'Americans do not have the right to know what is in legislation...'

WTF are you talking about? Nothing passes in Congress for the last couple of years without the approval and support of the GOP.
The ACA passed without a single Republican vote.
But over 160 amendments introduced and added by the Republicans...to the ACA, ALL voted on and passed.

So? the bottom line is that they all voted against it. HUGGY claimed "Nothing passes in Congress for the last couple of years without the approval and support of the GOP." He lied.
NO, he didn't lie....the past FEW years is NOT almost 7 years ago Bri...when the ACA was being debated and then passed.

Take that up with him. He was responding to a statement about the ACA passing.

It's the governments job to destroy its transparency... The last seven to half years or so have proved this to be so... Lol

WTF are you talking about? Nothing passes in Congress for the last couple of years without the approval and support of the GOP.
But over 160 amendments introduced and added by the Republicans...to the ACA, ALL voted on and passed.

So? the bottom line is that they all voted against it. HUGGY claimed "Nothing passes in Congress for the last couple of years without the approval and support of the GOP." He lied.

No... I did not lie. You not liking me is not me lying. Try to keep the two separate. Thank you.

NO, he didn't lie....the past FEW years is NOT almost 7 years ago Bri...when the ACA was being debated and then passed.

Take that up with him. He was responding to a statement about the ACA passing.

You are confused with ACA and legislation. Not the same.

Maybe Pelosi was talking about Congress since it was revealed NO Democtat actually read and knew what was in the legislation either before voting to pass it. Just like citizens, they had to wait until they rammed it into law to find out what was in it.... Then they immediately Un-Constitutionally EXEMPTED themselves from it because they wanted no part of that shite!

Huggy, perhaps people are confused over the LIES Obama told to sell the ACA and the ACA itself. Those 2 are DEFINITELY NOT the same.

"It won't cost a dime."
"It will pay for itself."
"It will lower the cost of health insurance."
"No one will lose their job / insurance..."
"If you like your doctor / plan...."

In Business this is called FRAUD, FALSE ADVERTISING, 'Bait and Switch', & you can go to jail for it. Obama called it 'good politics'.

:p

Maybe Pelosi was talking about Congress since it was revealed NO Democtat actually read and knew what was in the legislation either before voting to pass it. Just like citizens, they had to wait until they rammed it into law to find out what was in it.... Then they immediately Un-Constitutionally EXEMPTED themselves from it because they wanted no part of that shite!

I guess you just want to ignore facts. You just CLAIM that neither citizens nor Democrats had any idea what was in it the bill, yet I have explained to you that the 72 hour window was not only fairly unusual for such legislation, but was actually implemented for this bill. "Then they immediately Un-Constitutionally EXEMPTED themselves from it because they wanted no part of that shite!"? What does that even mean? The Democrats exempted themselves from it? Do you understand any part of our constitutionally representative governance? You might want to actually pull your head out of the echo chamber, it can damage your hearing.

You'll have to take the timeline up with HUGGY who waded in on the debate about the ACA and then brought up the last two years.

You'll have to take the timeline up with HUGGY who waded in on the debate about the ACA and then brought up the last two years.

The last two years of our congress was a clusterfuck of epic proportions. My interest in the subject and direction this thread has taken is practically non existent. Bratpart is right. I should have never posted my opinion when I had so little interest in this subject. My bad.

Forum List

Back