Americans have the right to know if a supreme court justice is dying

Ruth Bader Ginsburg completes 3 weeks of radiation treatment for tumor on pancreas at NYC's Memorial Sloan Kettering Center

Why is it that we hear that Goonsburg has pancreatic cancer after she has chemotherapy. Pancreatic cancer is fatal always, this woman should retire and enjoy the end of her life instead of continuing to kill babies.

This is sadder than can be expressed, the woman is actually retarded
I get it. He must continue with our retarded, crazy assed President but can't have a USSC Justice with cancer. Trump is obviously crazy.
China just backed down...……………….lol stock market will hit 30000

Silly poo poo

Ruth Bader Ginsburg completes 3 weeks of radiation treatment for tumor on pancreas at NYC's Memorial Sloan Kettering Center

Why is it that we hear that Goonsburg has pancreatic cancer after she has chemotherapy. Pancreatic cancer is fatal always, this woman should retire and enjoy the end of her life instead of continuing to kill babies.

I get it. He must continue with our retarded, crazy assed President but can't have a USSC Justice with cancer. Trump is obviously crazy.
China just backed down...……………….lol stock market will hit 30000

Silly poo poo
Based on all those phone calls Trump got at the G7.

i'm just posting to disagree with the threads opening Header or Statement . I'm just posting to say that Americans have NO Right to KNOW another persons Private Business Frannie .

Dont agree with that.
She makes decisions that affect over 300 million people,that makes it my business and everyone else's.
If she worked at the Quickie Mart fine,I dont need to know or want to.
I put ui with Trump's stupid fucking decisions.

I want a complete Mental assessment by an independent medical team.

And Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi?
Go for it.

Ruth's tumor is a localized tumor. RAD51 is one of the genes affected in synergy with irradiation in pancreatic cancer. Similar to basal cell carcinoma when irradiated, the DNA repair machine is compromised in the cancer cell because the cell does not recognize the damage and cannot switch on these repair genes (repair forks), whilst normal cells can.

Belgium Aug 2019 Proton Irradiation / Pancreas / Rad51 inhibition
Radiation-induced synthetic lethality: combination of poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase and RAD51 inhibitors to sensitize cells to proton irradiation. - PubMed - NCBI

You are correct. Pancreatic cancer never actually goes away. It is a species of cancer that is almost as aggressive as melanoma.
Usually in mild cases most doctors choose to leave it alone because tinkering with it makes it spread like wildfire throughout the body. I expect Ginsberg has less than 6 months.

Jo

i'm just posting to disagree with the threads opening Header or Statement . I'm just posting to say that Americans have NO Right to KNOW another persons Private Business Frannie .

Dont agree with that.
She makes decisions that affect over 300 million people,that makes it my business and everyone else's.
If she worked at the Quickie Mart fine,I dont need to know or want to.
I put ui with Trump's stupid fucking decisions.

I want a complete Mental assessment by an independent medical team.

And Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi?
Go for it.

I'm not the one calling for it.
Personally I'd like to think there own party would pick up on it.

The problematic in #205 is that the tumor had not metastasized before the irradiation. That is why on another thread we had pointed to Yttrium seeding in ocular melanoma.

"Because of proton irradiation, don't make us come down there about melanoma similarities." (Sloane-Kettering)

It's the standard for her type of cancer at her age.
No, its the largest range of outcomes. Ergo, many outcomes fall outside that range.

Look it up, I did.
And I bekieve that is the most likely outcome. But that in no way mrans it applies to her. In fact, the doctors being quoted said she is much better than a typical patient her age, due to exercising and being in good shape.

So, yeah, might want to put a hold on the flower order...

It’s not about if she is dying, it’s if she is able to do her job. She was already a zombie last year, after this it can only be worse.

She needs to be given a cognitive ability test and if she fails, impeach.

You think Nasty Pelousy would dare impeach another libtard? Are you high?

No, but we can if we take back the House.

Why impeach a corpse? She likely won't make it to November 2020.

It’s not about if she is dying, it’s if she is able to do her job. She was already a zombie last year, after this it can only be worse.

She needs to be given a cognitive ability test and if she fails, impeach.

You think Nasty Pelousy would dare impeach another libtard? Are you high?

No, but we can if we take back the House.
:auiqs.jpg:

She is a true Progressive and needs help.
upload_2019-8-28_9-34-57.jpeg

The woman was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer 10 YEARS AGO! So much for always fatal, dumbass!

She had colon cancer in 1999 and lung cancer earlier this year.

The woman may not see the New Year, but your facts are incorrect.
I got Nov 21 in the pool. If I win i get $2043.00 it should be more, but we are limited at the "home", also called the "Funny Farm".

I will wait until the 100 part mini series on her. A thousand hours of the "Gins"! Yo Progs......that is privilege.

It just shows that power is everything to a leftist......

I find that ironic, since you deplorable only want her to resign to you can quickly get another republican demon on the supreme court.

I find that ironic, since you deplorable only want her to resign to you can quickly get another republican demon on the supreme court.
Shes brain dead. She needs to retire.

Ruth is a true protection-racket-destroying progressive, and we are proud of her, even as she musters the courage within to invoke the necessary atheism required to expose the religious fascism and biased permutations by SCOTUS mental pathologies in the Bladensburg Cross case. Go Ruth!

No matter she can stay and die

Forum List

Back