America's "Law and Order" president need to be back in the White House

Trump is right, we need to restore law and order. America has gone down hill. We are no longer a moral nation.

---Trump at Slain NYPD Officer Diller’s Wake: America Must Restore ‘Law and Order’---

He can start with himself

Trump said he didn't take an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution.

Try again. SCOTUS already ruled against this unconstitutional move. So much for Luttig. As for the misquote, he did not say "support." Preserve, protect and defend--I don't see "support" in that statement. Do you? Please post relevant, timely points or you come off as a lying democrat. Oh yeah----

He didn't, liar. Preserve, protect and defend do not include the word support. I suppose you believe he told you to drink bleach too. Maybe you should listen to the words spoken and not what you imagine is said.

Denial and “lack of awareness” are commonly seen among people during their early stages of recovery. Only two more stages to go and you'll be voting for Trump.
Cool story. :113: That's just lazy thought process on your behalf. I'm not an addict, or in recovery. You've fallen short again. Your orange bag O' shit will never receive my vote.

Trump is right, we need to restore law and order. America has gone down hill. We are no longer a moral nation.

---Trump at Slain NYPD Officer Diller’s Wake: America Must Restore ‘Law and Order’---

Is this your daily bullshit cheerleading post for trump?

"Trump tried to keep us safe when he was president."

Well, yes, that quote above I pulled from our friend, Cyber Ninja Lenny. But we need not dwell on Lenny's prior errors-in-judgment, rather, simply note that there exists in Trumpistan the self-delusion that Don Trump "tried to keep us safe".

I think there are informed beliefs to the contrary.

• Well, first, there is Covid.
Don Trump as the Commander-in-Chief told a reporter (Bob Woodward) that he knew Covid was an extreme danger to our lives and well-being. But he intentionally played it down as a threat. We all heard him say it on our radio or TV.
"Trump told Bob Woodward he knew in February that COVID-19 was 'deadly stuff' but wanted to 'play it down'
"It's not just old people," Trump told Woodward, acknowledging the gravity of the disease"

That disease went on to kill a million Americans. Would there have been fewer fatalities if Don Trump would have respected the American people and respected his responsibility to inform, lead and protect our citizens? If he had been more pro-active in encouraging our nation to take personal protective measures? If he had abstained from deriding and criticizing state leaders who were sincerely trying to responsibly lead? Yes.

His behavior vis-a-vis Covid most definitely was NOT that of "trying to keep us safe".

• Next, where was Don Trump........
......and his ethic of 'trying-to-keep-us-safe' when he sat on his fat butt in the White House for 183-minutes watching on TV our uniformed police, and our cherished mandate of a 'peaceful-transfer-of-power' under savage attack by his supporters?
Rather than responsibly lead in a proactive git-er-done call to action......he sat on his can enjoying his own dereliction of duty. And 140 officers were injured some of them severely with lost fingers and teeth, damaged eyes, ruined knees and elbows. No phone calls to the Pentagon to order ...."Stop this shit, pronto or heads will roll." Instead he called friendly Reps and Senators pressuring them to stop the EC ballot count!

THAT is dereliction of duty....for over 3 hours! .....and it was NOT 'trying to keep us safe'.
------------------------------------------------

So yeah, it is only poster Lenny with his strange Hobbit world of rightwing fantagasms. Nonetheless, Lenny offers us a clear view of the uninformed and uber-partisan self-delusion that Don Trump really believes in some form of Nixonian "law & order".

Paint me, paint millions upon millions of Americans.....well, paint us skeptical.

It is nonsense. We all know that.

(over 3hrs!! on his butt!! Not helping anyone but himself. For Chrissakes!)

Last edited:
Trump said he didn't take an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution.
Linkie? I would like you to produce his quote. Everything you posted says he didn't take an oath to "support" the constitution. He didn't. Preserve, protect and defend do not include the word "support." You really should have learned what a QUOTE is while you were attending "all the best prep schools" or were you behind the gym smoking dope when they covered that?

He didn't, liar. Preserve, protect and defend do not include the word support. I suppose you believe he told you to drink bleach too. Maybe you should listen to the words spoken and not what you imagine is said.

The oath of office has been posted several times. I also posted the video with Trump saying to inject disinfectant..

Are you ashamed of Trump? Why are you denying the reality?

Linkie? I would like you to produce his quote. Everything you posted says he didn't take an oath to "support" the constitution. He didn't. Preserve, protect and defend do not include the word "support." You really should have learned what a QUOTE is while you were attending "all the best prep schools" or were you behind the gym smoking dope when they covered that?

Dem leadership in Congress and the White House are themselves criminals. Bribes, extortion, money laundering, tax evasion. The Dem party is corrupt from the top down. Hence they have allied with the criminals. Criminals run amok while Dems refuse to prosecute them. Free bail and they are back out on the streets victimizing American citizens.

I also posted the video with Trump saying to inject disinfectant..
Again with the misquote--you're nothing more than a bald-faced LIAR. HE NEVER EVER TOLD ANYONE TO INJECT DISINFECTANT. LIAR. Positing as a layman to a CDC "expert" and suggesting investigating a solution is not telling anyone to "inject disinfectant." You should be sued for libel.
The oath of office has been posted several times.
Again, you need to learn what a quote is or listen to what you post. Where is the word "support" in Preserve, protect and defend? You are a pompous moron without a lick of sense.

Dem leadership in Congress and the White House are themselves criminals. Bribes, extortion, money laundering, tax evasion. The Dem party is corrupt from the top down. Hence they have allied with the criminals. Criminals run amok while Dems refuse to prosecute them. Free bail and they are back out on the streets victimizing American citizens.
But crime is "leveling" according reports. LOL

Crime was out of control under Trump, wasn't it? All the mass shootings...the Las Vegas Massacre, the 2020 so called by you, riots...

Forum List

Back