America's national debt

Then post a graph of it.

Did you know some people leave their money to the Debt when they die? I'm sure they have no kids and are probably so happy that this country provided them a great economy that allowed them to amass great wealth and live a dream middle class life. Maybe they got a pension and social security and figure why not give it back to the greatest country on earth?

If my parents didn't have kids, people like them. Neither of them went to school but in the end they have $800,000 worth of money and assets. Why not will it to the debt?

And they don't just give it to the government. It's specifically has to go to paying down the debt. I love it!!!

I won't do it because I want my nephews to have everything I leave behind.

Gifts to Reduce the Public Debt​

Did you know some people leave their money to the Debt when they die? I'm sure they have no kids and are probably so happy that this country provided them a great economy that allowed them to amass great wealth and live a dream middle class life. Maybe they got a pension and social security and figure why not give it back to the greatest country on earth?

If my parents didn't have kids, people like them. Neither of them went to school but in the end they have $800,000 worth of money and assets. Why not will it to the debt?

And they don't just give it to the government. It's specifically has to go to paying down the debt. I love it!!!

I won't do it because I want my nephews to have everything I leave behind.

Gifts to Reduce the Public Debt​

Maybe Biden and his family can tighten us up then.

Should America, and no doubt other countries, bring a law in that the current President/Prime Minister/party etc.. must leave office with balanced books, meaning, they can't add to the current debt level. But from the start due to the level of national debt, the debt must decrease X amount each year till eventually all debt is wiped.

So in America's case, the debt has to fall $1tr a year, so that's 4 trillion per president term.

The only exception is the cost of a war can be added.
Let’s freeze you business budget indefinitely.

May be best to define war. Would that include Biden sending trillions to Ukraine? Some of these clowns would start a new war daily to increase spending.
Derp…
Best to fight it there and cripple Russia for generations rather than here.

One and done.

You must have missed Ukraine lend-lease programs passed by Congress and signed by Biden.
This is the best anti Russia play since 80’s Afghanistan. They’re done after this.

Any nuclear talks will be the U.S. defining the decommissioning of their stockpiles.

Big win. Well worth the cost.

Last edited:
As China sits idlely by watching us deplete our weapons stores.....
China is dying. They don’t have the economic future to square off with us. They are nearly in economic free fall. Their fleets will decay and rust away like russia.

Having a debt means you have credit. I have only a couple of credit cards I used from time to time, just to keep them. I sometimes only pay the minimum, but 99% of the time, I pay what's owed before any interest charges show up.
This is how our government should be. We need a back up (the Federal Reserve), but we don't need to live on it or rack up the debt so high that we're only paying the interest.
Why should it be that way? Just like some say it should run like a business. Why?

Growth is the only master.
So it’s funny republicans are so anti immigrant when we need low wage workers to fill jobs at grocery stores and fast food. We need workers. Low wage. And it’s corporations who need them. Not me. I think we’re overpopulated. But for growth, we need immigrants.

In America today you can’t have kids and truly be middle class. This is what corporations and republicans have given us. So white people aren’t having enough kids. I think it’s a wonderful thing. Wish minorities would follow our lead on this. We have too many people on this planet.

And that’s not even a mean thing to say. Only 50% of births are wanted. I’d be happy if every pregnancy was wanted.

So it’s funny republicans are so anti immigrant when we need low wage workers to fill jobs at grocery stores and fast food. We need workers. Low wage. And it’s corporations who need them. Not me. I think we’re overpopulated. But for growth, we need immigrants.

In America today you can’t have kids and truly be middle class. This is what corporations and republicans have given us. So white people aren’t having enough kids. I think it’s a wonderful thing. Wish minorities would follow our lead on this. We have too many people on this planet.

And that’s not even a mean thing to say. Only 50% of births are wanted. I’d be happy if every pregnancy was wanted.
I worked at Kroger's while in high school for just above minimum wage along with other kids. Couldn't have imagined a better job for a teenager. Work was fun, including interacting with customers, and of course there were the girls. :p

I worked at Kroger's while in high school for just above minimum wage along with other kids. Couldn't have imagined a better job for a teenager. Work was fun, including interacting with customers, and of course there were the girls. :p
I’m so proud of my nephews. They seem to like having jobs. The one who’s going to a lawyer likes being a waiter. I did too.

I think my brother matches whatever they save. So let’s say they save $2000 all summer. They will have $4000 to take to college. So they save as much as they can knowing it will double. When they spend money they must really want it.

The world is about to hit the demographic wall Unlimited growth is not possible. The future will be in automation with AI running it. Scary shit.

Forum List

Back