America's Terminal Decline

cheer up Frank57 :itsok: Who you supporting anyway? If I were a repub, I'd support the grown-up who can get things done- Kasich
"America's Terminal Decline"

Is a ridiculous lie contrived by the reprehensible right; this idiotic thread is yet another example of republicans' politics of fear, further proof that the GOP has nothing of value or merit to offer the American people – just lies.

Right, I said that in the OP. Fund a grown up to read it to you

I'm supporting another Boston Tea Party
Seriously, who you supporting? Going to sit this one out? I'd be interested in who boedicca is supporting as well.

You two go out of your way to tear people down but don't put up any of your own for examination. :eusa_think:

cheer up Frank57 :itsok: Who you supporting anyway? If I were a repub, I'd support the grown-up who can get things done- Kasich

Is a ridiculous lie contrived by the reprehensible right; this idiotic thread is yet another example of republicans' politics of fear, further proof that the GOP has nothing of value or merit to offer the American people – just lies.

Seriously, who you supporting? Going to sit this one out? I'd be interested in who boedicca is supporting as well.

You two go out of your way to tear people down but don't put up any of your own for examination. :eusa_think:

I liked Rand Paul, but, of course, he ever had a chance.

My most favorite was Reagan, pre-assassination attempt. It's been all downhill since

My most favorite was Reagan, pre-assassination attempt. It's been all downhill since
Paul never had a chance because he was the only one in the Repub- Primaries reaching-out to young people and non-whites. That was unacceptable

Paul never had a chance because he was the only one in the Repub- Primaries reaching-out to young people and non-whites. That was unacceptable

^ This

Forum List

Back