Americans Supporting ISIS

I'm still trying to understand why libs defend muslims? Is it their hatred for Christians and whites and Conservatives run so deep it kills their brain cells?

The ONLY rational explanation I can come up with is that they do it out of fear. They did the same thing when we were fighting Communists, when we fought Nazism or imperial Japan. They are the kid on the playground who holds the bully's books as he pummels their friend. They think their actions somehow ingratiate them with the terrorists. At the same time, they are simply following their liberal mantra which is to be opposed to whatever the right is in favor of.... it doesn't matter what that is... doesn't matter how much sense it makes... it's who they are conditioned to be... the protagonists of the right. If the right is for it, they are against it. No thought required.

Maryland: Muslim indicted for training with jihad terror group

January 11, 2016 10:15 pm By Robert Spencer 20 Comments

Al-Shabaab, which carried out the bloody Westgate mall jihad massacre in Kenya, has threatened attacks in the U.S

somalia-al-shabab.jpg

“Maryland man accused of training with African terrorist group,” Associated Press, January 11, 2016:

BALTIMORE – A Maryland man has been indicted on charges of supporting and receiving military training from an African terrorist group connected with Al Qaeda.

Thirty-one-year-old Maalik Alim Jones appeared in federal court in New York City last month on a complaint and indictment unsealed Monday, according to the U.S. Department of Justice.

According to the indictment, Jones, a U.S. citizen, left Baltimore in 2011 and traveled to Somalia, where he was taken to an al-Shabab training camp.

You are being redirected...

FBI: Dearborn Hgts. man plotted ISIS attacks on church
Niraj Warikoo, Detroit Free Press February 6, 2016

Khalil Abu-Rayyan, 21, of Dearborn Heights has not been charged with terrorism crime. FBI says it's been tracking him since May, that he threatened attacks against police and church in support of ISIS

A 21-year-old Dearborn Heights man threatened terror attacks in support of ISIS with targets including police and a Detroit church with up to 6,000 members, according to a federal criminal complaint unsealed Thursday.

Khalil Abu-Rayyan, 21, has not been charged with any terrorism crime. In an affidavit filed in a criminal complaint on a weapons and marijuana charge, he's described as being an ISIS supporter who talked about committing violent acts of terrorism, including shootings and beheadings.

In his affidavit, FBI Special Agent Alan Southard said that Abu-Rayyan had been investigated by the FBI since May.

"Since May of 2015, the FBI has been conducting an investigation of Khalil Abu-Rayyan regarding increasingly violent threats he has made to others about committing acts of terror and martydom — including brutal acts against police officers, churchgoers and others — on behalf of the foreign terrorist organization Islamic State of Iraqi and Levant."

DETROIT FREE PRESS

U.S.: Who's funding Dearborn cleric popular with ISIS?

A family member or attorney for Abu-Rayyan could not be reached late Friday. FBI Detroit spokeswoman Jill Washburn told the Free Press he is in custody and faces a detention hearing on Monday. He appeared in court on Thursday, said Gina Balaya, spokeswoman for the U.S. Attorney's Office in Eastern Michigan

The FBI had been tracking Abu-Rayyan through social media, phone conversations, and surveillance. He had two Twitter accounts on which he expressed support for ISIS, the FBI said in the complaint.

According to the affidavit in the complaint, an undercover FBI employee was communicating with Abu-Rayyan. In December, the undercover FBI employee and Abu-Rayyan had "daily conversations" that took place "over the course of several weeks," said the affidavit.

"During these conversations, Abu-Rayyan consistently expressed support for ISIL and repeatedly expressed his desire to commit a martyrdom operation."

According to the affidavit, Abu-Rayyan also told the undercover FBI employee: "I tried to shoot up a church one day. I don't know the name of it, but it's close to my job. It's one of the biggest ones in Detroit. Ya, I had it planned out. I bought a bunch of bullets. I practice a lot with it. I practice reloading and unloading. But my dad searched my car one day and he found everything. He found the gun and the bullets and a mask."

"Abu-Rayyan said he targeted a church because, 'it's easy and a lot of people go there. Plus people are not allowed to carry guns in church. Plus, it would make the news. Everyone would've heard. Honestly, I regret not doing it. If I can't do jihad in the Middle East, I would do my jihad over here.'"

The FBI said a church that has up to 6,000 members and fits the description given by Abu-Ryyan is about half a mile from where he works.

FBI: Dearborn Hgts. man plotted ISIS attacks on church

Most here who support ISIS are like you, the American Taliban, hating Muslims and itching for a Holy War.
Typical libtart response, carry on cuckold...:fu:
I bow to no man, or god, little Jesus-freak...
But you do hide from wigets.
Nope.
I've seen you. I was there you coward. You ran like the yellow belly you are. Now you want to lie about it.

Ohio Machete Attacker Shouted, "Allahu Akbar"
February 15, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
maxresdefault_1_1.jpg

What could possibly have been Mohamed Barry's motive in attacking people in an Israeli Arab Christian restaurant in Ohio with a machete? It's a mystery.

"He had a look on his face that was [indescribable]," Gerald told NBC affiliate WCMH. "And it was just a lot of hate and anger, and I have no idea where the rage is coming from."

I believe it's known as the Koran. Specifically, "Slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush" (Quran 9:5).

But Let's not jump to any conclusions.

Ohio Machete Attacker Shouted, "Allahu Akbar"

Machete Jihad in Ohio
How the police and media have whitewashed the truth about the Columbus attack.
February 17, 2016
Robert Spencer
ohio-mohamed-barry.jpg

Last Thursday there was yet another jihad terror attack on American soil: a Muslim named Mohammad Barry entered the Nazareth Restaurant & Deli in Columbus, Ohio, screamed “Allahu akbar” and began slashing at patrons with a machete. Immediately, the denial and obfuscation machine cranked into high gear. Columbus police Sgt. Rich Weiner said: “Right now there’s nothing that leads us to believe that this is anything but a random attack.” The Washington Post wondered: “Random act or Islamist terrorism?”

It’s actually abundantly clear that this was not a random attack, but an incidence of “Islamist terrorism,” and not just because Barry screamed “Allahu akbar” (which was not reported in mainstream media accounts about the attack). Barry was on the FBI’s radar for his jihadi views, although they dropped any investigation of him back in 2012 (why?). An initial report said that Barry “walked into the restaurant, had a conversation with an employee and then left,” only to return later with his machete. The owner of the restaurant, Hany Baransi, explained what the conversation was about: Barry “came in and asked where I was from.” An employee of the restaurant (Baransi was not in the restaurant at the time) told him that Baransi was from Israel.

Hany Baransi is indeed a Christian from Israel. A large Israel flag along with an American flag greets restaurant patrons at its entrance. “I am a very outspoken Israeli,” said Baransi, “and I have an Israeli flag in my restaurant. When people [from the Arab community] ask me where I am from, I tell them I am Israeli, I am an Israeli Christian Arab, it’s not like I am Palestinian, and then they start arguing and fighting with me.”

To sum up: a Muslim who was known to the FBI as having jihadi sentiments entered a restaurant owned by a proud and outspoken Israeli and prominently displaying an Israeli flag. He asked where the owner was from and then, having found out, left the restaurant and returned with a machete, which he used to slash patrons after screaming “Allahu akbar.” Yes, that’s a real head-scratcher. There is just no telling what could be going on here. Never mind that there is a global jihad being waged by Muslim groups all over the world who hate Israel, hate Christians, and tend to scream “Allahu akbar” as they commit murder. Sgt. Rich Weiner is determined not to recognize that. The Washington Post is determined not to recognize that. So to them, this can be nothing but a random act.

Hany Baransi knows better: “Is it a random attack? Yes, but it wasn’t a random attack like you’re walking in the street and there are 10 shops and you pick one,” he said. “It was a random attack [insofar] that I was one of the Israelis [picked] between all of the Israelis that are around here. It was a terrorist attack.”

Machete Jihad in Ohio

A TERRORIST AND NATURALIZATION FRAUD
Why federal prosecutors failed to indict a terrorist for a serious crime.
July 11, 2017

Michael Cutler
fraud.png

On June 29, 2017 the Department of Justice issued a press releases, Ohio Man Pleads Guilty to Providing Material Support to Terrorists.

According to the information provided in the press release and court documents (Revised Statement of Facts) filed on August 14, 2015 in the Southern District of Ohio, Eastern Division, by federal prosecutors, the defendant did not become a naturalized citizen until 2014 when he was approximately 20 years of age.

Lying on those applications constitutes fraud. As stipulated in federal law, Title 18 U.S. Code § 1425 (Procurement of citizenship or naturalization unlawfully) when this crime is committed in conjunction with terrorism, the punishment is a maximum prison sentence of 25 years, a greater penalty that he faces for lying to an FBI agent.

A Terrorist and Naturalization Fraud

This thread will be about those scum...
Jihadist w/Worst Pizza Place in New York Pleads Guilty to Supporting ISIS
"Nasty, nasty, nasty"
December 22, 2015
Daniel Greenfield

ugh.jpg

Mufid Elfgeeh, a Muslim immigrant operating out of Rochester NY, finally pleaded guilty to providing support to ISIS. Of course it had nothing to do with Islam.

"Elfgeeh stated that a person who helps or sponsors a fighter to engage in violent jihad obtains the same religious rewards from Allah as the fighter himself."

Okay, maybe it had a little something to do with Islam. And he had all sorts of great plans...

"I'm thinking about just go buy a big automatic gun from off the street ... and just put on a vest or whatever and just go around and start shooting," the affidavit states.

In March, Elfgeeh apparently narrowed his plans to killing returning soldiers, authorities allege. Elfgeeh also inquired about prices for hand grenades, "the type that one would throw at someone as you are driving a car."

But while Elfgeeh didn't get to actually kill anyone with a gun, he might have done it with his pizza.

Inspections found that its hygiene level was that of his native Yemen.

And now Mufid is going where he'll never be able to poison anyone for ISIS with bad pizza again.

Jihadist w/Worst Pizza Place in New York Pleads Guilty to Supporting ISIS

They area infiltrating from within. The liberals are far to mentally challenged to see it, and their response is to act as they've been taught by their past master Obama. Indoctrination is two worlds past their thinking capabilities. As we end up looking like Germany or France maybe reality will smack them in the face.

Maybe you can post this one :

JUST IN: Muslim Refugee Running For Office In Shocking State – His Plan Is DISTURBING - Tea Party News

JUST IN: Muslim Refugee Running For Office In Shocking State – His Plan Is DISTURBING

Most here who support ISIS are like you, the American Taliban, hating Muslims and itching for a Holy War.

90%+ of the global Muslim population is anti-Semitic, homophobic, theocratic, and misogynistic with sizable percentages supporting honor killings and terrorist organizations; such as, AQ and Hamas. Congratulations you virtue signalling idiot you do nothing but demonstrate your support for the largest hate group on the planet.

Forum List

Back