Americans Own Over 415 Million Firearms

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified

"consisting of approximately 171 million handguns, 146 million rifles, and 98 million shotguns." There are also estimates of AR-15 ownership and ownership of magazines that hold over 10 rounds (which some state laws classify as "large-capacity").​

Ok, who’s the slacker?

"consisting of approximately 171 million handguns, 146 million rifles, and 98 million shotguns." There are also estimates of AR-15 ownership and ownership of magazines that hold over 10 rounds (which some state laws classify as "large-capacity").​

Ok, who’s the slacker?

They must be selling like hot cakes

Have a Merry MAGA Xmas

vguiyouhpijo.jpg

Ok, who’s the slacker?

Not me. I got mine.

Ok, who’s the slacker?

Yep. If guns were the problem, EVERYONE would know it.

Ok, who’s the slacker?

I need a bigger house.

It depends on who has the guns; L.A. Gangs, Shitcago Gangs; NYC Gangs.
You see where I'm going with this?
I doubt it.
Yeah, you're blaming everything except the availability of guns. Other nations have gangs. Somehow they don't have massive numbers of folks shooting each other.

What is the lone difference between our gangs and their gangs? Hmmm....

I doubt it.

Yeah, you're blaming everything except the availability of guns. Other nations have gangs. Somehow they don't have massive numbers of folks shooting each other.

I doubt it.
Someplace stupid no doubt.

I doubt it.
I’m blaming people who’s moral compass leads to hell.
How silly to blame an object for how some people in the usual places use it.
No guns?
Knives.

I doubt it.
You are a DNA person composed of jit.

I doubt it.
My Columbian co-worker disagrees with you.

Forum List

Back