Americans, are we responsible for bad international behavior by our government?

Say s the far left drone!

You practically halved yourself. Trust me, keep going in that direction, it's a good thing.

Yes being a far left drone is a bad thing, but as they say once you go far left you can never go back..

Who says that? Quote it.

Oh so you are saying that you can escape the far left matrix?

Oh, jesus, what a douche.

Another looking in the mirror moment for the far left drone..

You practically halved yourself. Trust me, keep going in that direction, it's a good thing.

Yes being a far left drone is a bad thing, but as they say once you go far left you can never go back..

Who says that? Quote it.

I'm rubber you're glue.....is this what you're about? Fuck off, kid.

Who says that? Quote it.

See how the far left will deflect when faced with facts like them supporting the illegal wars of Obama..

" Bad international behavior"? Are there age restrictions on the forum? It sounds like a ten year old.

Not like you've ever said the "democrat party", right? Hope you got the windex, lot of windows to clean in that house.

Who says that? Quote it.

See how the far left will deflect when faced with facts like them supporting the illegal wars of Obama..

I give, I give. You're lack of any substance at all has forced me to not give a shit.

I give, I give. You're lack of any substance at all has forced me to not give a shit.

See how the far left drones have the mentality of a two year old..

America's Democratic Republic was fueled by the ownership of a so called inferior race of men. This so called "American Freedom" sprouting from rebellion, fed through slavery, and grew with corporate and economic expansion. Whether it was expanding through the slaughtering of the Native Americans or slavery to of African Americans, discrimination has always been present. America has become a growing weed nurtured it's soil with the blood and tear trails of what was considered minority races. A well-intentioned political platform of America had traveled down the wrong path. My system will hear the votes of the masses and safely balances it with the interest of the founded corporations. Fully politically and partially economically, America is built as a reactive system; something goes wrong overtime will mostly be resolved, but not always. My system is more proactive with laws in place in order to maintain balance politically, socially, and economically. I ask of you to take a look at a new more proactive government system linked below. Thank you all for your time and I hope u can view and maybe add a brick to the foundation of the government of tomorrow.
Eleutherocracy The Key for a Balanced Government - Home

Let's reverse the question and ask the survivors of WWII Japan what they think.

If they were truthful then the answer to the question is absolutely yes.

...I was on a site a little while ago where some international posters were posting some very hateful things against America, from my understanding based on the international behavior of our government. They unleashed their venom on me as an American and they seemed to have a problem with Americans in general.

Their behavior made me want to ask Americans, are we responsible for what our government does internationally of "making problems" in other countries?

Any thoughts on this:)?

In the progressive vision of the universe, there is no government. So no, we are all just serfs floating along on the tides of history. No one is responsible for anything, least of all, the government;

"The federal personnel chief said Tuesday that she does not believe “anyone is personally responsible” for the massive hack of federal employee data and security clearance files and instead blamed the breach on old computer systems and the hackers themselves."

Federal personnel chief I don t believe anyone is personally responsible for Chinese hack - The Washington Post

Obviously...our foreign policy is just a computer glitch.

If we participate in the political process then we are complicit in government wrongdoing and so are those who don't participate.

It's a catch 22 kind of thing.

Let's say we bomb Iran and they send a small 10 kiloton payload back in some form. At the end of the day the victims of that the nuclear fission are no more than casualties of total war.

If we participate in the political process then we are complicit in government wrongdoing and so are those who don't participate.

It's a catch 22 kind of thing.

Let's say we bomb Iran and they send a small 10 kiloton payload back in some form. At the end of the day the victims of that the nuclear fission are no more than casualties of total war.

Participation is an illusion at the federal level. When Obama appoints a bunch of Goldman Sachs executives to his administration...guess what.

Forum List

Back