America's Terminal Decline

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Thanks to our one political party with 2 seemingly different names, America's days as a single sovereign nation are all over except for the counting. When we split part, China will annex Hawaii and the Russian will back Mexico in La Reconquista of California. California Democrats will be shocked that they will be offered the choice of slavery or execution, but who didn't see it coming? "We were all for you defeating the evil nasty USA, why are you going all Cheney on us?"

After defeating the Russian backed Mexican insurgents,Texas and Oklahoma will form their own sovereign, Constitutional based nation.

Large American urban centers elsewhere in the former USA will resemble The Walking Dead (why do you think the show is so popular? You're looking at your future). The Democrat base, now cut off from their life support will wither and die. The few survivors will be the most ruthless, lawless and well armed.

Canada will try to annex Michigan and Wisconsin then loose all interest halfway through the effort

Tickets to Alexander Hamilton on Broadway will still be near impossible to obtain

Funny how this escaped you from 2000 up until 2009 Frank57 when the most damage was done? :eusa_eh: Wonder why that would escape your notice? :eusa_think: OH!! THATS RIGHT!!! :up: because you're a partisan hack :eusa_clap:

Hopefully the OP was just kidding, but either way this kind of nonsense should be in the Conspiracy Forum.

We seriously need a Hyperbole sub-forum for posters like Frank57 who overuse it to the point of rendering it ineffectual. Thanks Frank57

I think if the United States was chopped up a lot of people would elect to be a part of the country that offers them the most free stuff. This means that most blue states will not have enough money to feed their welfare recipients so they will be forced to join the country that can sustain their masses. The country that tells them to survive on their own won't even get their consideration. Obedience bought with food stamps.

course the country is certainly changing and it is changing for the worse . I see the vast difference between my life as a kid and young adult , and then adult and these new upcoming generation has it pretty nasty compared to my life experience Moonglow .

This country will outlive you and me...
------------------------------- and as a practical matter that's all that I am worried about Moonglow !!
Once you're worm dirt, what the heck difference will it make..
---------------------------------------- only makes a difference if you care about Americas future . Say that you have Grandkids that you would like to see having a good American style life .

course the country is certainly changing and it is changing for the worse . I see the vast difference between my life as a kid and young adult , and then adult and these new upcoming generation has it pretty nasty compared to my life experience Moonglow .
We had no cake ride.. I don't know about yous...

Don't worry! The solution is in process. We're going to replace The Constitution with Sharia Law!

Hopenchange!

Now we'll have a Real Rape Culture!

------------------------------- and as a practical matter that's all that I am worried about Moonglow !!

Passing on a better country than you lived in is what made this country great. Our parents worked night and day so we could have a good life. It's our job to do the same.

Passing on a better country than you lived in is what made this country great. Our parents worked night and day so we could have a good life. It's our job to do the same.
I'm passed that age of working day and night, it's up to my kids in their 20's and 30's to pick up the mantle and determine their children's future...I've done about all I can..Except be the dawg or the monkey on the front porch..

Funny how this escaped you from 2000 up until 2009 Frank57 when the most damage was done? :eusa_eh: Wonder why that would escape your notice? :eusa_think: OH!! THATS RIGHT!!! :up: because you're a partisan hack :eusa_clap:

Did you read the OP? The Bush's are part of the problem as mush as Obama

Did you read the OP? The Bush's are part of the problem as mush as Obama
It started long before those two..You can see it happening as early as the 1960's............

Forum List

Back