American's Will Not Fire At American's

So what if you let in a bunch of radicals,mex and islam's, and made them law enforcement? Maybe they'll fire at American's now?
really? you are totally ignorant of American history goober

remember kent state ?

Demonizing an adversary is the mindset used to create
hatred of the ‘other’ side to make it easier to fire
upon them.

The universal soldiers mind is molded to kill or be
killed by whom ever their superiors dictate is an
enemy of the state and a threat to the country.

There is little guilt or remorse on the soldiers part
as he is just following orders for ‘Gawd and Country’.

Don't disparage our soldiers. That being said, the important thing to look at is the zero support the Bundy bunch got when they occupied that national wildlife refuge. They actually thought that a groundswell of patriots would show up and end the siege in their favor. Didn't happen, these people love to talk but in the end they have too much to lose. Revolutions are fought by people who have nothing left to lose.

STFU, you disgusting little puke....your beloved "soldier" doesn't defend freedom nor does it "spread "democracy"....whatever the fuck that is because we were formed as a republic. A democracy is nothing but two wolves and a sheep deciding on what is for dinner. It is stupid pieces of shit like you that make me not care about educating the masses as to what is REALLY happening and what is coming towards us. You are the kind of dumb fuck that makes me want to stock up on popcorn and watch stupid little "my gubermint loves and protects me" idiots run around like a head-less chicken....there is a part of me that really wants to see that.

As far as the Bundys and those at the wildlife refuge goes?? They were standing up for a family that is but one of thousands that have been under attack by the BLM, a private corporate entity that has been bullying people off their lands using tactics that would make the mafia proud....and stupid, disgusting little sycophants like you applaud it because they are "da gubermint" and you revere them as if they were some kind of god. This corporate entity that tries to pass itself off as a legitimate governmental body doesn't mean shit to me and I give them the double middle finger salute on a daily basis. I know gutless pussies like you believe that only "da gubermint" should have guns but that's not gonna happen without a fight that will have stupid little fucks like you caught in the cross fire. I hope that you and your whole sloped-skulled family get caught up in it....the gene pool is in need of some serious culling.

Last edited:
So what if you let in a bunch of radicals,mex and islam's, and made them law enforcement? Maybe they'll fire at American's now?
------------------------------------------------------- yep , its a concern as you see politicians saying , lets let foreigners be USA military as a way of paying their way into USA Citizenship . Same thinking goes for an all volunteer military that is military as a job and they work for the PAY and benefits . Seems to me that professional volunteer military will fight or subdue the designated enemy for the PAY and benefits Windship !!
We abolished the draft because it was tearing our nation apart. Since all our wars are now fought for the enrichment of the MIC rather than the defense of the nation conscription is akin to forced labor. It is a shame that lack of opportunity leads some to join up just to have a job but having been there myself that is quickly replaced by a kind of pride of belonging that is difficult to explain.

remember kent state ?

upon them.

Don't disparage our soldiers. That being said, the important thing to look at is the zero support the Bundy bunch got when they occupied that national wildlife refuge. They actually thought that a groundswell of patriots would show up and end the siege in their favor. Didn't happen, these people love to talk but in the end they have too much to lose. Revolutions are fought by people who have nothing left to lose.

STFU, you disgusting little puke....your beloved "soldier" doesn't defend freedom nor does it "spread "democracy"....whatever the fuck that is because we were formed as a republic. A democracy is nothing but two wolves and a sheep deciding on what is for dinner. It is stupid pieces of shit like you that make me not care about educating the masses as to what is REALLY happening and what is coming towards us. You are the kind of dumb fuck that makes me want to stock up on popcorn and watch stupid little "my gubermint loves and protects me" idiots run around like a head-less chicken....there is a part of me that really wants to see that.

As far as the Bundys and those at the wildlife refuge goes?? They were standing up for a family that is but one of thousands o that have been under attack by the BLM, a private corporate entity that has been bullying people off their lands using tactics that would make the mafia proud....and stupid, disgusting little sycophants like you applaud it because they are "da gubermint" and you revere them as if they were some kind of god. This corporate entity that tries to pass itself off as a legitimate governmental body doesn't mean shit to me and I give them the double middle finger salute on a daily basis. I know gutless pussies like you believe that only "da gubermint" should have guns but that's not gonna happen without a fight that will have stupid little fucks like you caught in the cross fire. I hope that you and your whole sloped-skulled family get caught up in it....the gene pool is in need of some serious culling.
I didn't read past the first sentence jackass.

------------------------------------------------------- yep , its a concern as you see politicians saying , lets let foreigners be USA military as a way of paying their way into USA Citizenship . Same thinking goes for an all volunteer military that is military as a job and they work for the PAY and benefits . Seems to me that professional volunteer military will fight or subdue the designated enemy for the PAY and benefits Windship !!
We abolished the draft because it was tearing our nation apart. Since all our wars are now fought for the enrichment of the MIC rather than the defense of the nation conscription is akin to forced labor. It is a shame that lack of opportunity leads some to join up just to have a job but having been there myself that is quickly replaced by a kind of pride of belonging that is difficult to explain.
----------------------------------------------------- Mix of Draft and enlisted is best !! Let those that don't want to be drafted go to Canada or go into national service sweeping streets . Draft and enlisted is best because of the mix . When someone works for pay , benefits , promise of education , promotion they are at the beck and call of the BOSS or King or president that pays them money Occupied .

and I HEAR but don't know that the USA military has quite a few gangs and gang members in it . Where is their loyalty ??
the only gangs are those who support the boy and girl scouts and the Masonic lodges

As usual, Jake Smarmy, you bring nothing to the table. Please tell me that you are as impotent in the sack as you are responding to posts. The thought of you pro-creating" and adding those like you that only dabbled their little toe in the gene pool is a frightening thought.

remember kent state ?

upon them.

As far as the Bundys and those at the wildlife refuge goes?? They were standing up for a family that is but one of thousands o that have been under attack by the BLM, a private corporate entity that has been bullying people off their lands using tactics that would make the mafia proud....and stupid, disgusting little sycophants like you applaud it because they are "da gubermint" and you revere them as if they were some kind of god. This corporate entity that tries to pass itself off as a legitimate governmental body doesn't mean shit to me and I give them the double middle finger salute on a daily basis. I know gutless pussies like you believe that only "da gubermint" should have guns but that's not gonna happen without a fight that will have stupid little fucks like you caught in the cross fire. I hope that you and your whole sloped-skulled family get caught up in it....the gene pool is in need of some serious culling.
I didn't read past the first sentence jackass.

Too many multi-syllable words with correct punctuation was too much for you to handle?

Learn what a comma is, ya dumb fuck.

"Americans won't fire at Americans"? You need some historic perspective. Americans rounded up American citizens during WW2 at gunpoint and placed them in resettlement camps under guard behind barbed wire for the duration without due process. It was the most notorious violation of Constitutional law in the history but it was upheld by the Supreme Court and justified in the media. A FBI sniper shot a women in the face while she was holding an 18 month old child in her arms during the infamous "Ruby Ridge siege". The FBI agent was indicted for manslaughter by a local Grand Jury and the case was quietly dismissed by a federal judge. The invasion of a little quirky religious compound in Waco Texas wasn't that long ago. It happened in Bill Clinton's first term but we tend to forget about the incineration of 80 men, women and children with tanks and poison gas because the liberal media justified it. Ironically members of the Military would be on trial for murder if they pulled the same stunt in Iraq or Afghanistan. The bottom line is that any violation of the Bill of Rights is possible and Americans will fire on Americans if it is ordered by a corrupt administration, sanctioned by the media and upheld by political hacks who happen to sit on the Bench.

Dale is an unhappy snowflake this morning.

whitehall points out that the feds and states will fire at those breaking the law. I am wrong for one and stand corrected.

warrior cops are the latest manifestation of the willingness of uniforms to fire on citizens.

I'm in the same mood I am always in...I'm very consistent. Despising stupid fucks like you and your ilk and busting on them is a constant and something I have enjoyed for 15 plus years. Abusing lame fucks like you just never gets old.

Hope this helps! (snicker)

I'm in the same mood I am always in...I'm very consistent. Despising stupid fucks like you and your ilk and busting on them is a constant and something I have enjoyed for 15 plus years. Abusing lame fucks like you just never gets old.

You certainly evidence self importance. Somebody must have told you "no" and you have cried ever since.

OK.

You certainly evidence self importance. Somebody must have told you "no" and you have cried ever since.

OK.

Yeaaaah, Jake Smarmy...that made a lot of sense. Do yourself a favor...think before you post and maybe you won't.

"Americans won't fire at Americans"? You need some historic perspective. Americans rounded up American citizens during WW2 at gunpoint and placed them in resettlement camps under guard behind barbed wire for the duration without due process. It was the most notorious violation of Constitutional law in the history but it was upheld by the Supreme Court and justified in the media. A FBI sniper shot a women in the face while she was holding an 18 month old child in her arms during the infamous "Ruby Ridge siege". The FBI agent was indicted for manslaughter by a local Grand Jury and the case was quietly dismissed by a federal judge. The invasion of a little quirky religious compound in Waco Texas wasn't that long ago. It happened in Bill Clinton's first term but we tend to forget about the incineration of 80 men, women and children with tanks and poison gas because the liberal media justified it. Ironically members of the Military would be on trial for murder if they pulled the same stunt in Iraq or Afghanistan. The bottom line is that any violation of the Bill of Rights is possible and Americans will fire on Americans if it is ordered by a corrupt administration, sanctioned by the media and upheld by political hacks who happen to sit on the Bench.

The U.N has had soldiers rotating in and out of here for a couple of decades now so the gun grab will be done by them for the most part. The great betrayal has already been put in place and don't think for a second that it hasn't happened.

Nope

That was mostly British against British

So, Americans killing other Americans is labeled a "civil war".....But "British against British" is NOT called a civil war....

After several drinks perhaps THAT could make some sense.

----------------------------------------------------- Mix of Draft and enlisted is best !! Let those that don't want to be drafted go to Canada or go into national service sweeping streets . Draft and enlisted is best because of the mix . When someone works for pay , benefits , promise of education , promotion they are at the beck and call of the BOSS or King or president that pays them money Occupied .
Conscription will never be enacted if it means the rich kids are at risk of having to fight wars. This way it is still the poor dying for MIC profit and there is no question of why the rich kids are never in harm's way in these silly useless wars we have fought since the end of WWII.

Forum List

Back