Americans Vote With Wallets To See obama Birth Certificate

snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate

In a 34-page memorandum and opinion, the judge said Berg's allegations of harm were "too vague and too attenuated" to confer standing on him or any other voters.

Surrick ruled that Berg's attempts to use certain laws to gain standing to pursue his claim that Obama was not a natural-born citizen were "frivolous and not worthy of discussion."

The judge also said the harm Berg alleged did "not constitute an injury in fact" and Berg's arguments to the contrary "ventured into the unreasonable."

Geez, Obama won already. Get over it and move on.
Not by a long shot. It won't be over until the REAL birth certificate is revealed.

Berg is just one judge in one court. There's other judges and other courts, and when HALF A MILLION PEOPLE including more and more people in positions of power want something, that can't be ignored, and they're not going away.

Half a million? Are you sure? I highly doubt WND has even received half a mill... waitasec... it says the total signature aren't even at 375,000. Do me a favor Pale Rider - I want you to be my banker - because when 375,000 = half a million, I can be a rich man thanks to you. Why are you inflating the number? What possible cause could you have for doing that? Maybe to make this cause slightly more important than it is? :lol:

Just keep an open mind. Don't be one of the of the ones that just completely blew the issue off to find in the end obama really WASN'T eligible to be President. We will find out someday, and I'm betting he isn't. He's hiding his real B.C., why?

So we see here actual photographs of the cob, which the state dept of Hawaii has confirmed is actually real and authentic and they say he was born in America - so not only are you saying that it's a conspiracy by government of Hawaii, but that the COB that factcheck.org has in their hands is completely inauthentic.

Here's the thing:

You have yet to provide any proof that the photographs available of the actual certificate on factcheck.org's website are false. You say that factcheck.org is biased toward Obama - but you fail to provide any evidence of that either.

All you keep doing is shouting off "Where's the birth certificate?" Kind of like some drunk guy who's had a few Budweisers at the race track. You have yet to provide any substantive evidence other than media bias, which your own sources are guilty of, to actually prove to us that the COB photographs on factcheck.org are false.

In a 34-page memorandum and opinion, the judge said Berg's allegations of harm were "too vague and too attenuated" to confer standing on him or any other voters.

Surrick ruled that Berg's attempts to use certain laws to gain standing to pursue his claim that Obama was not a natural-born citizen were "frivolous and not worthy of discussion."

The judge also said the harm Berg alleged did "not constitute an injury in fact" and Berg's arguments to the contrary "ventured into the unreasonable."

Not by a long shot. It won't be over until the REAL birth certificate is revealed.

Berg is just one judge in one court. There's other judges and other courts, and when HALF A MILLION PEOPLE including more and more people in positions of power want something, that can't be ignored, and they're not going away.

Just keep an open mind. Don't be one of the of the ones that just completely blew the issue off to find in the end obama really WASN'T eligible to be President. We will find out someday, and I'm betting he isn't. He's hiding his real B.C., why?

In other words, you're going to dismiss anything that is presented to prove you wrong.

He's consistent - gotta give him that.

In other words, you're going to dismiss anything that is presented to prove you wrong.

Has his real birth certificate been presented? No. Why not?

For the umpteenth time I've asked you jokers that, and you don't seem capable of answering that question. So I take it you concede. You have nothing left to offer this debate but rudeness and insults.

For the umpteenth time I've asked you jokers that, and you don't seem capable of answering that question. So I take it you concede. You have nothing left to offer this debate but rudeness and insults.

Why doesn't he? Because he doesn't have to. He's already proven his eligibility under the United States Constitution that he is qualified to serve. His COB is all the proof that is needed.

Now if you would like your local Senators and Congresspeople to create and pass a law that requires a Presidential Candidate present their long-form birth certificate to the public before running for office, then you are more than welcome to. By the way - I don't know if you're super rich or anything, but Obama and Congress seem to be pretty locked into getting this economy back up and running. But right now, Obama is constitutionally eligible to serve as President of the United States of America.

I suggest you first write the FCC and make a candidate's LONG FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE presentable to the public before elections are held.

Quick Answers - Candidate

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

No one is conceding anything. The issue has already been addressed and we're satisfied that Obama is a US citizen and we won't waste our time jumping through hoops to satisfy your paranoia. Next you'll be telling us that the 9/11 attack was orchestrated by a band of retired rabbis hired by the Illuminati.

Do you really think if there was even the slightest chance that your argument has any merit that McCain and his campaign wouldn't have been all over it to guarantee themselves the win and avoid having to spend millions on campaign ads? Get real, fella.

Last edited:

Why doesn't he? Because he doesn't have to. He's already proven his eligibility under the United States Constitution that he is qualified to serve. His COB is all the proof that is needed.

Now if you would like your local Senators and Congresspeople to create and pass a law that requires a Presidential Candidate present their long-form birth certificate to the public before running for office, then you are more than welcome to. By the way - I don't know if you're super rich or anything, but Obama and Congress seem to be pretty locked into getting this economy back up and running. But right now, Obama is constitutionally eligible to serve as President of the United States of America.

I suggest you first write the FCC and make a candidate's LONG FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE presentable to the public before elections are held.

There have been credible people come forward and said barry was born in Kenya. Also in 1961 the state or Hawaii would give anyone that said they were born on the island a birth certificate, so obama's copy, forged or not, proves nothing. That is enough reason right there to want to see his long form birth certificate. The fact that obama has a team of lawyers working 24/7 to keep it hidden is suspicious to say the least. It shouldn't be a big deal, but obama is making it one. He said he'd tell us why he hides things... have you heard why he's hiding his real birth certificate yet? I haven't. Where's the real birth certificate AND the explanation as to why he's hiding it?

No one is conceding anything.
You concede when you fail to answer my question. You haven't answered it.

The issue has already been addressed and we're satisfied that Obama is a US citizen and we won't waste our time jumping through hoops to satisfy your paranoia.
Of course you are. barry is your man. You wanted him where he's at and you want him to stay there. So you see any attempt at derailing that as hostile.

Next you'll be telling us that the 9/11 attack was orchestrated by a band of retired rabbis hired by the Illuminati.
Get real.

Do you really think if there was even the slightest chance that your argument has any merit that McCain and his campaign wouldn't have been all over it to guarantee themselves the win and avoid having to spend millions on campaign ads?
No. Not enough was known back then.

Dockets.justia.com gives us a summary of the issues in the case: "A Mr. Philip Berg [a Clinton Democrat] presented a case before Federal District Court (Philadelphia), last summer, to have Obama, DNC and Federal Elections Commission show evidence, in the face of Berg's powerful evidence to the contrary, that Obama is a "Natural Born Citizen." The defendants moved to dismiss, but the judge denied the motion (9/29) and seemed to think Berg's documented evidence, that Obama was born in Kenya and then naturalized into Indonesia, was powerful enough to order defendants to produce verified documentation to support Obama's "Natural Born" claim and status. The judge ordered defendants to produce a birth certificate verified by Hawaii, which seems to be a problem, as well as other documents. On 10/6/2008, defendants filed for protection until they can argue it out. They filed for relief in DC and several levels of government agencies.

"On 10/7/2008, a Psychiatrist Dr. Bradley filed a motion to intervene on Berg's behalf. The "friend of the Court" [amicus brief] asked to be placed in the records as 'Jane Doe,' citing professional and family reasons. She presented documentation from Obama's grandmother, stepbrother and stepsister that Obama was born in Kenyaand, after birth, was rushed to Hawaii to fraudulently file for birth certification. She further documented that Obama's Indonesian step sister was also rushed to Hawaii for US certification after her birth.

"Further, Bradley produced documentation that Obama had Indonesian citizenship under the name of Barry Soetoro. He also had an Indonesian passport up to and beyond age 18. After moving in with his Grandmother in Hawaii he did not 'naturalize,' as would be required. Bradley's motion is that Obama is actually an illegal alien. 10/9/2008: In response to defendants' request for evasion and continued secrecy, Berg filed a summary motion for a speedy trial date ... against BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA (his post Pakistan trip name), a/k/a BARRY SOETORO (his Indonesian name), a/k/a, BARRY OBAMA (his American nickname), a/k/a, and BARACK DUNHAM (another formerly used name)."

USCivilFlags: More on the Obama Birth Certificate Scandal

Do you really think if there was even the slightest chance that your argument has any merit that McCain and his campaign wouldn't have been all over it to guarantee themselves the win and avoid having to spend millions on campaign ads?

Don't be stupid. Eligibility would have been the first thing McCains dirt digging team would have investigated and found if there was any truth to this nonsense. You folks who won't let go of this are only making yourselves look like utter fools.

--end of story.

There have been credible people come forward and said barry was born in Kenya. Also in 1961 the state or Hawaii would give anyone that said they were born on the island a birth certificate, so obama's copy, forged or not, proves nothing. That is enough reason right there to want to see his long form birth certificate. The fact that obama has a team of lawyers working 24/7 to keep it hidden is suspicious to say the least. It shouldn't be a big deal, but obama is making it one. He said he'd tell us why he hides things... have you heard why he's hiding his real birth certificate yet? I haven't. Where's the real birth certificate AND the explanation as to why he's hiding it?

Who's credible? Berg? He's a 9/11 truth guy. He's not credible. I haven't heard one credible source. All of this has been heresay. Obama was born in 1962 and he couldn't have requested his COB in 1962 because he barely knew how to ga ga. I highly doubt that through his travels in Indonesia and the rest of the world, Obama ever really thought about forging his certificate when he runs for President. The only time he would ever need his COB was when he ran for State Senate in the mid 1990s and I highly doubt in the mid 1990s the State of Hawaii would give out a COB to just anyone who said they were born on the island during the 1960s. His team of lawyers is protecting Obama from the likes of Berg who are complete conspiracy theorists on anything. If you research Berg, you'll find out this guy has about as much credibility as Blgoiavitch.

The COB is not a foregery because we have disproven the major strikes against it. 1 - Obama never said it was an original like those videos claim he did, 2 - The "raised seal" was shown in the actual photographs of the document, 3 - The State of Hawaii that issued COB's in 2007 has certified his COB, meaning the people who are in charge of this stuff, the people who create it, are saying it's true. The borders around the COB match the stamp date on the back of the COB - 2007.

If people gain unauthorized access to his COB - they'll probably steal his SS# as well as his parents' SS#'s. In addition, this country has a right to privacy. You cannot access private records. Obama was not POTUS when he was born.

If you feel, you, Pale Rider, have further information that has not been already discussed, then I invite you come forward.

What follows is a partial list of people and organizations that have challenged Obama’s eligibility. Further on I will comment on how egregious the media’s failure to cover this story has been. And last, I will speculate on the reason for the cover-up of this full-blown scandal.

Attorney Philip J. Berg, former deputy attorney general of Pennsylvania and a longtime Democrat partisan, sued Obama and the Democratic National Committee for what he alleged was the DNC’s failure to vet Obama, and Obama’s failure to provide an authentic and verifiable U.S. birth certificate. The suit was dismissed as "too vague…" Berg filed a writ of certiorari in the U.S. Supreme Court on Oct.30, to force Obama to produce his birth certificate. On Nov. 3, Justice David Souter rejected Berg’s emergency appeal for the court to halt the tabulation of the 2008 presidential election results, but set a schedule for a response from Obama, the DNC and all co-defendants on or before Dec. 1. Berg claims to have a tape recording of Obama’s Kenyan grandmother saying that she was present at Obama’s birth in Kenya, along with his half-brother and half-sister. Here is his website.

According to WorldNetDaily, blogger Jeff Schreiber said a second case was presented to the Supreme Court on the same issue, i.e., the Federal Election Commission (FEC) has waived its right to respond to a complaint brought by attorney Philip Berg, possibly – among other reasons – because they liked their odds of Berg's petition getting denied. Berg said that if the FEC filed not solely on its own behalf but “on behalf of the DNC and Barack Obama too, it reeks of collusion."

Dr. T.B. Bradley, a forensic psychologist, stated, as part of the Berg case, that, “Upon reading all of the books written by or about Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. aka Barry Soetoro (hereinafter Obama) Applicant discerned that Obama was not a natural born citizen of the United States or if he was a natural born citizen that he had lost his citizenship when his biological mother married Lolo Soetoro, a citizen of Indonesia. Obama then became a citizen of Indonesia as a result of his mother's expatriation of herself and her son, by self declaration on legal public educational records that Obama was formally known as Barry Soetoro, a citizen of Indonesia [and] was not US Constitutionally qualified to hold the Office of the United States Senator from Illinois or the Office of the President of the United States.”

Author, radio host, blogger, and Chicago attorney Andy Martin filed a suit in Hawaii's Supreme Court to compel Gov. Linda Lingle to release a certified copy of Obama's vital statistics record. His request was denied. On Nov. 18, he petitioned a judge in Hawaii for access to Obama’s original 1961 birth certificate, and reported that “the judge reserved judgment.” But when he arrived back in the states, he learned that Judge Bert Ayabe had dismissed the case.

Former presidential candidate Alan Keyes filed a suit with the California Secretary of State asking that the state's 55 Electoral College votes not be cast on December 15 until Obama verifies his eligibility to hold the office. Keyes’ suit was filed by Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation, along with California Electors Wiley S. Drake and Markham Robinson. The action states: "Should Senator Obama be discovered, after he takes office, to be ineligible for the Office of President of the United States, and, thereby, his election declared void….(a) usurper will be sitting as the President of the United States, and none of the treaties, laws, or executive orders signed by him will be valid or legal." Former California Secretaries of State have reviewed background documents to verify the eligibility of candidates. In 1968, the Peace and Freedom Party submitted the name of Eldridge Cleaver as a qualified candidate for POTUS. Then Secretary of State, Frank Jordan, found that according to Cleaver's birth certificate, he was only 34 years old, one year shy of the age needed to be on the ballot. Mr. Jordan removed Mr. Cleaver from the ballot. Cleaver unsuccessfully challenged this decision to the Supreme Court of the State of California and to the Supreme Court.

Lt. Col. Donald Sullivan, a retired 23-year veteran of the Army, National Guard, and Air Force filed another suit in North Carolina, which claimed Obama should not have been on the state's election ballot because his citizenship is in doubt.

David M. Neal of Ohio filed a suit in Warren Common Pleas Court to force the Ohio Secretary of State, Jennifer Brunner, to request documents from the Federal Elections Commission, the Democratic National Committee, the Ohio Democratic Party and Obama to show the presidential candidate was born in Hawaii. The case was denied.

Cort Wrotnowski of Connecticut asked the court to order Secretary of State, Susan Bysiewicz, to verify Obama's citizenship before allowing the candidate to appear on the state ballot. The case was denied.

Steven Marquis filed a suit Washington State Superior Court, calling for Secretary of State, Sam Reed, to determine whether Obama is a citizen before Election Day, claiming the Hawaii birth certificate reveals neither the hospital where Obama was born nor a doctor's name the baby's footprint. The case was denied.

Rev. Tom Terry of Georgia appealed to the Georgia Supreme Court the day before the election to determine authenticity of Obama's original birth certificate and his qualifications to be president. Georgia Superior Court Judge Jerry W. Baxter denied Terry's request for an injunction against Secretary of State Karen Handel.

Author Jerome Corsi, who has written extensively about this case, traveled to Hawaii and Kenya. He learned that the Certification of Live Birth that the Obama campaign posted is, according to the Department of Hawaiian Home Lands, not the same as a Certificate of Live Birth, which authenticates Hawaiian birth.

Obama's half-sister, Maya Soetoro, has named two different Hawaii hospitals where Obama could have been born. In November 2004 she said he was born at Queens Medical Center in Honolulu, but in February 2008, she said he was born in the Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children. Before the election, the Internet site, WorldNetDaily, retained a private investigator in Hawaii to visit both hospitals, but he reported that sheriff's deputies were stationed at both hospitals to fend off inquiries.

Leo C. Donofrio a retired attorney, started a website and filed a suit in New Jersey on November 3, asking Secretary of State, Nina Mitchell Wells, for an emergency stay prohibiting Obama, Sen. McCain, and Socialist Worker’s Party candidate Roger Calero, from appearing on New Jersey's ballot, claiming all three are not “natural born citizens.” On Nov. 6, Supreme Court Justice David Souter denied Donofrio's application. But the case has now entered the docket of the U.S. Supreme Court and Justice Clarence Thomas has decided to send it to conference on December 5th! This means that only 10 days before the Electoral College votes, the nine Justices of the U.S. Supreme Court will meet privately to discuss Donofrio’s case.

Douglas J. Hagmann, director of HomelandSecurityUS.com, has reported that 17 lawsuits in 12 states are challenging the eligibility of Obama to become the next President of the United States.

Numerous activist groups have undertaken letter-writing campaigns to the Supreme Court Justices, members of the Electoral College, and elected officials, as well as sending urgent appeals to the White House and the Department of Justice.

Websites like Citizens for the United States Constitution, We The People, PeoplesPassion, America Must Know, and Faith2Action have sprung up in passionate defense of our Constitution’s integrity. The last of these has even posted the names and addresses of Electoral College members from each state, as well as an ad in The Washington Times.

Dozens of petitions, like this one, have been circulated.

And dozens of mostly-conservative writers (including Devy Kidd and Miichelle Malkin), bloggers and journalists have written about his strange case and potential Constitutional crisis, as I have in a series of articles – here and here and here and here.

Coverage of the above by the media: Zero.

A DEAFENING SILENCE

It is no mystery that the leftist media have refused to mention this potentially looming Constitutional crisis in virtually all of their print and electronic coverage. Having shilled for Obama for the past two years – dismissing his longtime radical associations, obfuscating his radical voting record, and taking a pass at their jobs of vetting a presidential candidate – their failure to cover the most explosive story of the 2008 campaign speaks volumes about collusion of the highest order.

Then there are the late-night comics, as well as snarky “humorists” like Bill Maher and Jon Stewart, who take pride in being irreverent and “outing” both people and subjects that others avoid. Not a word.

But what about the failure of the powerful conservative media – how to explain their total blackout of this story? Let’s look at their reactions:

Fox News: Total Silence. Did the healthy shares that Saudi Arabia bought of Fox influence the network’s non-coverage of this story? After all, it’s no secret which candidate the Saudis endorsed! We know that TV shows, including Fox, are on a seven-second delay, the better to bleep out offensive or inappropriate material. Doesn’t it strike Fox viewers as strange that not one of their outspoken guests, even once, mentioned this story? Who warned them not to?

Rush Limbaugh: Total Silence. Why has the Excellence-in-Broadcasting’s “Dr. of Democracy” – the man who eats sacred cows for breakfast – not touched this story?

Mark Levin: Total Silence. Why has this popular radio host, commonly known as “the Great One,” abandoned his well-deserved reputation as a Constitutional scholar to studiously not address this Constitutional issue?

Laura Ingraham: Total Silence. Here is another radio powerhouse and former clerk to Justice Clarence Thomas taking pains not to mention this case…not a word!

Bill O’Reilly: Total Silence. Yes, the guy who claims he’s “just looking out for the folks”…voiceless!

Sean Hannity: Total Silence. The iconic radio and TV host who tackles every controversial subject under the sun…missing in action!

I could go on and on, but you get the picture. The very people – the so-called loyal opposition – who should have been shouting this story from the rooftops for months on end went mute. Ordinarily they would be the first to tell you that our Republic has no more precious document than the U.S. Constitution – a document that set the stage for the greatest experiment in human freedom since the beginning of recorded history. People like me – and multi-millions of others – are aware of what happens when the “salami tactics” of tyrants are employed in the service of leftwing ideology.

First, there is a charismatic character promising “change” and “hope,” but who changes his tune once in power. Second there is a whittling down of the laws of the land and the arrogant dismissal of the documents on which the nation was founded. Third there is the blacking-out of all media that disagree with Dear Leader’s message. And fourth there is the rounding-up and incarceration – or worse – of all dissidents.

This is not theory. This is history. But while both left and right media thought it appropriate to comment at length about Obama’s seven-page Questionnaire for those seeking work in his administration – a probing that makes a Pap Test, mammogram, colonoscopy, and endoscopy in one visit seem mild by comparison – not one of these cowardly journalists has asked the simple question: Mr. Obama, where is your birth certificate?

Or were they not cowards but patriots?

Tulsa Today - The Great Birth Certificate Scandal/Cover-Up of ‘08

Last edited:

Don't be stupid. Eligibility would have been the first thing McCains dirt digging team would have investigated and found if there was any truth to this nonsense. You folks who won't let go of this are only making yourselves look like utter fools.

--end of story.

Start reading, and don't be ignorant.

Who's credible? Berg? He's a 9/11 truth guy. He's not credible. I haven't heard one credible source. All of this has been heresay. Obama was born in 1962 and he couldn't have requested his COB in 1962 because he barely knew how to ga ga. I highly doubt that through his travels in Indonesia and the rest of the world, Obama ever really thought about forging his certificate when he runs for President. The only time he would ever need his COB was when he ran for State Senate in the mid 1990s and I highly doubt in the mid 1990s the State of Hawaii would give out a COB to just anyone who said they were born on the island during the 1960s. His team of lawyers is protecting Obama from the likes of Berg who are complete conspiracy theorists on anything. If you research Berg, you'll find out this guy has about as much credibility as Blgoiavitch.
It's not just Berg. There have been many others, and the list continues to grow.

The COB is not a foregery because we have disproven the major strikes against it. 1 - Obama never said it was an original like those videos claim he did, 2 - The "raised seal" was shown in the actual photographs of the document, 3 - The State of Hawaii that issued COB's in 2007 has certified his COB, meaning the people who are in charge of this stuff, the people who create it, are saying it's true. The borders around the COB match the stamp date on the back of the COB - 2007.
Only to the satisfaction of those in support of obama. My son could have produced such a document including the raised seal. That copy proves nothing, since he could have attained it without being born in Hawaii.

If people gain unauthorized access to his COB - they'll probably steal his SS# as well as his parents' SS#'s. In addition, this country has a right to privacy. You cannot access private records. Obama was not POTUS when he was born.
Sorry Dave... ones SSN is NOT on the birth certificate. That's not a valid argument as to why not it should be released.

If you feel, you, Pale Rider, have further information that has not been already discussed, then I invite you come forward.
I have, and will continue to.

This issue is not going away. We will see it to the end. The movement is gaining momentum, and money.

New video not seen by many yet....

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MZwON6dKHks&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MZwON6dKHks&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Last edited:
It's not just Berg. There have been many others, and the list continues to grow.

How many of them have been successful in Court? ZERO

Is the obvious conclusion sinking in yet?

Last edited:

How many of them have been successful in Court? ZERO

Is the obvious conclusion sinking in yet?

The obvious conclusion is more effort is needed, which is continuing, bigger, and better funded.

Your continued denial of the facts and complete disregard to the question, "why won't barry release his original birth certificate," is telling. You're a partisan. You're protecting your boy. You're also so blind to the obvious reasons it should be released it's pathetic.

New Hawai&#8217;i scandal opens Washington, DC Obama birth certificate conference Friday night

By Andy Martinny

Hawaii Governor Linda Lingle fails to deliver &#8220;Freedom of Information&#8221; materials involving Barack Obama. Obama author and historian Andy Martin opens an &#8220;empty box&#8221; of documents from the Hawai&#8217;i Governor. A lawsuit to open the Governor&#8217;s files appears increasingly likely. The First National Conference on Barack Obama&#8217;s Missing Birth Certificate opens Friday evening in Washington, DC.

National Conference on Barack Obama&#8217;s Missing Birth Certificate and College Records April 3-4
Committee of One Million to Defeat Barack Obama
Headquarters mail:
Andy Martin, J. D.
Professor of Law (Adj.)
Executive Director
Post Office Box 1851
New York, NY 10150-1851
Tel. (866) 706-2639
Fax (866) 707-2639

National Conference on Barack Obama

twitter.com/AndyMartinUSA

ATTENTION DAYBOOK/ASSIGNMENT EDITORS

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

April 3, 2009

NEW HAWAI&#8217;I SCANDAL OPENS WASHINGTON, DC OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE CONFERENCE TONIGHT

LOCATION UPDATE

(WASHINGTON, DC)(April 3, 2009) The first National Conference on Barack Obama&#8217;s Missing Birth Certificate will open in Washington, DC this evening with a new bombshell scandal involving Hawai&#8217;i state officials.

Updated location information for the conference follows in this release.

&#8220;People are probably thinking this is the &#8216;Big Surprise,&#8217; but it&#8217;s not,&#8221; says Executive Director Andy Martin. But I got one heck of a surprise from the Hawai&#8217;i Governor&#8217;s office this morning.

&#8220;In preparation for the conference I opened a large box of &#8216;freedom-of-information&#8217; (in Hawai&#8217;i called &#8216;Uniform Information Procedures Act&#8217; materials) and it was effectively &#8216;empty.&#8217; Despite the all-inclusive nature of my November 2nd request to the Governor (which follows this release), the Governor Lingle sent me almost none of the important material I had requested. It is obvious that the Governor is allowing a highly partisan Democratic Attorney General to control the flow of Hawai&#8217;i information about Barack Obama&#8217;s past. We have a major UIPA scandal on our hands.

&#8220;Why Governor Lingle has surrendered the prerogatives of her office to the Attorney General is beyond me. The governor is an independent constitutional officer and she should not be a stooge of the Attorney General.

&#8220;My letter to the governor (following below) explains the nature of this scandal. The &#8216;Big Surprise&#8217; will come on Saturday,&#8221; Martin said. &#8221;I think we are in for an extended UIPA war with the Governor. Despite a request from me yesterday, the Attorney General has not yet said when his own UIPA materials will be mailed to me.&#8221;

New Hawaiâ&#8364;&#8482;i scandal opens Washington, DC Obama birth certificate conference Friday night « Contrarian Commentary

Last edited:
OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE CONFERENCE TONIGHT

LOL you people need to get a fucking life.

Forum List

Back