Americans Supporting ISIS

9-11.jpg

"
Payback is a bitch, Bitch...
Were you cheering, along with the Muslims?
No, I was holding a staff meeting. Life goes on.
Yeah, I'll bet you were.
Hossfly, PaintMyMasjid isn't even American. He's from Greece and he lives in the UK.

Darn, I saw support for ISIS and figured this was another anti-Trump thread.

Unlike most, I don't fear death and I don't panic. 9/11 was long overdue...

Notice how PaintFumes was the first one to mention fear of death and panic? No one had accused him of this, it wasn't part of the thread OP. Yet, his brain somehow thought to be defensive about it.

In any psychiatric evaluation this would be an important clue. It indicates that PaintFumes really is fearful of death and prone to panic. That's why his first knee-jerk reaction is to protect his vulnerability.

We often wonder on the right, how can leftards be so clueless about the threat of radical Islam? Why do they seem so oblivious and aloof? Why is their attitude so indifferent and incurious? And why do they pass this off as "courageous and brave" while those who seek to face the threat are "cowardly and scared?" It's because they ARE scared... they ARE cowards. Rather than admit that, they have devised this way of deflecting any criticism by pointing the finger at others.

Unlike most, I don't fear death and I don't panic. 9/11 was long overdue...

Notice how PaintFumes was the first one to mention fear of death and panic? No one had accused him of this, it wasn't part of the thread OP. Yet, his brain somehow thought to be defensive about it.

In any psychiatric evaluation this would be an important clue. It indicates that PaintFumes really is fearful of death and prone to panic. That's why his first knee-jerk reaction is to protect his vulnerability.

We often wonder on the right, how can leftards be so clueless about the threat of radical Islam? Why do they seem so oblivious and aloof? Why is their attitude so indifferent and incurious? And why do they pass this off as "courageous and brave" while those who seek to face the threat are "cowardly and scared?" It's because they ARE scared... they ARE cowards. Rather than admit that, they have devised this way of deflecting any criticism by pointing the finger at others.
A very good analysis, Boss.

Yeah, I'll bet you were.
That would be a good bet then. Unlike most, I don't fear death and I don't panic. 9/11 was long overdue...
I feared death so much that I spent 3 years in front line Infantry combat. The moral is: I'm still here. They ain't.

Payback is a bitch, Bitch...
Yeah, I'll bet you were.
That would be a good bet then. Unlike most, I don't fear death and I don't panic. 9/11 was long overdue...
I feared death so much that I spent 3 years in front line Infantry combat. The moral is: I'm still here. They ain't.
Plenty of them still around I'm sure. And blood on your hands is nothing new to me, although I preferred being much better paid for it but then again, I have a lot more blood on my hands.

Yeah, I'll bet you were.
Plenty of them still around I'm sure. And blood on your hands is nothing new to me, although I preferred being much better paid for it but then again, I have a lot more blood on my hands.
Great! You and I should team up and go after ISIS and collect some bounties. There's nothing quite as exhilarating as the smell of terrorist blood in the morning.

LOL...

Dead is dead. Don't fear Hell, you already live there...

Yeah, I'll bet you were.
Great! You and I should team up and go after ISIS and collect some bounties. There's nothing quite as exhilarating as the smell of terrorist blood in the morning.
Feel free. I was never stupid enough to be cannon fodder.

Yeah, I'll bet you were.
Oh, it's not at all stupid. The idea is to get yourself killed so you can be coddled by them 72 virgils forever. You should be looking forward to Paradise instead of groveling under the bed.

Oh, it's not at all stupid. The idea is to get yourself killed so you can be coddled by them 72 virgils forever. You should be looking forward to Paradise instead of groveling under the bed.
I neither believe in Islam nor Life after Death. Both things are childish.

Being dead is the same as before mommy and daddy fucked you into this hellhole, nothingness. No big reason to rush death but also no reason to fear it so, I don't.

Dying to implement American Foreign Policy by the way, we have stupid kids for that, like you. Tell them they are defending Mom and Apple Pie, and off they go, to win or die trying. Works like a charm...

Being dead is the same as before mommy and daddy fucked you into this hellhole, nothingness. No big reason to rush death but also no reason to fear it so, I don't.

Dying to implement American Foreign Policy by the way, we have stupid kids for that, like you. Tell them they are defending Mom and Apple Pie, and off they go, to win or die trying. Works like a charm...
Why do you insist on being a party pooper? You ain't no fun at all.

Why do you insist on being a party pooper? You ain't no fun at all.
So I've been told. Those who deal in reality usually are.

19-Year-Old From Pennsylvania Charged in Terror Plot

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESSDEC. 17, 2015

• Continue reading the main story

A 19-year-old man from Pennsylvania pledged allegiance to the Islamic State, used Twitter to spread its propaganda and had a backpack with ammunition that suggests he might have been plotting an attack, the federal authorities said.

The man, Jalil Ibn Ameer Aziz, of Harrisburg, was arrested Thursday and charged with two counts of attempting to provide material support to terrorists. He had an initial court appearance Thursday afternoon and will be detained pending a preliminary hearing next week.

Court documents said a “go bag” or “tactical-style backpack” found in Mr. Aziz’s closet during a search Nov. 27 contained a high-capacity magazine loaded with ammunition, a modified kitchen knife, a thumb drive, a tin filled with medicine and a face mask similar to those worn by Islamic State militants.

Also, Mufid Elfgeeh, 31, an upstate New York pizza shop owner, pleaded guilty Thursday on a charge of attempting to recruit fighters for Syria.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/18/us/19-year-old-from-pennsylvania-charged-in-terror-plot.html?_r=1

Jihadists Do the Strangest Things
Why would Yusuf Ibrahim cut off two Coptic Christians' heads and hands -- and knock out their teeth?
December 28, 2015
Dr. Stephen M. Kirby

yi.jpg

I read an interesting article by Daniel Pipes in which he pointed out that in the United States we have had many

potential instances of jihadi violence in which the Establishment has colluded to sweep the Islamic dimension under the rug, treating the perpetrators as common criminals whose biographies, motives, and connections are of no interest and therefore remain unknown.

Pipes mentioned the pending criminal case of a Jersey City Muslim named Yusuf Ibrahim. Pipes noted that Ibrahim had allegedly shot and killed two Coptic Christians, cut off their heads and hands, knocked out their teeth, and then buried them in Buena Vista Township, New Jersey.

Yusuf Ibrahim is a Muslim, but can Islamic Doctrine actually support such actions? Islamic Doctrine is based on the commands of Allah found in the Koran and the teachings and example of Muhammad. So let’s see what Islamic Doctrine has to say about this.

In terms of killing the Christians, we have 9:5, the Verse of the Sword, which commands Muslims to kill non-Muslims. Simple enough. And, as we know, Islamic Doctrine supports beheading people: we have two verses in the Koran commanding it (8:12 and 47:4), and the example of Muhammad, who supervised the beheading of 600-900 captured Jewish males and also ordered, and approved of, the beheading of numerous individuals. In terms of cutting off hands, we again have the example of Muhammad, who on one occasion ordered the hands and feet of particular individuals to be cut off (Sahih Al-Bukhari, No. 233), and who for years had a standing order for his Muslim warriors to cut off the hands and legs of an individual named Habbar bin al-Aswad (The Life of Muhammad: Al-Waqidi's Kitab al-Maghazi, p. 422). But what about knocking out teeth?

Here we can look to Abu Bakr, Muhammad’s close companion and father-in-law. After Muhammad died, Abu Bakr became the first of the four “Rightly Guided” Caliphs; these first four caliphs were so named because they are believed to have held the most firmly to the teachings of Muhammad. Abu Bakr started holding fast to some of those teachings soon after Muhammad died:

Jihadists Do the Strangest Things

Forum List

Back