America's last free election?

Really pathetic to see people mouth patriotism all day, then advocate the violent overthrow of a legally elected government.

They cry Constitution, then do everything in their power to prevent people from exercising the rights given to them in the Constitution.

Absolutely - I couldn't agree more.

I've never understood how people can claim to be patriots and then contribute nothing to their community than whining.

tin_foil_hat.gif

So how many Americans are you willing to murder?

However many show up trying to take my guns, or as many as I have bullets for...

And it's not murder if it's in defense of my home and my Constitutional rights.

No, actually, that would be murder.

No one is taking your rights away - that is just the kind of paranoia that we see driving the various mlitia and neo-fascist groups who (ironically) really do want to take your rights away.

So how many Americans are you willing to murder?

However many show up trying to take my guns, or as many as I have bullets for...

When and if they come to take the guns YOU MUST COMPLY, just remember to give them the AMMO First, when you run out then give them the gun butt first..

Last edited:
The wingnuts are looking at a lost election, so once more they are yapping about 'second amendment' solutions. Really pathetic to see people mouth patriotism all day, then advocate the violent overthrow of a legally elected government.

They cry Constitution, then do everything in their power to prevent people from exercising the rights given to them in the Constitution.

"Revolution" is the knee-jerk reaction from the simpleton's who don't know how their government works or understand the Constitution. Just because they don't get their way, they naturally assume it's unconstitutional, illegal or some other bullshit which only reveals the shallowness of their knowledge, commitment to the principles upon which this nation was built and their own hubris.

The wingnuts are looking at a lost election, so once more they are yapping about 'second amendment' solutions. Really pathetic to see people mouth patriotism all day, then advocate the violent overthrow of a legally elected government.

"Revolution" is the knee-jerk reaction from the simpleton's who don't know how their government works or understand the Constitution. Just because they don't get their way, they naturally assume it's unconstitutional, illegal or some other bullshit which only reveals the shallowness of their knowledge, commitment to the principles upon which this nation was built and their own hubris.

Last edited:
If it was going to be our last election, why even have an election right now?

If Obama can seize power and become a dictator like you said, why doesn't he just do it now?

Come on, admit it, you're being pathetic.

A few years back, I remember a number of lunatics stating that GW was going to declare martial law so that he could cancel the elections and declare himself King. The good thing is that when people come up with crazy shit like this, we know they are loons, and they have done us the favor of presenting the proof of this right in their own post.

6 important Senate races to watch...
:eusa_eh:
US election: Six crucial Senate races
18 October 2012 - The Senate is the upper chamber of the US Congress
Much of the world is focused on the US presidential election, as the long race winds into its final weeks. But the Republicans and Democrats are also engaged in another hugely significant contest on 6 November, one sprinkled with several colourful characters. Control of the US Senate is up for grabs, says Jennifer Duffy, senior editor of the Cook Political Report. "The Democrats could lose their majority, or if they don't, their majority is going to be pretty slim." The Democrats currently hold a 53-47 majority in the upper house, the Senate, meaning the Republicans only need to win four more seats to take control.

The Republicans are expected to keep their hold on the lower house, the House of Representatives. That means if Obama is re-elected, he will want the Democrats in charge in the Senate to block the House Republicans, says Ms Duffy. And if Mr Romney wins, a Republican Senate would give his party control of both houses plus the White House. "The Senate in so many ways is going to control policy, because it's where legislation goes to live or die," she says. There are 33 Senate seats up for grabs. Here are six interesting races to watch.

Massachusetts is one of the deepest blue states in the US. So when iconic liberal Democratic Senator Ted Kennedy died in late 2009, the state upended the national political scene by electing Scott Brown, a likeable centrist Republican, to fill in the last two years of his term. Mr Brown, a former fashion model who once posed nude in a women's magazine, is now running for a full term. He casts himself as a moderate and emphasises his independence from the national Republican party, which is far too conservative for Massachusetts voters. Challenging him is Elizabeth Warren, a liberal Harvard professor known in Washington for designing a new consumer protection law and for the rage she provokes among conservatives.

Mr Brown is a more natural and skilled politician, and has sought to portray his rival as a Harvard snob and himself as a man of the people. Ms Warren, who is originally from Oklahoma, has been dogged by allegations she misrepresented herself as a Native American to gain favourable employment consideration earlier in her career. She has never shown evidence of any Native American ancestry, and Mr Brown says the affair shows she is dishonest, but her siblings have backed up her claim. With President Obama expected to win Massachusetts by as many as 20 points, Ms Warren is certain to benefit from the turnout in Democratic voters.

More BBC News - US election: Six crucial Senate races

If Obama can seize power and become a dictator like you said, why doesn't he just do it now?

A few years back, I remember a number of lunatics stating that GW was going to declare martial law so that he could cancel the elections and declare himself King. The good thing is that when people come up with crazy shit like this, we know they are loons, and they have done us the favor of presenting the proof of this right in their own post.

Yep. People said those things, and they said them a lot further back too(back when I was a conservative), and they were fucking idiots. This new breed of fucking idiots takes everything to the extreme, every second of every day.

Yep. People said those things, and they said them a lot further back too(back when I was a conservative), and they were fucking idiots. This new breed of fucking idiots takes everything to the extreme, every second of every day.

Hey cowshit, " back when " rolmao, you still are a fucking ignoramus...:D

Notice how all of these dingleberries post images of guns. To them, everything of importance is done with a gun. They have neither respect for laws or morals. It is people like them that put Hitler in power, and stoked the furnaces at Auschitz.

Notice how all of these dingleberries post images of guns. To them, everything of importance is done with a gun. They have neither respect for laws or morals. It is people like them that put Hitler in power, and stoked the furnaces at Auschitz.

Yawn, it's just the same OLD liberal B/S, most of your ilk is sick...

3---2---1 Jesus here comes another one...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back