Return to normal drug policy

drug addicts are not as beggars as alcoholics. They don't steal shit
Many don't. Some hold and manage good jobs and responsibilities. Many others, are worse than the average alcoholic and will do anything to keep from running out, stealing anything from anyone, including family, as I just heard of, in two families of friends.

The Fathers laid down the fundamental principle of American Freedom: Freedom cannot interfere with the Freedom of others.

Alcoholics and hippie drug users are interfering with the freedoms of US citizens to life and peace.

At the same time, opiate and stimulant users do not violate the freedoms of others.

In accordance with the principles of the Fathers, the 21st Amendment considered illegal and harmful.

And feds should not prosecute users of opiates and stimulants.

18th amendment should be supplemented with a ban on hippie drugs

Yes, the Fathers created the US Constitution, the Supreme Law of The Land. It specifies the limited powers of government, primarily in Article I

Nowhere in that document is the government empowered to tell the citizen what he may or may not ingest.

Yes, the Fathers created the US Constitution, the Supreme Law of The Land. It specifies the limited powers of government, primarily in Article I

Nowhere in that document is the government empowered to tell the citizen what he may or may not ingest.
Those "fathers" you're talking about tried to sell America back into European slavery.

The Real Fathers wrote the US Freedom Declaration, a set of amendments to slavery restrictions. Among them is the Great 18th Amendment of the Progressive Fathers.

Those "fathers" you're talking about tried to sell America back into European slavery.

The Real Fathers wrote the US Freedom Declaration, a set of amendments to slavery restrictions. Among them is the Great 18th Amendment of the Progressive Fathers.

So you are claiming that the "Real Fathers" didn't show up until 1917? No. Those would just be Founding Cousins, at best.

And the 18th amendment was a disaster. We, true Americans, cut that out in 1933.

Nice dodge. I take that as an admission that there is no lawful authority for the drug prohibition.

Nice dodge. I take that as an admission that there is no lawful authority for the drug prohibition.

apart from drugs that lead to slavery and European colonization - alcohol and hippie drugs

Forum List

Back