Americans' Global Warming Concerns Continue to Drop

the people know that this is a lie and a farce. Global warming is a fraud like the Obama Administration. all full of lies and Bullshit!!!

Global warming is a trend superimposed on the normal variability of weather. That makes is very easy for dishonest people to state that because one year was much warmer than prior years, that the following years, even though very warm, represent a cooling because they are not as warm as the one exceptional year.

And, of course, when another exceptional year comes along, and breaks the prior record, they immediatly cite varibility.

Simple fact is that the warming effects are exceeding most of the worst case models. The "Storms of our Grandchildren" may not wait for our grandchildren.

the people know that this is a lie and a farce. Global warming is a fraud like the Obama Administration. all full of lies and Bullshit!!!

And you mustn't listen to all those scientists, or all the Scientific Societies of the world, or the 32 National Academies of Science, or all the major Universities in the world.

No, just listen to ananomous posters on an internet message board for your science.

And you mustn't listen to all those scientists, or all the Scientific Societies of the world, or the 32 National Academies of Science, or all the major Universities in the world.

No, just listen to ananomous posters on an internet message board for your science.

I see a great deal of similiarities between the science community and our Congress. Both seem to have disconnected from their bases. The lunatic fringe has infested the leaderships.

I see a great deal of similiarities between the science community and our Congress. Both seem to have disconnected from their bases. The lunatic fringe has infested the leaderships.

You are the lunatic fringe.

We are adding 10 billion tons of CO2 to the atmosphere every year.

We have increased atmospheric CO2 by 40% in the last 200 years.

We are warming the earth.

Likewise, we have created a hole in the ozone larger than the continent of Antarctica.

We have created a garbage patch in the Pacific ocean twice the size of Texas.

We are changing the earth.

Likewise, we have created a hole in the ozone larger than the continent of Antarctica.

You're too stupid for words.:eusa_eh:

You're too stupid for words.:eusa_eh:

Your posts are nothing but insults.

Been drinking tonight?

More comments by idiots, Old Crock repeatedely and knowingly posts lies, chrissy is just a cheap parody of Old Crock, pure idiots, why call them idiots, simple, they are, you idiots think linking to an article proves your point, old crock posts dozens of articles that actual prove there is no global warming.

These idiots are hacks, broken records, simply posting endless links like a google search yields proof.

Idiots, thats all you are, ignorant idiots.

CO2 does not store heat, that is why pure CO2 is dry ice, idiots expect us to believe dry ice warms the earth, CO2 is dry ice.

Last edited:
Frankly, its the least of our problems. We have to worry about asteroids hitting us, viruses, man induced destruction.

Let me guess ... you think we used our secret earthquake machine to mess up Haiti .....:cuckoo:

Ummm, yet another example of loser partisan hack trolls making shit up. WTF did you pull that out of? talk about :cuckoo:

Where have you been? Under a rock?

Chavez says US weapon test caused Haiti earthquake :eusa_whistle:

Oh my, mdn is back, proving the abysmally ignorant can operate a keyboard. CO2 has to be cooled below 69 degrees F. in order to create dry ice. Above that it is a gas. Unless you are above 5 Bar there is no liquid phase to CO2.

If you were not so goddamned stupid, you would look these simple things up before posting your ignorance.

Oh my, mdn is back, proving the abysmally ignorant can operate a keyboard. CO2 has to be cooled below 69 degrees F. in order to create dry ice. Above that it is a gas. Unless you are above 5 Bar there is no liquid phase to CO2.

If you were not so goddamned stupid, you would look these simple things up before posting your ignorance.

Hey dumb ass, I said Dry Ice is CO2, nice and cold, old crock disagrees. What is old crocks point other than showing old crock is stupid.

Liquefied carbon dioxide at -57° C (-71° F) or lower is allowed suddenly to expand to atmospheric pressure: the liquid freezes to a finely divided solid that is compacted into cakes, or dry ice blocks of pure CO2

Old Crock posts you simply cool CO2

Anyhow I like the post of Old Crocks where the dumb ass posted that only electricity is needed to make steel and than Old Crock posted an article stating Natural Gas was used in addition to electricity

Another time Old Crock said a geothermal plant was being used to extract minerals from the brine used to produce steam and the plant Old Crock cited was a 250 million dollar failure, I could go on and on and I guess Old Crock needs people to continuely repost the lies and stupidity of Old Crock so Old Crock remembers.

Have 5 seconds?

Google

Global Warming Fast Facts

Nice article from the people who are liars and frauds

From the linked ariticle

Average temperatures have climbed 1.4 degrees Fahrenheit (0.8 degree Celsius) around the world since 1880, much of this in recent decades, according to NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies.

James Hansen of Nasa Goddard institute was busted, Hansen is a fraud, first paragraph of the linked article has already been discussed in depth in these threads, Hansen used the summer tempature data from the month of July and August in place of the real data of the months of september and november, his peers busted and exposed the data as not being for the months as Hansen stated, Hansen admitted he did this and apologized.

This entire article is a fraud.

Trying to educate the ignorant and braiin dead is a risky proposition, but here goes. CO2 levels have been much higher than the present levels even before man was on the earth. It is apparent that the earth's natural cycles play a major role in CO2 levels, not man. Almost all current articles cite ocean current shifts as the reason for excessive heating and cooling of certain regions of the world presently.

You can learn or just be a lemming. If your the former, here's your cliff, jump now.

Trying to educate the ignorant and braiin dead is a risky proposition, but here goes. CO2 levels have been much higher than the present levels even before man was on the earth. It is apparent that the earth's natural cycles play a major role in CO2 levels, not man. Almost all current articles cite ocean current shifts as the reason for excessive heating and cooling of certain regions of the world presently.

You can learn or just be a lemming. If your the former, here's your cliff, jump now.

You cannot educate Chrissy or Old Crock, they are hacks, broken records. Chrissy and Old Crock know the truth, they are here simply to not let the truth get in the way of the Leftist/Marxist machine.

Sea level rise will effect communities at or below sea level first, which is why Louisiana losing a football fields worth of wetland an hour is such an alarming statistic.

Sea level rise will effect communities at or below sea level first, which is why Louisiana losing a football fields worth of wetland an hour is such an alarming statistic.

Well I'm in the "Anyone stupid enough to live in a city that is below sea level deserves to drown" school of thought.

Hey I bet we could get them all to move to tornado alley it would after all be a step up.

Give me links where "most" articles cite this.

You can't just point at one study and proclaim "this is what it is".

Forum List

Back