America's hinge moment

Its going to result in massive white flight and intead of urban vs suburb...it'll be bigger. Like whole states.

We'll be resegregated by 2040 mostly and cities and states will be vastly different based on how successful that areas groups are.

Resegregated? Silly nutter. There will be more interracial couplings and racially mixed children. Racial segregation is something that we will not see again in this country.

Progress.
There will be more interracial couplings and racially mixed children.

My family being one of them :D

The inability of the far right and libertarians to understand that their subjective understanding of the world is not law is hard for them to understand.

:cuckoo:

Why would anyone put pressure of newcomers to "assimilate"? It is just a process. The original immigrants assimilate the least, the next generation is virtually indistinguishable from other Americans and by the third generation they are fully assimilated.

The original immigrants assimilate the least, the next generation is virtually indistinguishable from other Americans and by the third generation they are fully assimilated.....
this tells me right here that you dont live around these folks....you are exhibiting the attitude im talking about ....we have Mexicans living here for up to 20 years that know very little English.....we have Mexicans here that can speak English but talk to their kids in Spanish and so their kids know very little English by the time they have to go to school .....we have Mexican kids here who are born here but speak English like they are just learning it....and they are in Jr High.....we have Mexicans here who are very content to live in their own little enclaves and this includes many of their kids....because of people with your attitude....and please dont tell me im full a shit i have lived in a neighborhood that is 70% Mexican and MANY of them are Illegals for 45 years....your little fantasy about the 3rd generation only works if someone if "pressuring" someone to assimilate...and i worked with quite a few Mexicans who were born here who will tell you this too,one of the reasons many of them are harder on the Illegals than other people are....

Your personal anecdotes are irrelevant.

Please provide hard statistical data establishing that assimilation fails unless it is "pressured".

Oh, and FYI, I live in a community that is highly diverse too (whites were less than 50% at the time of the 2010 Census) and assimilation is happening just fine without the need for any "pressure". If there is any "pressure" it is only coming from the immigrant parents onto their own children to do well so that they can make a better life for themselves than their parents were able to afford.

But that too is irrelevant.

Only the data counts so let's see what you have.

so im not to believe my lying eyes right?.....do you live in S.Cal?.....if not what state do you live in?....and if you say its none of my business then your whole reply becomes irrelevant to me....we have some cities out here like Bell and El Centro that seem like you are in Mexico....the only assimilation in those cities is assimilation into Mexico....but people with your attitude can give a flying fuck....

I live in NJ and we more than just Hispanic immigrants here. Granted a lot of them have settled in New Brunswick but that has not turned it into "Mexico". Jersey City has an enormous population from India living side by side with immigrants from all over the world. On a daily basis I work with people from all over the world. Today I was in meetings with people from Singapore, Russia, Sri Lanka, England and Nigeria.

But all of that is utterly irrelevant because it is anecdotal.

You claim that assimilation only works when "pressured" so the onus is on you to prove it.

If you can't then you are just exposing your inner bigot.

Your choice.

if you can't prove something you are a bigot?

I'll keep that in mind for future reference
i liked were he says what am seeing is not real....i should refer to what someone else says in an office somewhere....he is just one of many who think S.Cals illegal problem can be handled like anywhere else...and of course since he cant understand what its like out here i must be a bigot....

I have family living on the west side, which is 60% Hispanic, Harry.

Get over it.
big fucking deal......how many Mexicans live in Salt lake as compared to where i am at?....and do you live amongst them Jake?....or do you live in that nice white neighborhood you talk about?...be honest because i googled that complex you said you live in....i cant see too many of them affording that place....im sure you white people have it gated.....the Pew Hispanic Trust, using earlier polling data by the U.S. Census Bureau, estimates that 110,000 undocumented people live in Utah...thats the whole state jake....there are that many living in Anaheim jake.....one fucking city....assimilation is a lot different out here jake....

Back off, Harry. I don't lie, and you know it. The western part of the valley is 40 to 60% Mexican, and I am out there several days a week.

I grew up in a mixed barrio town of whites and Mexican as a teenager fifty years ago.

I have no trouble with them, and I suggest you should not either.

Back off, Harry. I don't lie, and you know it. The western part of the valley is 40 to 60% Mexican, and I am out there several days a week. And there are far more, far more than 110,000 illegals in this state, and many more Hispanics. A quarter of the graduating class at Highand High in Sugarhouse on the east bench is Mexican.

I grew up in a mixed barrio town of whites and Mexican as a teenager fifty years ago.

Anaheim was all white when I was a boy. Changed, huh?

Back off, Harry. I don't lie, and you know it. The western part of the valley is 40 to 60% Mexican, and I am out there several days a week.

i have no problems with them....if you read you would have already known that....im one of the ones in the threads around here getting on the people calling them crooks and lowlifes....now what i was talking about until certain left leaning dicks started, as usual, making it about race,was that when every 3 rd person is a Mexican instead of every 10th or every 30th, is that the assimilation process is somewhat different.....when a certain dipshit here tells me that everything i have experienced for the past 45 years is not real and instead i should rely on the shit someone who is in a office in Washington somewhere OR what he tells me is real, it kinda pisses you off.....many people in these threads have preconceived ideas about Mexicans, especially the Illegal ones....and i bet just by what they say about them..... they have never even met one.....oh wait one guy told me once he talks to the busboys at the Mexican Restaurant.. so he knows....seeing them jake and listening to what the racial jerks say about them is just a tad different than actually knowing them personally,especially if you know them for a bunch of years.....

Back off, Harry. I don't lie, and you know it. The western part of the valley is 40 to 60% Mexican, and I am out there several days a week. And there are far more, far more than 110,000 illegals in this state, and many more Hispanics. A quarter of the graduating class at Highand High in Sugarhouse on the east bench is Mexican.

Anaheim was all white when I was a boy. Changed, huh?
Anaheim right now is about 52% "Hispanic"....with the great majority of them being Mexican....

:cuckoo:

Why would anyone put pressure of newcomers to "assimilate"? It is just a process. The original immigrants assimilate the least, the next generation is virtually indistinguishable from other Americans and by the third generation they are fully assimilated.

The original immigrants assimilate the least, the next generation is virtually indistinguishable from other Americans and by the third generation they are fully assimilated.....
this tells me right here that you dont live around these folks....you are exhibiting the attitude im talking about ....we have Mexicans living here for up to 20 years that know very little English.....we have Mexicans here that can speak English but talk to their kids in Spanish and so their kids know very little English by the time they have to go to school .....we have Mexican kids here who are born here but speak English like they are just learning it....and they are in Jr High.....we have Mexicans here who are very content to live in their own little enclaves and this includes many of their kids....because of people with your attitude....and please dont tell me im full a shit i have lived in a neighborhood that is 70% Mexican and MANY of them are Illegals for 45 years....your little fantasy about the 3rd generation only works if someone if "pressuring" someone to assimilate...and i worked with quite a few Mexicans who were born here who will tell you this too,one of the reasons many of them are harder on the Illegals than other people are....

Please provide hard statistical data establishing that assimilation fails unless it is "pressured".

Oh, and FYI, I live in a community that is highly diverse too (whites were less than 50% at the time of the 2010 Census) and assimilation is happening just fine without the need for any "pressure". If there is any "pressure" it is only coming from the immigrant parents onto their own children to do well so that they can make a better life for themselves than their parents were able to afford.

so im not to believe my lying eyes right?.....do you live in S.Cal?.....if not what state do you live in?....and if you say its none of my business then your whole reply becomes irrelevant to me....we have some cities out here like Bell and El Centro that seem like you are in Mexico....the only assimilation in those cities is assimilation into Mexico....but people with your attitude can give a flying fuck....

I live in NJ and we more than just Hispanic immigrants here. Granted a lot of them have settled in New Brunswick but that has not turned it into "Mexico". Jersey City has an enormous population from India living side by side with immigrants from all over the world. On a daily basis I work with people from all over the world. Today I was in meetings with people from Singapore, Russia, Sri Lanka, England and Nigeria.

You claim that assimilation only works when "pressured" so the onus is on you to prove it.

Your choice.
New Brunswick but that has not turned it into "Mexico"
thats because you dont have enough living there... depending on who is doing the counting there are between 3-5 million Mexican born people in the LA-Orange County area.....only Mexico city has more.......your area NY-NJ-PA has approx...300,000 Mexican born....there are that many in the County i live in...
Jersey City has an enormous population from India
not talking about Indians or any other group are we?....
Today I was in meetings with people from Singapore, Russia, Sri Lanka, England and Nigeria.
so?.....i dont believe they were in the conversation either....
you are just exposing your inner bigot.
fuck you.....i have no problems living around Mexicans....i have known some these folks for over 20 years,even have a few in the family..one of the best friends i ever had was Mexican....you just cant comprehend the difference of the amount of Mexicans out here as compared to your area.....you see a Mexican every now and then.....i see them every where i go.......its little bit different out here.....

Your ignorance is palpable, In 2010 only 57% of NJ was white. That number is decreasing. There were 1.7 million Hispanics in 2010 out of a population of 8.9 million so yes, I interact with them every day.

Oh, and yes, you are an ignorant bigot because you still haven't provided squat to support your canard about "pushing" assimilation.

i have no problems with them....if you read you would have already known that....im one of the ones in the threads around here getting on the people calling them crooks and lowlifes....now what i was talking about until certain left leaning dicks started, as usual, making it about race,was that when every 3 rd person is a Mexican instead of every 10th or every 30th, is that the assimilation process is somewhat different.....when a certain dipshit here tells me that everything i have experienced for the past 45 years is not real and instead i should rely on the shit someone who is in a office in Washington somewhere OR what he tells me is real, it kinda pisses you off.....many people in these threads have preconceived ideas about Mexicans, especially the Illegal ones....and i bet just by what they say about them..... they have never even met one.....oh wait one guy told me once he talks to the busboys at the Mexican Restaurant.. so he knows....seeing them jake and listening to what the racial jerks say about them is just a tad different than actually knowing them personally,especially if you know them for a bunch of years.....
You are unhappy. I get that. Yes, "the assimilation process is different" in a huge majority minority area. Since it won't change, you have to do something to alter your situation, or you are going to become increasingly more unhappy.

Your choice.
thats because you dont have enough living there... depending on who is doing the counting there are between 3-5 million Mexican born people in the LA-Orange County area.....only Mexico city has more.......your area NY-NJ-PA has approx...300,000 Mexican born....there are that many in the County i live in...
Today I was in meetings with people from Singapore, Russia, Sri Lanka, England and Nigeria.
fuck you.....i have no problems living around Mexicans....i have known some these folks for over 20 years,even have a few in the family..one of the best friends i ever had was Mexican....you just cant comprehend the difference of the amount of Mexicans out here as compared to your area.....you see a Mexican every now and then.....i see them every where i go.......its little bit different out here.....

Your ignorance is palpable, In 2010 only 57% of NJ was white. That number is decreasing. There were 1.7 million Hispanics in 2010 out of a population of 8.9 million so yes, I interact with them every day.

Oh, and yes, you are an ignorant bigot because you still haven't provided squat to support your canard about "pushing" assimilation.
see jake this is what im talking about... this asshole thinks im a bigot because i dont agree with him....he believes everything is the same around the country...why?...because someone told him that...and also what i see going on around me is bullshit,its not actually happening...why?.....because someone told him that......there are a little over 200,000 Mexicans in NJ...how many are illegals out of that?....now imagine if you had just 2-3 million in your area who are illegal?.....do you think everything would be the same as you see right now?....or would things be just a tad different?...especially with them assimilating......now,imagine if you had 4 million?....your ignorance is also pretty palpable DT........but of course like the rest of your ilk....lets turn what we were discussing into a racial thing......

You are unhappy. I get that. Yes, "the assimilation process is different" in a huge majority minority area. Since it won't change, you have to do something to alter your situation, or you are going to become increasingly more unhappy.
jake if i was unhappy i would have moved years ago......i have no problems with any Latino....i look just like them....i am a Sicilian.....we were talking about them assimilating into the population.....and because i am saying out here things are somewhat different because of how many there are out here along with the native born ones....i am a bigot according to DT and you got im unhappy out of this....not once have i said anything stating that....i am just telling people who dont seem to know,that what happens in an area were you have 2-3 hundred thousand illegals is much different than were you have 3 million....if you guys cant understand that,then live in your delusional world made up by what others are telling you....i know better....

Your choice.

1.7 million Hispanics
how many of those are Mexican?....i bet the great majority of those are Puerto Rican and other Hispanics not Mexicans....and thats who we are talking about,well at least i am....you of course will try to bring others into it because you are wrong...

I am not deluded about any of it, HD

If you don't have a problem with them, then there is no problem.

What is not going to happen is that those folks will not be deported.

which is something i have said in more than one thread......and of course was called a "libturd" by the righties in the thread...

which is something i have said in more than one thread......and of course was called a "libturd" by the righties in the thread...
You are called that by the nutty far right nativists. They don't get it.

Your choice.

see jake this is what im talking about... this asshole thinks im a bigot because i dont agree with him....he believes everything is the same around the country...why?...because someone told him that...and also what i see going on around me is bullshit,its not actually happening...why?.....because someone told him that......there are a little over 200,000 Mexicans in NJ...how many are illegals out of that?....now imagine if you had just 2-3 million in your area who are illegal?.....do you think everything would be the same as you see right now?....or would things be just a tad different?...especially with them assimilating......now,imagine if you had 4 million?....your ignorance is also pretty palpable DT........but of course like the rest of your ilk....lets turn what we were discussing into a racial thing......

CA has 38 million people in a state that is 164,000 square miles.

NJ has 9 million people in a state that is only 8,700 square miles.

Your whining is out of sheer ignorance.

You have consistently failed to support your bogus claim that assimilation must be "pressured".

Thank you for destroying your own credibility. Have a nice day.

The OP continually beats this drum...I wonder if he realizes that many of the most racially diverse states are also the reddest of red, and some of the most liberal are whiter than white bread.

ee4b193cb.png

Another liberal pipe dream demolished with one sentence and one image.

Forum List

Back