Americans, are we responsible for bad international behavior by our government?

Anonymous1977

(NOT AFFILIATED WITH GROUP CALLED, "ANONYMOUS")
Nov 7, 2014
האי שלי
...I was on a site a little while ago where some international posters were posting some very hateful things against America, from my understanding based on the international behavior of our government. They unleashed their venom on me as an American and they seemed to have a problem with Americans in general.

Their behavior made me want to ask Americans, are we responsible for what our government does internationally of "making problems" in other countries?

Any thoughts on this:)?

Do you pay taxes?

I'm actually disabled if you meant me in particular, but are we responsible for what our government does internationally?
Nobody is directly responsible for what his government does. However, it is not a secret what US governments did and do in the world and this non-party agenda which Republicans and Democrats call their own, makes the US unpopular and cannot be seriously backed by citizens. You know, if you are an American or not and if you are in the way of the US government - by accident or not, you will disappear.

...I was on a site a little while ago where some international posters were posting some very hateful things against America, from my understanding based on the international behavior of our government. They unleashed their venom on me as an American and they seemed to have a problem with Americans in general.

Their behavior made me want to ask Americans, are we responsible for what our government does internationally of "making problems" in other countries?

Indirectly, sure, and I can see people in other countries feeling that way.

If you pay taxes and do nothing about what our government does internationally or otherwise than you are to an extent culpable. Especially if you spend any amount of time congratulating "us" for any accomplishments this country has. Take the good with the bad and own it.

The far left world wide often hates America as it is not as far left as they would it..

If you pay taxes and do nothing about what our government does internationally or otherwise than you are to an extent culpable. Especially if you spend any amount of time congratulating "us" for any accomplishments this country has. Take the good with the bad and own it.

Says the far left drone and two time Obama voter..

You remind me of Keys, another fucking retard who managed to memorize an entire sentence and repeat it ad nauseam and it doesn't bode well for you that his memorized mantra is twice the size of yours.

Not until defeated and occupied.

Do you pay taxes?

I'm actually disabled if you meant me in particular, but are we responsible for what our government does internationally?

No, not you in particular. I'm just as guilty as anyone, when you take pride in something your country does, let's say go to the moon, then you also should carry the shame of when we fuck up like the Iraq war. I mean, it's just an emotion, it's not like anybody is expecting you or me to jump on a grenade to protect our family thrown in our direction by an army from an invading country.

You remind me of Keys, another fucking retard who managed to memorize an entire sentence and repeat it ad nauseam and it doesn't bode well for you that his memorized mantra is twice the size of yours.

Say s the far left drone!

Do you pay taxes?

No, not you in particular. I'm just as guilty as anyone, when you take pride in something your country does, let's say go to the moon, then you also should carry the shame of when we fuck up like the Iraq war. I mean, it's just an emotion, it's not like anybody is expecting you or me to jump on a grenade to protect our family thrown in our direction by an army from another country.

And the far left drone shows how much of a drone that they are as they support the illegal wars of Obama and voted for it twice..

You practically halved yourself. Trust me, keep going in that direction, it's a good thing.

You practically halved yourself. Trust me, keep going in that direction, it's a good thing.

Yes being a far left drone is a bad thing, but as they say once you go far left you can never go back..

Do you pay taxes?

No, not you in particular. I'm just as guilty as anyone, when you take pride in something your country does, let's say go to the moon, then you also should carry the shame of when we fuck up like the Iraq war. I mean, it's just an emotion, it's not like anybody is expecting you or me to jump on a grenade to protect our family thrown in our direction by an army from another country.

And the far left drone shows how much of a drone that they are as they support the illegal wars of Obama and voted for it twice..

Oh, so you're two dimensional to boot. In the meantime you haven't responded to anything I or anyone else have posted that wasn't canned the day you joined this forum.

Yes being a far left drone is a bad thing, but as they say once you go far left you can never go back..

Who says that? Quote it.

Do you pay taxes?

Oh, so you're two dimensional to boot.

Still one more dimensional than any far left drone..

But then again what do you expect from these far left drones that talk about Iraq and yet support the illegal wars of Obama..

Who says that? Quote it.

Oh so you are saying that you can escape the far left matrix?

Who says that? Quote it.

Oh so you are saying that you can escape the far left matrix?

Oh, jesus, what a douche.

New Topics

Forum List

Back