American Women

Here, here....to the women (2 grandmothers for me....) 1 wife (at a time) and my mom (and 2 step moms!!!!)

agreed, American Women can be seen as stay at home mothers, with a very unimportant degree from some non-credible community college. It is also obvious that significant doings in the world have been created by men, the reason for such small amounts of female accomplishments is due to the fact that women have been suppressed and belittled for thousands of years. This, obviously, ruins their potential for accomplishing, creating etc. In the past Men have been intellectually superior, simply because they had the oppurtonity to be educated.

-I am no feminist, but simple logic can solve many things

lupuman34 said:
agreed, American Women can be seen as stay at home mothers, with a very unimportant degree from some non-credible community college. It is also obvious that significant doings in the world have been created by men, the reason for such small amounts of female accomplishments is due to the fact that women have been suppressed and belittled for thousands of years. This, obviously, ruins their potential for accomplishing, creating etc. In the past Men have been intellectually superior, simply because they had the oppurtonity to be educated.

Yes, logic can solve many things, if one has the intellect. You seem to be a few cells short. :dunno: :tinfoil:

Something ive noticed, alot of the girls may age that i have work with dont want to work. They want to get married and have children. and take care of them and have their husbands work. I think its interesting to see that considering the culture we live in. I mean im deffinate more of an old fashion type guy. I think that children are better with a parent who can be home with them for a majority of the time. Of course its going to be a womans choice whether to work or whether to stay home but i think its kind of encouraging in a way to see this.

I have been trying for years to find a woman that I can be a house-husband to , I'm not interested in being part of the crap known as the workforce . The problem I have found is that the ingrained attitude of society is that a man that stays home while his wife is the primary breadwinner is just a lazy loser . Being a Cajun guy , I love to cook and even enjoy taking care of a home . I would still feel a need to contribute by raising prize animals , painting , producing sculpture ,or a wide variety of businesses that can be run from the home , why are we as men forced to join the rat race? I dated a corporate lawyer for a while that brought in plenty of cash for both of us but there was always the stigma of being the guy that stayed home , there must be something wrong with me , society doesn't allow it . Maybe in a few centuries there will come a time where society will accept the idea of a house-husband , not in my lifetime though.

My little brother is a "stay at home" dad. He is a terrific dad and his wife makes a good living for both of them. Does that mean there is something wrong with them? What is the big deal? Women are smarter than men. That is no big secret. By the way, I am a man. My wife has made more money than me for years but it doesn't bother me. PS. We are childless by choice.

budboomer said:
My little brother is a "stay at home" dad. He is a terrific dad and his wife makes a good living for both of them. Does that mean there is something wrong with them? What is the big deal? Women are smarter than men. That is no big secret. By the way, I am a man. My wife has made more money than me for years but it doesn't bother me. PS. We are childless by choice.

I agree .

Kathianne said:
Not going to say I agree, but dam if I'm going to argue that point. :laugh:

Alright , some women are smarter than some men . . . how's that for a political statement , maybe I should seek office with the Democrats. :eek:

sitarro said:
Alright , some women are smarter than some men . . . how's that for a political statement , maybe I should seek office with the Democrats. :eek:

Hey go with the GOP, they'll hear your message! :usa:

Kathianne,
you find a lot of damn time to insult people's comments, and correct them.
Perhaps you could dissprove them or make things a bit more interesting by adding some of your opinions. I don't know about anyone else but your always witty comments are a bit annoying.

lupuman34 said:
Kathianne,
you find a lot of damn time to insult people's comments, and correct them.
Perhaps you could dissprove them or make things a bit more interesting by adding some of your opinions. I don't know about anyone else but your always witty comments are a bit annoying.

Kathianne ALWAYS adds some of her opinons, and I think she offered one with reference to your post.

PS: Being witty and annoying is the only way to survive around here, get used to it, you'll have more fun. :funnyface

Said1 said:
Kathianne ALWAYS adds some of her opinons, and I think she offered one with reference to your post.

PS: Being witty and annoying is the only way to survive around here, get used to it, you'll have more fun. :funnyface

No doubt, I can't help myself! :whip3:

lupuman34 said:

Maybe im dense, but where is the logic in your post?

What on earth is more significant in the world than raising the generation that follows? What can anyone do thats greater than raising the leaders of the future?

budboomer said:

Actually ive heard that the intellect of both men and women work on a bell curve. but the woman's bell curve is narrower. So women tend to have alot of smart people but men tend to have the smartest and dumbest among them. dont know how true it is though.

The women's curve may be narrow but judging from some of the men I have worked with, the men's curve is HUGE.

Maybe im dense, but where is the logic in your post?

What on earth is more significant in the world than raising the generation that follows? What can anyone do thats greater than raising the leaders of the future?

How about Barbara Bush , how big of a role and influence has she had over the leadership of this country . and yet she is quite , classy , and gets very little recognition for who she is and what she has done . Hillary is constantly getting the "smartest woman on the planet" garbage and really , what has she done besides act as a doormat to Bill and get someone else to write an awful book of lies about her life . . . yawn. Not only is she not smart , she is easily one of the worst role models for women ever.

Forum List

Back