Former governor endorses Ted Cruz

Which constitution is that? The one that was signed in 1787 or the corporate charter constitution that went into effect in 1871?

Which constitution is that? The one that was signed in 1787 or the corporate charter constitution that went into effect in 1871?

Okay, let's see how many nutty things Dale believes in.

Chemtrails?
Anti-Vax?
Lizard People?
Illuminati?

Lizard people? You really are fucking stupid. But as far as the other three things? Abso-fucking-lutely true...no two ways about it. Debate me on any of these three topics if you have the balls.

Chemtrails?
Anti-Vax?
Lizard People?
Illuminati?

Lizard people? You really are fucking stupid. But as far as the other three things? Abso-fucking-lutely true...no two ways about it. Debate me on any of these three topics if you have the balls.

That's it? That's where you draw the line, at Lizard people? You know that still leaves room for a lot of crazy shit--------right?

Chemtrails?
Anti-Vax?
Lizard People?
Illuminati?

That's it? That's where you draw the line, at Lizard people? You know that still leaves room for a lot of crazy shit--------right?

I only post about things that I can prove with actual data that supports my claims...like with geo-engineering. Soil and water samples are the tale of the tape.....levels MANY times higher than even the standards of the EPA has shown that unsafe levels of barium, strontium and nano particulates of aluminium are being sprayed. Contrails dissipate within seconds...chem-trails last not only for hours but fan out and that is a fact and it's not even disputable. European countries are much more aware of this issue than the sheeple here in this country.

Vaccinations and autism are directly tied together and lawsuits have been settled concerning this.....whistle blowers have come forward about it and how it is being used to not only cause autism but is being used to de-populate third world countries.
Use some intellectual curiousity and do your own due diligence.

The Illuminati...does a hidden hand guide the world? Abso-fucking-lutely......not even a fucking question in my mind that this is the case. JFK's speech about a monolithic conspiracy and how we as a people were opposed to secret societies and those that take secret oaths...what the fuck do you think he was referring to? Back in 2009 I dated this hot little blonde that was built for speed that latched on to me when I was playing a gig. She had a couple of degrees and she was really smart and more aware than I was. One night we did "pillow talk" and she tried to share with me about what she knew about the hidden hand which is the illuminated ones and she indicted the Bush family as being part of it. Since I was still a supporter of the Bush crime family, I told her that she was wrong 100 percent and tried to sell her on the lies we were told about 9/11/01. She broke up with me soon after that and I don't blame her...how can you be with someone that will not see the obvious? Yeah, there is a hidden hand that guides the world and our debt slavery central banks and it is steeped in freemasonry at the highest levels of this corporate "gubermint"...... scoff all you want because I am past the point of giving a tin shit as to what the deniers believe.

:spam:

I am simply asking which constitution are you referring to.....is that too difficult of a task?

You're right, I'm sorry. It was a perfectly valid and thoughtful question. Truth be told, I'm not sure I can articulate a meaningful response. I'll have to sleep on it and circle back to you tomorrow.

Forum List

Back