America's rights and freedoms are at stake

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
What the Fathers and Patriots wrote cannot be changed by corrupt feds.

Plebescite is easy to fake, they will write whatever they want.

It is necessary to introduce a ban on changes to the constitution and repeal the 21st amendment that changed the constitution.

Nice fantasy. They can, have, will, and do. Read the entire Declaration of Independence. The issues were 500 fold as bad as what they are today. Petty first world problems about some judge violating this amendment or that amendment that causes you to lose a petty court case or makes you pay a $1,000 fine unjustly isn't going to ignite a revolution. Suck it up for now. We are over a hundred years away from revolution. The injustices that we experience today are numerous but not as severe as what was experienced in the early American colonies.

• Banned
Nice fantasy. They can, have, will, and do. Read the entire Declaration of Independence. The issues were 500 fold as bad as what they are today. Petty first world problems about some judge violating this amendment or that amendment that causes you to lose a petty court case or makes you pay a $1,000 fine unjustly isn't going to ignite a revolution. Suck it up for now. We are over a hundred years away from revolution. The injustices that we experience today are numerous but not as severe as what was experienced in the early American colonies.
You just don't understand the gravity of the situation.

You just don't understand the gravity of the situation.

Listen to the entirety of the Declaration of Independence. People are all gaga over the Declaration of Independence but if you read the entire thing it will make you sick at your stomach. Things were 500 times worse in 1776 than they are in 2023. I bet you haven't read it and won't read it. You just take for granted that you know what it says. Am I wrong? Reading the entire Declaration of Independence takes about 15-20 minutes. It doesn't take a minute and 45 seconds.

I have had my constitutional rights violated. I have also experienced multiple attempts by government actors to violate my rights but they were unable/unwilling to do so. I know it happens but then when I measured the loss I experienced, it was minute in comparison to an actual tyrannical government.

Last edited:

Plebescite is easy to fake, they will write whatever they want.

It is necessary to introduce a ban on changes to the constitution and repeal the 21st amendment that changed the constitution.

Oh, so you want to remove all the changes to the US Constitution?

The 18th amendment was a change to the US Constitution.

Some of the other amendments that you would want removed are:
1st Amendment - Protects free speech, a free press, and freedom of religion.
2nd Amendment - the right to Keep and Bear Arms
4th Amendment - Protects citizens against unreasonable search and siezure
13th Amendment - bans slavery and involuntary servitude.
19th Amendment - bans denial of voting rights based on gender.
22nd Amendment - limits the number of times a person can be elected president
24th amendment - Prevents revocation of voting rights for nonpayment of a poll tax or other taxes.

There is no way in hell your idea will ever take hold.

Oh, so you want to remove all the changes to the US Constitution?

The 18th amendment was a change to the US Constitution.

Some of the other amendments that you would want removed are:
1st Amendment - Protects free speech, a free press, and freedom of religion.
2nd Amendment - the right to Keep and Bear Arms
4th Amendment - Protects citizens against unreasonable search and siezure
13th Amendment - bans slavery and involuntary servitude.
19th Amendment - bans denial of voting rights based on gender.
22nd Amendment - limits the number of times a person can be elected president
24th amendment - Prevents revocation of voting rights for nonpayment of a poll tax or other taxes.

There is no way in hell your idea will ever take hold.

There is no first amendment. Many people are punished for the things they say today. There is no second amendment. Let me know when you can buy a dozen nuclear warheads and put them in your basement. There is no fourth amendment. Let me know what happens when a cop searches someone on a hunch and finds something illegal. Ok. The 13th amendment exists. Maybe I'll start a thread about that one. It has a HUMUNGOUS loophole. I'd have to look up the 19th, 22nd, and 24th amendment.

The full strength of the 1st amendment can probably be reached if you take your case all the way to the US Supreme court but the 2nd amendment does not exist as written.

There is no first amendment. Many people are punished for the things they say today. There is no second amendment. Let me know when you can buy a dozen nuclear warheads and put them in your basement. There is no fourth amendment. Let me know what happens when a cop searches someone on a hunch and finds something illegal. Ok. The 13th amendment exists. Maybe I'll start a thread about that one. It has a HUMUNGOUS loophole. I'd have to look up the 19th, 22nd, and 24th amendment.

The full strength of the 1st amendment can probably be reached if you take your case all the way to the US Supreme court but the 2nd amendment does not exist as written.

No, you cannot buy a dozen nukes. But you CAN buy and own a firearm.

While the 2nd amendment may not be what you want, it is far better than if it didn't exist. The 2nd amendment has been used for numerous court cases, including a few that went all the way to the SCOTUS and were won.

Removing the 2nd would result in a total disarming of the citizens of the US.

No, you cannot buy a dozen nukes. But you CAN buy and own a firearm.

While the 2nd amendment may not be what you want, it is far better than if it didn't exist. The 2nd amendment has been used for numerous court cases, including a few that went all the way to the SCOTUS and were won.

Removing the 2nd would result in a total disarming of the citizens of the US.

They don't need to remove the 2nd amendment. I would bet that it is illegal in all 50 states for me to go to my neighbor's house and buy a gun. It doesn't matter what I want it to mean. It matters what judges and legislatures want it to mean. If judges and legislatures have the capacity to ignore it on a reasonable level then what stops them from ignoring it on an unreasonable level?

Yes. I can buy a firearm but some citizens are not allowed to buy a firearm. If those certain citizens can have their rights infringed then I don't see why someone else's cannot be so easily infringed.

They don't need to remove the 2nd amendment. I would bet that it is illegal in all 50 states for me to go to my neighbor's house and buy a gun. It doesn't matter what I want it to mean. It matters what judges and legislatures want it to mean. If judges and legislatures have the capacity to ignore it on a reasonable level then what stops them from ignoring it on an unreasonable level?

Yes. I can buy a firearm but some citizens are not allowed to buy a firearm. If those certain citizens can have their rights infringed then I don't see why someone else's cannot be so easily infringed.

No, it would not be illegal to go to your neighbor's house and buy a gun that is privately owned by him.

The only people who cannot buy a gun are those who have been convicted of a felony (or domestic abuse), those who have been judged to be mentally incompetent, and those who have renounced their citizenship. It is not just a random list.

Forum List

Back