America's national debt

It is rather easy to decipher what IS on the graph.
The graph may be correct. However, there is not a concurrent graph with the size of the Federal Government. And what is really alarming the size of the state, city and local governments which have grown many times worse in the last 60 years. There never seems to be enough resources. A whole system built on a debt-based fiat currency. Our currency is negative money. Read the dollar. It tells you it is for all debts. we all live within that framework. Endless commercials for credit scores and more.

Without the Vaseline, they were doing something this OP wants them to do, control spending..Yeah, Donald was not about the idea of controlling spending he always wanted more.
They were flinging their finger at Him. Much like His entire term.

Should America, and no doubt other countries, bring a law in that the current President/Prime Minister/party etc.. must leave office with balanced books, meaning, they can't add to the current debt level. But from the start due to the level of national debt, the debt must decrease X amount each year till eventually all debt is wiped.

So in America's case, the debt has to fall $1tr a year, so that's 4 trillion per president term.

The only exception is the cost of a war can be added.

There have been attempts in the past to pass a balance budget amendment to the Constitution, but it's always failed.

The graph may be correct. However, there is not a concurrent graph with the size of the Federal Government. And what is really alarming the size of the state, city and local governments which have grown many times worse in the last 60 years. There never seems to be enough resources. A whole system built on a debt-based fiat currency. Our currency is negative money. Read the dollar. It tells you it is for all debts. we all live within that framework. Endless commercials for credit scores and more.
Then post a graph of it.

Yep they do that to certain people who get elected, Trump is not the only one.
Especially when they don't like walls.

Trump declared a national emergency in 2019 after the Democrat-led House refused to give him more than $5 billion to fund the border wall, instead offering $1.4 billion to build fencing in the Rio Grande Valley Sector. The impasse led to a 35-day partial government shutdown before Trump bypassed Congress. By declaring a national emergency, Trump was able to shift billions of dollars from the Department of Defense and the Treasury Department. The rest comes from CBP appropriations.

Gotta love the guy.

Records show Trumpâs border wall is costing taxpayers billions more than initial contracts

You see. To be a first rate nation it cost money but like my dad use to tell me...It takes money to make money. That is reality.

Yes it costs money to make money. But you're supposed to MAKE more than it costs you. Or else you're spending money and losing money. It's like you have your own personal pyramid scheme. The longer you go the more in debt you become.

Then you should be good with it, without hesitation as you are a self proclaimed member of the trump army. Here is what your chosen lead says about debt:
“I’m the king of debt. I’m great with debt. Nobody knows debt better than me,” Trump told Norah O’Donnell in an interview that aired on “CBS This Morning.” “I’ve made a fortune by using debt, and if things don’t work out I renegotiate the debt. I mean, that’s a smart thing, not a stupid thing.”
Go back on your meds left winger.

Self inflicted wound, as usual.

If we don't magically turn this around -- and we all know we aren't -- and if we want the dollar to retain its status as the reserve currency, we're going to have to jack taxes and fees up like crazy. Almost certainly they'll have to go after corporations too. Ultimately that will probably lead to a lower general standard of living across the board. Not abject poverty for all, but a smaller big screen TV, a smaller car, fewer goodies.

Odds right now are 50/50. And neither party will be able to (honestly) just point the finger at the other in blame. Both parties kept saying WE JUST CAN'T KEEP DOING THIS and they just kept fucking doing it. And we kept re-electing them. This is what our political/electoral "system" (ha) has allowed. And the deck hands keep pointing the finger at each other while the Titanic continues to sink.

May be best to define war. Would that include Biden sending trillions to Ukraine? Some of these clowns would start a new war daily to increase spending.
No, it's where America itself went to war with troops, even with allies, so for example, Iraq and Afghanistan. So it'll be the increase spent to the defence department.

Should America, and no doubt other countries, bring a law in that the current President/Prime Minister/party etc.. must leave office with balanced books, meaning, they can't add to the current debt level. But from the start due to the level of national debt, the debt must decrease X amount each year till eventually all debt is wiped.

So in America's case, the debt has to fall $1tr a year, so that's 4 trillion per president term.

There have been 46 administrations from George Washington to the present. Only once has there been no debt and a budget surplus at the same time. The second term of Andrew Jackson. So I doubt it will happen.

You already defined a loop hole where they don't have to cut the debt.

This is 100% on the post 1998 GOP.

The pre 1998 GOP gave us the 1990s budget surpluses, low inflation, low end wage inflation, keeping cost of government down.

Then came W, and $5.9 trillion in debt when he took office.... and out the window went fiscal conservatism, which Zionist Fascists see as an obstacle in the path of their looting of America's wealth.

He shut down the Govt because the Dems would not give him even more money for his wall.

He never shut down the Govt to cut spending.

He summitted the 4 largest budget request in this history of the country at the time.

He did not run on spending less, in fact bragged about being the king of debt.

Screen Shot 2023-04-19 at 4.46.17 PM.png

U.S. National Debt Under Trump Rose to $7.8 Trillion

How Trumpy can you get?
This augers trouble for Mr. 'Fifteenth Time's the Charm' McCarthy.

:auiqs.jpg: Which party in any country on this planet is willing to commit suicide, via proposing - not to even mention implementing such a proposal? I do appreciate your thoughts though.

Due to a lack of ideas (qualifications of politicians) and feasible concepts (by all parties) they all decided around 40 years ago and some countries even more - in order to get reelected we need to keep our dumbos aka population happy - so take up credits and let the population enjoy a lifestyle that is beyond their actual financial means.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back