Americans Own Over 415 Million Firearms

"consisting of approximately 171 million handguns, 146 million rifles, and 98 million shotguns." There are also estimates of AR-15 ownership and ownership of magazines that hold over 10 rounds (which some state laws classify as "large-capacity").​

Ok, who’s the slacker?

Yeah if guns caused violent crime we should all be dead by now because there are about 100 million more guns than people in America.

But wait we aren't all dead, so that must mean guns don't make people kill other people. Seems like almost all of the gun deaths in America are caused by criminals.

Switzerland had a amazingly high amount of gun ownership but still has about the lowest gun related crime in Europe. Why? Oh that's right. They don't tolerate criminals there, they keep their border closed and it's hard to become a citizen, they have high employment rates, high education standards, good healthcare and their society all speak the same language and look similar and have the same customs so no one feels uneasy around strangers.

"consisting of approximately 171 million handguns, 146 million rifles, and 98 million shotguns." There are also estimates of AR-15 ownership and ownership of magazines that hold over 10 rounds (which some state laws classify as "large-capacity").​

Ok, who’s the slacker?

Thanks Guys ... :thup:

1663159735449.png

Yeah, you're blaming everything except the availability of guns. Other nations have gangs. Somehow they don't have massive numbers of folks shooting each other.

What is the lone difference between our gangs and their gangs? Hmmm....

You see where I'm going with this?
I doubt it.

If gun availability were the driver there would be hundreds of thousands of gun deaths...DOH!

Yeah, you're blaming everything except the availability of guns. Other nations have gangs. Somehow they don't have massive numbers of folks shooting each other.

I doubt it.
yeah he’s blaming the people that use the guns to commit crimes.

i’m not sure where you got the idea that other countries with gangs don’t have people shooting each other.

and mass? did you not sue the math? 30k homicides total, and 415 million guns…that very small amount

I doubt it.
London’s murder rate is higher than New York City, dumbass.

Forum List

Back