are a loud mouth, who has her own echo chamber (your social group or whatever it is, and your butt hurt siggie pic (you don't say who you are "for" only who you are "against" [typical rw'er M.O. BTW] is why. If you didn't gallivant around the forum spewing your canned rw talking-point buzzwords I wouldn't take time out to call out your hackery hon.

Hopenchange!

because you are a loud mouth, who has her own echo chamber (your social group or whatever it is, and your butt hurt siggie pic (you don't say who you are "for" only who you are "against" [typical rw'er M.O. BTW] is why. If you didn't gallivant around the forum spewing your canned rw talking-point buzzwords I wouldn't take time out to call out your hackery hon.

The official designation for your condition is Projection, you sad sack of sophistry.

Hopenchange!

I'll also note that your average posts per day are about double mine, so who is really the loud mouth? You are a pathetic loser who has very little going on IRL, so you feel compelled to stalk people who are happy with their own lives, such as I.

not supposed to be done in Church though and everyone knows that . And that's why it is just licentious behavior and decay rather than Freedom Moonglow .

reminds me of people , generally males that purposely pass gas in an elevator , might be funny but its a disgusting thing to PURPOSELY do , imo !!

not supposed to be done in Church though and everyone knows that . And that's why it is just licentious behavior and decay rather than Freedom Moonglow .
Since my Grand Father did it in the 1960's, then the decline has been in operation for some time now...

Forum List

Back