Americans Vote With Wallets To See obama Birth Certificate

Obama Hawaiian-born: Citizen for sure: The Swamp

Seeking to squelch persistent rumors that Sen. Barack Obama isn't eligible to become president because he allegedly was born outside the United States, a Hawaiian official has confirmed she has "personally seen and verified" that the state "has Sen. Obama's original birth certificate" - meaning Obama was born in the Aloha state, and is therefore an American citizen.

"There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama's official birth certificate. State law (Hawai'i Revised Statutes §338-18) prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record," reads an Oct. 31 statement from Hawaii's Dr. Chiyome Fukino, who heads the Hawaii office that oversees health records -- including birth certificates.

"Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai'i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai'i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama's original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures," Fukino said in the three paragraph statement.

"No state official, including Governor Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawai'i," the statement concludes.

Does this mean Obama was born in Hawaii?

"Yes," said Hawaii Health Department spokeswoman Janice Okubo, in both email and telephone interviews with the Tribune. "That's what Dr. Fukino is saying."

So is the Hawaii dept of health in on the conspiracy, then?

An unnamed Hawaiian official confirms? C'mon... the people that need to CONFIRM whether or he has a real birth certificate and what it says on it is NOT some UNNAMED HAWAIIAN OFFICIAL. It has to be CONGRESS.

I think "biggest scandal in the history of America" is a bit of a stretch.

But all the same, why go through so much trouble to hide it?

Sketchy....

You mean this?

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

Ok Pale Rider - does this link hold up or do you have another viable alternative? I am curious to know. Thank you!

That whole argument holds ZERO amount of water. That copy or forgery means absolutely nothing, and the website is pro obama and will say whatever they want in order to help this issue go away.

NOTHING is going to make this issue go away short of obama releasing his "REAL" birth certificate.

And there isn't a ONE of you nay sayers that can answer one simple question, *WHY DOESN'T OBAMA RELEASE HIS ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE?*

Any one of you.... please tell me.... all you people calling this issue a conspiracy.... tell me.... WHY IS OBAMA HIDING HIS ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE?

No more name calling, no more insults, no more bull shit deflections.... JUST ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION!

Yup, all Barry has to do to shut everyone the hell up is release the long-form original of his birth certificate. The short form seems to be the one people question so . . . . why not just show the long one and be done with it?

From the FactCheck link:

The document is a "certification of birth," also known as a short-form birth certificate. The long form is drawn up by the hospital and includes additional information such as birth weight and parents' hometowns. The short form is printed by the state and draws from a database with fewer details. The Hawaii Department of Health's birth record request form does not give the option to request a photocopy of your long-form birth certificate, but their short form has enough information to be acceptable to the State Department. We tried to ask the Hawaii DOH why they only offer the short form, among other questions, but they have not given a response.

You mean to tell me that even for the POTUS they won't release the long-form original? Bullshit. This whole hoopla could be put to rest if he would just release the long form. Why won't he?

Even if he wasn't born in the U.S., the fact that his mother was a U.S. citizen would automatically make him a U.S. citizen, yes? Or was she a minor at the time of his birth and does that affect his citizenship?

Obama Hawaiian-born: Citizen for sure: The Swamp

Seeking to squelch persistent rumors that Sen. Barack Obama isn't eligible to become president because he allegedly was born outside the United States, a Hawaiian official has confirmed she has "personally seen and verified" that the state "has Sen. Obama's original birth certificate" - meaning Obama was born in the Aloha state, and is therefore an American citizen.

"There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama's official birth certificate. State law (Hawai'i Revised Statutes §338-18) prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record," reads an Oct. 31 statement from Hawaii's Dr. Chiyome Fukino, who heads the Hawaii office that oversees health records -- including birth certificates.

"Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai'i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai'i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama's original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures," Fukino said in the three paragraph statement.

"No state official, including Governor Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawai'i," the statement concludes.

Does this mean Obama was born in Hawaii?

"Yes," said Hawaii Health Department spokeswoman Janice Okubo, in both email and telephone interviews with the Tribune. "That's what Dr. Fukino is saying."
So is the Hawaii dept of health in on the conspiracy, then?

An unnamed Hawaiian official confirms? C'mon... the people that need to CONFIRM whether or he has a real birth certificate and what it says on it is NOT some UNNAMED HAWAIIAN OFFICIAL. It has to be CONGRESS.

Did you actually read the fucking article?

"Hawaii's Dr. Chiyome Fukino, who heads the Hawaii office that oversees health record" is NOT an unnamed official!

SP136.jpg

LOL! Only the conspiracy morons are going to even know what birth certificate the billboard is referring to...give them more money, Pole Rider, so they'll be able to put Obama's name on it. :eusa_pray:

Ok Pale Rider - does this link hold up or do you have another viable alternative? I am curious to know. Thank you!

That whole argument holds ZERO amount of water. That copy or forgery means absolutely nothing, and the website is pro obama and will say whatever they want in order to help this issue go away.

I find it absolutely hilarious that you cite Worldnetdaily as one of your biggest sources of information and have the balls to call another website biased!!

I'd like to see your proof that factcheck.org knowingly distorts information in favor of Obama. Either post proof here or withdraw your claim. And do not use another source to refute the information that they're pro-obama. Go on their website, post links to articles that you feel are distorting facts in favor of Obama and explain how they're doing it.

You know... maybe a taste of your own medicine is what you need.

Democrat sues Sen. Obama over 'fraudulent candidacy'

However, a WND investigation has found that at least part of Berg's lawsuit relies on discredited claims.

A separate WND investigation into Obama's birth certificate utilizing forgery experts also found the document to be authentic. The investigation also revealed methods used by some of the bloggers to determine the document was fake involved forgeries, in that a few bloggers added text and images to the certificate scan that weren't originally there.

Now unless you want to dispute the website that you get all your info from's article, he has done EVERYTHING he needed to do in order to release his birth certificate.

They're pro-Obama? Really? Prove it. Show me where they distort facts in favor of Obama.

You ask why he hasn't released his OBC - I ask why should he when he's already released something that has been proven it's not a fake and is authentic.

NOTHING is going to make this issue go away short of obama releasing his "REAL" birth certificate.
And there isn't a ONE of you nay sayers that can answer one simple question, *WHY DOESN'T OBAMA RELEASE HIS ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE?*

Any one of you.... please tell me.... all you people calling this issue a conspiracy.... tell me.... WHY IS OBAMA HIDING HIS ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE?

No more name calling, no more insults, no more bull shit deflections.... JUST ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION!

Because there's no reason to - other than to satisfy the claims of a few thousand fringe idiots who feel the effort he want to release his COB wasn't enough.

People are laughing at your "cause" PR.
You're on the fringe outside of the right wing.

Oh, geez...is this nonsense still an issue with anyone?

Oh, I see it came from WorldNetDaily. That explains it.

$40K in 1st 4 days for 'truth and transparency' billboard campaign

Posted: May 21, 2009
10:45 pm Eastern

© 2009 WorldNetDaily

UPDATE: The "Where's the Birth Certificate?" billboard campaign has exceeded $40,000 in its first four days.

WASHINGTON – As WND's billboard campaign to raise visibility of the issues surrounding Barack Obama's constitutional eligibility yesterday continued to attract eager donors, the president had this to say: "I will never hide the truth because it is uncomfortable."

"On all of these matters related to the disclosure of sensitive information, I wish I could say that there is a simple formula," Obama said. "But there is not. These are tough calls involving competing concerns, and they require a surgical approach. But the common thread that runs through all of my decisions is simple: we will safeguard what we must to protect the American people, but we will also ensure the accountability and oversight that is the hallmark of our constitutional system. I will never hide the truth because it is uncomfortable. I will deal with Congress and the courts as co-equal branches of government. I will tell the American people what I know and don’t know, and when I release something publicly or keep something secret, I will tell you why."

Joseph Farah, WND's editor and chief executive officer, reacted to Obama's statement in stunned amazement.

"This is a guy who has no trouble turning over sensitive documents from previous administrations, but he still refuses to release for public view something seemingly so innocuous as his own birth certificate," said Farah. "This is a double-standard wide enough to sail the Queen Mary 2 through. Statements like this need to be challenged by a vibrant and free press. And that's what our 'Where's the birth certificate?' billboard campaign is all about."

More than $35,000 has been raised in the first 72 hours of the national billboard campaign – and the first sign, an electronic one, is already up and online.

Farah, editor and chief executive officer of WND, said he's calling it "the truth and transparency campaign."

The money is being used to erect billboards around the country that ask a simple question: "Where's the birth certificate?"

The first such sign to be posted under the 3-day-old campaign, a digital, electronic one, is up and online on Highway 165 in Ball, La. – the result of a donation by the owner. In addition, based on the heavy volume of financial donations in the first two days of the campaign, WND was able to commit to leasing two more standard billboards – one in Los Angeles and the other in Pennsylvania. It will take several weeks to get those billboards up because of the vinyl printing and shipping involved.

The "Certification of Live Birth" posted online and widely touted as "Obama's birth certificate" does not in any way prove he was born in Hawaii, since the same "short-form" document is easily obtainable for children not born in Hawaii. The true "long-form" birth certificate – which includes information like the name of the birth hospital and attending physician – is the only document that can prove Obama was born in Hawaii, but to date he has not permitted its release for public or press scrutiny.

"I know now, because of the sensational response to this idea from WND viewers, that this national campaign is going to be big and long-lasting," said Farah.

Story continues here...

Good for you. Now you can buy all the tin foil you will need till the day you die and when the aliens come and get you.

UNNAMED?
DO YOU READ ENGLISH?
LET ME POST THAT FOR YOU AGAIN!

See what I bolded there. Those are their fucking NAMES!

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER! DO YOU READ IT?

SP136.jpg

LOL! Only the conspiracy morons are going to even know what birth certificate the billboard is referring to...give them more money, Pole Rider, so they'll be able to put Obama's name on it. :eusa_pray:

And you right along with all the other morons WILL NOT answer ONE SIMPLE QUESTION....

WHY WON'T OBAMA RELEASE HIS ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE?

Now answer the fucking question or shut the fuck up Ravioli ****.

Last edited:
Not ONE of you SMART ASS slacker liberal JACK ASSES can answer my question....

Now I know full well why you stupid sons a bitches won't answer that, it's because you CAN'T answer that and be TRUTHFUL. Because then you'd have to ADMIT he must not be releasing it because HE'S GOT SOMETHING TO HIDE!

You filthy ass lickers can insult me from now to eternity, but for anyone that reads any of this, they WILL see ONE THING FOR CERTAIN....

NONE OF YOU ANSWERED MY QUESTION.

And here's one more thing for the person that keeps moving this issue into the conspiracy bin, it's going to be SO SWEET when it's found out that obama was never eligible to be President. Yeah, conspiracy aye. I think not.

It's going to go one of two ways. Either I was an idiot for doubting, or those nay sayers were idiots for NOT. Either fucking way, I along with about HALF A MILLION OTHERS want to see obama's REAL birth certificate.

This issue will NOT, I guarantee, go away until it's seen. WAAAAAAAAY too many people like myself won't let it.

You do love your fantasies, don't you?

After all, if he's innocent, what does he have to hide? Doesn't that concept sound a bit fascist to you?

SP136.jpg

And you right along with all the other morons WILL NOT answer ONE SIMPLE QUESTION....

Now answer the fucking question or shut the fuck up Ravioli ****.

Are you really this dumb? He's already released everything he needs to. Besides, he's kinda busy running the country right now to pay attention to your whacko theories.

You know what - the JFK conspiracy theory is still around. Guess everybody needs in on this theory once in a while.

You do love your fantasies, don't you?

After all, if he's innocent, what does he have to hide? Doesn't that concept sound a bit fascist to you?
No. Sounds reasonable to me. Why can't anyone answer that question?

snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate

In a 34-page memorandum and opinion, the judge said Berg's allegations of harm were "too vague and too attenuated" to confer standing on him or any other voters.

Surrick ruled that Berg's attempts to use certain laws to gain standing to pursue his claim that Obama was not a natural-born citizen were "frivolous and not worthy of discussion."

The judge also said the harm Berg alleged did "not constitute an injury in fact" and Berg's arguments to the contrary "ventured into the unreasonable."

Geez, Obama won already. Get over it and move on.

In a 34-page memorandum and opinion, the judge said Berg's allegations of harm were "too vague and too attenuated" to confer standing on him or any other voters.

Surrick ruled that Berg's attempts to use certain laws to gain standing to pursue his claim that Obama was not a natural-born citizen were "frivolous and not worthy of discussion."

The judge also said the harm Berg alleged did "not constitute an injury in fact" and Berg's arguments to the contrary "ventured into the unreasonable."

Not by a long shot. It won't be over until the REAL birth certificate is revealed.

Berg is just one judge in one court. There's other judges and other courts, and when HALF A MILLION PEOPLE including more and more people in positions of power want something, that can't be ignored, and they're not going away.

Just keep an open mind. Don't be one of the of the ones that just completely blew the issue off to find in the end obama really WASN'T eligible to be President. We will find out someday, and I'm betting he isn't. He's hiding his real B.C., why?

obama said:
and when I release something publicly or keep something secret, I will tell you why."
Well hussein.... we're waiting.... why are you hiding your REAL birth certificate?

Last edited:

Not by a long shot. It won't be over until the REAL birth certificate is revealed.

Berg is just one judge in one court. There's other judges and other courts, and when HALF A MILLION PEOPLE including more and more people in positions of power want something, that can't be ignored, and they're not going away.

Just keep an open mind. Don't be one of the of the ones that just completely blew the issue off to find in the end obama really WASN'T eligible to be President. We will find out someday, and I'm betting he isn't. He's hiding his real B.C., why?

In other words, you're going to dismiss anything that is presented to prove you wrong.

Forum List

Back