Americans are being buried in debt and--the Misery Index (not me alone) explains

Of course, Washington ignores anything that makes sense.

Our country is like a car engine that has been driven for 500,000 miles and now the exhaust is blue and copiously spewing out the tailpipe, and you know it needs an over-haul but by God, you're going to keep driving that SOB until it dies ...

wherever the hell that may be! (the taxpayers will always be there so why not?!)

:mad::oops:

The real RFK had it right and they shoosted him dead.

It is never just one thing, but it's interesting that liberals cannot/will not look at simple facts like this:

We ARE better off when the Republicans are in office.

THAT is undeniable, absolutely undeniable.
Possibly, but personally I have never made that correlation.

Bullshit if there weren't border crossings and the diff this time around is at least there are jobs. Unlike after Nixon and Ford fucked over the nation.
DO you ever actually read anything. Yeah, there are jobs

A growing number of Americans are working multiple jobs just to make ends meet. The latest jobs report from the US Department of Labor showed nearly 8.4 million people had multiple jobs in October

Hey, Here's some caviar courtesy of Joe the Thief Biden, but you have to eat 3 pounds or we throw you in jail.
Jobs, great !! Okay but you will need two jobs just to get by.

DO you ever actually read anything. Yeah, there are jobs

A growing number of Americans are working multiple jobs just to make ends meet. The latest jobs report from the US Department of Labor showed nearly 8.4 million people had multiple jobs in October

Hey, Here's some caviar courtesy of Joe the Thief Biden, but you have to eat 3 pounds or we throw you in jail.
Jobs, great !! Okay but you will need two jobs just to get by.
So what, I had more than one job since 1977, why, to stay out of debt....Inflation is a fact of life because we are humans and we live in an artificial economic-social structure

So what, I had more than one job since 1977, why, to stay out of debt....Inflation is a fact of life because we are humans and we live in an artificial economic-social structure
Me too. I couldn't get where I wanted to go on just one income.

The massive debt-load American citizens are carrying is why I wonder about the sanity of anyone (like citygator) promoting deflation.....Fuckin' nut-job. :eusa_wall:

Not at all I like playing with my victims.
you flatter yourself.

The day I let some puke dimrat victimize me is the day they put me in the old pine box.

Even if such were to happen, that doesn't make the dimrat right. They are never right.

The massive debt-load American citizens are carrying is why I wonder about the sanity of anyone (like citygator) promoting deflation.....Fuckin' nut-job. :eusa_wall:

Prices have been falling, take the used car industry -18%..

All libs are nut jobs.

Did you know, btw, that CNN, that bastion of nut jobs, has been successfully SUED for LYING?

and NOT just once! :oops:

ha ha.. rather ironic since they accuse Trump of lying (you know, he said his home was worth $200 million when really it was worth only 199 million or some such rot)

I hate cnn

Unfortunately, too many others don't hate it and so we get leftist voters.

All libs are nut jobs.

Did you know, btw, that CNN, that bastion of nut jobs, has been successfully SUED for LYING?

and NOT just once! :oops:

ha ha.. rather ironic since they accuse Trump of lying (you know, he said his home was worth $200 million when really it was worth only 199 million or some such rot)

I hate cnn

Unfortunately, too many others don't hate it and so we get leftist voters.
Many news outlets and news rags get sued, nothing new, FOX news has been sued over the issue several times.

Many news outlets and news rags get sued, nothing new, FOX news has been sued over the issue several times.
Oh, I forgot to put you on Ignore.

Well, anyhow, most of us still do not know the details of the Fox lawsuit.

But we DO know that Cnn was successfully sued more than once for LYING.

THAT, we know.

Oh, I forgot to put you on Ignore.

Well, anyhow, most of us still do not know the details of the Fox lawsuit.

But we DO know that Cnn was successfully sued more than once for LYING.

THAT, we know.
Which is why I stopped paying any attention to them in 1990.

The border had people coming across it during Carter why in the hell do you think Reagan gave them amnesty? There was inflation but no fucking jobs during Carter and Reagan so there is yer diff. After Nixon and his price fixing the economy went to hell under a guy who took over for Nixon when he resigned called Gerald Ford who was tripindicular on the steps like Biden is.
Even under those leaders we were starting to push touchy/feely walking on eggshells government responses to human issues. up to now forcibly take millions of people and kick them out will be met with howls by a percentage of people. And Progs interested who are seeing the Israel/Islamic situation in this nation better see the error of their ways.

With BLOATED government vampire sucking off the poor and working class people fall into the debt trap. Imagine if they got to keep the money they earned. The $7,000 BILLION dollars the federal government is leaching off the people is only a portion, now add state and local taxes, fees, and various forms of government mooching.

Forum List

Back