Americans Vote With Wallets To See obama Birth Certificate

OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE CONFERENCE TONIGHT

LOL you people need to get a fucking life.

Starting to wonder about it all yourself aren't you... yup... I can see in the slow decline of conviction in your posts.

I guess the fact that officials verified his birth certificate during the campaign on several different occassuons means nothing to those who parrot right wing propoganda.

To continue to make the claim that there is some sort of cover up is so pathetic.

Not ONE of you SMART ASS slacker liberal JACK ASSES can answer my question....

WHY WON'T OBAMA RELEASE HIS ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE?

Now I know full well why you stupid sons a bitches won't answer that, it's because you CAN'T answer that and be TRUTHFUL. Because then you'd have to ADMIT he must not be releasing it because HE'S GOT SOMETHING TO HIDE!

You filthy ass lickers can insult me from now to eternity, but for anyone that reads any of this, they WILL see ONE THING FOR CERTAIN....

NONE OF YOU ANSWERED MY QUESTION.

fuckyeah-capslock.jpg

I guess the fact that officials verified his birth certificate during the campaign on several different occassuons means nothing to those who parrot right wing propoganda.

To continue to make the claim that there is some sort of cover up is so pathetic.

No they didn't. A copy of something other than his birth certificate is the only thing that anyone has ever seen. His "REAL" birth certificate is being hidden, by barry himself.

What's he hiding it for?

Not ONE of you SMART ASS slacker liberal JACK ASSES can answer my question....

WHY WON'T OBAMA RELEASE HIS ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE?

Now I know full well why you stupid sons a bitches won't answer that, it's because you CAN'T answer that and be TRUTHFUL. Because then you'd have to ADMIT he must not be releasing it because HE'S GOT SOMETHING TO HIDE!

You filthy ass lickers can insult me from now to eternity, but for anyone that reads any of this, they WILL see ONE THING FOR CERTAIN....

NONE OF YOU ANSWERED MY QUESTION.

When you look at someone and think to your self "self!... that person is obsessed...possibly clinically." What criteria would you use to make that observation?

When you look at someone and think to your self "self!... that person is obsessed...possibly clinically." What criteria would you use to make that observation?

Back from your ban just to spew more crap aye diaper boy? How long before your next ban?

Last edited:
Oh... you're a guy... now where did I get the idea you were a girl?

You're gay and you think about guys like they are girls.

Oh gee... take it easy on me... you're just killing me with those electrifying retorts.

I've got an idea, since you're a liberal, address the OP!

You're too easy, fine I will lay off.

re:The OP

:gives:

The BC has been certified by all necessary officials and bodies.

You're crusade makes you look like a loon.

Weird. Here it is:
image.html

Now pay up you fuckin' loser!

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/06/obama-birth.html

« Is John Edwards flip-flopping on his interest in the #2 spot? | Main | Patti Solis Doyle, longtime Hillary Clinton loyalist, joins Obama camp »

Barack Obama's birth certificate revealed here
(UPDATE: Alan Keyes stoked the Obama birth certificate controversy anew in February 2009. See Ticket coverage here.)

[See August update here.]

First, last fall, there were all kinds of people, a number of them Ron Paul supporters, dashing from Internet site to Internet site suggesting that John McCain could not serve as president of the United States.

That was because he was born outside the United States and, therefore, not native-born, as presidents must be constitutionally.

McCain was, in fact, born in a U.S. military hospital in the Panama Canal Zone, where his father was serving in the Navy. That was, in fact, American-controlled territory at the time.

More importantly, his parents were both American citizens, so he could have been born on Mars and still been an American at birth. And a sense of the Senate resolution took care of any lingering doubts.

Now come the rumors about Barack Obama's birthplace, that he was really born in his father's native Kenya, so like Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, who was born in Austria, he can't become a U.S. president.

Same rule would apply as for McCain. Obama's mother was an American. So is her son.

The Obama campaign has provided at The Ticket's request what it says is a copy of the Illinois senator's official birth certificate, reproduced here, showing he was born in Hawaii on Aug. 4, 1961, at 7:24 p.m., which means he was late for dinner, just like a politician. Click on the photo to enlarge for reading.

Now, about the citizenship of all those people planting these rumors.

(UPDATE: In reaction to some of the comments left below challenging the veracity of the document, Ben LaBolt, an Obama campaign spokesman, sent the following reaction to The Ticket: "I can confirm that that is Sen. Obama's birth certificate.")

--Andrew Malcolm

Last edited:
You're gay and you think about guys like they are girls.

Oh gee... take it easy on me... you're just killing me with those electrifying retorts.

I've got an idea, since you're a liberal, address the OP!

You're too easy, fine I will lay off.

re:The OP

:gives:

The BC has been certified by all necessary officials and bodies.

You're crusade makes you look like a loon.
Well, you're wrong A15. His "birth certificate" has never been seen, AND he's got an army of lawyers attempting to KEEP it that way. Only a copy of something has been seen which proves nothing. Nothing loony about that. But you have to be a loon to not want to see his "real" birth certificate, or a partisan hack who doesn't want his messiah disturbed. Which one are you?

Last edited:
snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate

this grand conspiracy by Obama's parents to smuggle a newborn baby from Kenya into Honolulu to obtain a birth certificate and birth announcements. But what is lacking in their story is MOTIVE. It's not like Obama's parents knew back then that Barack would go into politics, and need to be "Natural Born." Why bother with such a deception, which includes a very risky flight half way around the world with a newborn baby. Under US law, Barack is a US citizen no matter where he was born because his mother was an American citizen, born and raised in Kansas. The question of location is only relevant to the "Natural Born" requirement to be President. Barack's parents could not have known at the time of his birth that this would be an issue.

And note that in one of the announcements, a residential address is given. Does that sound like the parents just arrived from Kenya? Check it out for yourself on Google Earth; it is a house, not an apartment or motel.

- whatreallyhappened

Weird. Here it is:
image.html
Now pay up you fuckin' loser!

Barack Obama's birth certificate revealed here | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

« Is John Edwards flip-flopping on his interest in the #2 spot? | Main | Patti Solis Doyle, longtime Hillary Clinton loyalist, joins Obama camp »

Barack Obama's birth certificate revealed here
(UPDATE: Alan Keyes stoked the Obama birth certificate controversy anew in February 2009. See Ticket coverage here.)

[See August update here.]

First, last fall, there were all kinds of people, a number of them Ron Paul supporters, dashing from Internet site to Internet site suggesting that John McCain could not serve as president of the United States.

That was because he was born outside the United States and, therefore, not native-born, as presidents must be constitutionally.

McCain was, in fact, born in a U.S. military hospital in the Panama Canal Zone, where his father was serving in the Navy. That was, in fact, American-controlled territory at the time.

More importantly, his parents were both American citizens, so he could have been born on Mars and still been an American at birth. And a sense of the Senate resolution took care of any lingering doubts.

Now come the rumors about Barack Obama's birthplace, that he was really born in his father's native Kenya, so like Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, who was born in Austria, he can't become a U.S. president.

Same rule would apply as for McCain. Obama's mother was an American. So is her son.

The Obama campaign has provided at The Ticket's request what it says is a copy of the Illinois senator's official birth certificate, reproduced here, showing he was born in Hawaii on Aug. 4, 1961, at 7:24 p.m., which means he was late for dinner, just like a politician. Click on the photo to enlarge for reading.

Now, about the citizenship of all those people planting these rumors.

(UPDATE: In reaction to some of the comments left below challenging the veracity of the document, Ben LaBolt, an Obama campaign spokesman, sent the following reaction to The Ticket: "I can confirm that that is Sen. Obama's birth certificate.")

--Andrew Malcolm

Dev, et. all: As someone who's kind of responsible for making this whole conspiracy big again on here with my debate with Pibs, I gotta say - there is absolutely no reason to be nasty or mean to Pale Rider. He is correct that we have not seen Obama's birth certificate - what is posted online is his short form certificate of birth. There IS a difference. Is his short form COB good enough? For 99% of this country - yes. For 1% - no. What's wrong with endulging the 1% in conversation? It's kind of fun, actually. Pale Rider is not insulting anyone here by asking to see Obama's birth certificate - so lay off of him. Pale Rider - could you... PLEASE LAY OFF OF THE CAPS LOCK?

Thank you! :D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back